Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

We decided to open a whole new thread for the new season so folks don't get confused between previous season spoilers and new information.

You can find the new Spoiler Reference Section below.

Season 6 thread here

Here are a few things to keep in mind before postng:

Guidelines:

*~~* You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:

*~~* It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the new UBB code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

New*~~* Regarding copyright violations and sources: Please note that posting Spoiler information word-for-word will not be allowed due to copyright infringement. Please place any Spoilers in your own words--especially if the info is rather extensive. Wyoming, myself or The Administrators reserve the right to edit and remove any copyright violation.

That being said, please keep in mind that while you may have stumbled upon some fairly long-winded spoilers, not everyone wants to know all the details. (Eg: Who the killer is). A basic overview of the episode, interesting revelations and which characters are involved are the main points of interest.

*~~* Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

*~~* With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

From now on, most spoiler discussion should be confined to this thread, apart from the new episode threads. We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion.

Also, we cannot confirm or deny the validity of the spoilers posted as they are as always, subject to change.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM myself or Wyoming. :)

--------------------

**NEW**

Spoiler reference section

I'm going to be posting an updated list as the information comes along so those who don't wish to skim through the entire thread can find the main points of interest here. I'll try to make it pretty brief. Further informations can be found in their respective links.

Courtesy of HCrazy, we learned the cast should start filming around June 2nd.

Also, as posted in the article here at CSIFiles:

From the previous thread...

Carolyn318 posted:

Melissa in Davisburg, Mich.: Any chance you can give us some scoop on one of my favorite shows, CSI: Miami? Like, are we hip-hugger fans gonna see anything happen between Eric and Calleigh?

According to Adam Rodriguez himself, "The tension is building, and there's only so long we can probably wait to pounce on each other." And Emily Procter added, "In the seventh season you get to sort of watch Calleigh sort through the parts of her life she's unsure about: Here's Delko, who's a great choice for her-you know they have a lot in common. He's very loyal to her; she's very loyal to him. They've been through a lot together, and he's a kind person. And then she's got Jake, on the side, who's kind of the bad boy, and you see her being drawn to that."

-E! Online (Thanks noealonso)

- 7.01 is titled "Resurrection"

Promo for 7.01. (Thanks Hcrazy!)

"Resurrection" Teaser Clip (Thanks to Hcrazy)

"The CSI team will stop at nothing to find who shot Horatio Caine and the evidence leads them to some of the most dangerous people in Miami, including one of their own."

Julia Winston (Elizabeth Berkley) and Ron Saris (Kim Coates) are back for the premiere, as well as Horatio's son Kyle Harmon (Evan Ellingson). Sofia Milos returns as Yelina Salas. "Resurrection" was written by Barry O'Brien and directed by Joe Chappelle. (Source: CSIFiles)

Sally in New Hampshire: Kristin, how about some CSI: Miami love? How will they get out of the Horatio "death" storyline?
    As I mentioned when it happened, David Caruso isn't going anywhere (duh), and I hear the resolution in the season premiere will have something to do with the big H (not to be confused with hemorrhoids) staging his own death so he can figure out what is going on with all the deadly bullets flying around.

From E-Online

TV Guide Article about the premiere. (Thanks to Florry86)

-7.02 titled "Won't Get Fueled Again" sees the introduction of new Medical Examiner, Tara Price and will be played by Megalyn Echikunwoke.

She is said to bring "savvy and humor to her role of Dr Tara Price, a young medical examiner whose methods are on the cutting edge of technology."

The episode surrounds a gas theft ring that turns into something much more. Additional information posted here, courtesy of delkolover.

-7.03 is titled "Head Case".

Valera and new Trace Technician Luke Reynolds are in this episode.

"Chelsea Marsh is found dead in her mother's psychiatrist office. She's found stabbed to death. Turns out the psychiatrist who's daughter was murdered is also the psychiatrist who Eric is seeing." (Source: vegaslights)

Further information here as well, courtesy of delkolover.

Any CSI: Miami fodder on the budding romance between Eric and Calleigh? – Jackie
    Matt: Happy fodder day! In one of the new season's early episodes, after Delko's therapist is murdered, Calleigh learns some of her coworker's deepest secrets. (Sounds like someone peruses the deceased's files. Bad!) - TV Guide.

-7.04 is titled "Raging Cannibal".

"The team investigates the deaths of two men, one stabbed to death out in the Everglades while the other seemed to be killed by a human cannibal. They later find a chunk of human flesh in the cannibal's stomach that is believed to be from the first victim. As they investigate they find that the two men were part of a gym run by, what they think, is the Russian mob."

Valera, M.E. Tara Price and Trace Tech Luke Reynolds are in this episode. Thanks delkolover for the infos.

CSIfiles Summary

-7.05 is titled "Shop 'Til you Drop".

"Two young girls, Kim and Amy are trying on clothes in an expensive upper class store when a small bomb inside a piece of clothing goes off killing Kim and injuring Amy."

It also appears Kyle gets in a fight and Horatio is called.

Valera, Julia, Kyle, and new A/V Tech Sally Thorpe are in this episode. (Thanks to both vegaslights and delkolover.)

-7.06 is titled "Wrecking Crew"

"When the the prime witness in a murder case involving one of the biggest mob bosses in miami is murdered, the team is in a race against time to find the killer and get the mob boss behind bars.

The team now has to figure out who killed the witness; was it the mob or did someone else have a grudge against him?" (Thanks delkolover)

Valera is in this episode.

-7.07 is titled "Cheating Death"

A woman staying at a hotel is awoken confused with no recollection of how she arrived there, by the hotel manager responding to a noise complaint only to find a man in the bed as well, handcuffed and stabbed to death.

Upon further investigation, it seems the male victim was running a scheme of seducing married women, drugging them and then robbing them while they're unconscious.

"But where the does the woman found in bed with him fit? Which of the many women he seduced wanted payback or was it someone else entirely unrelated to them all?"

(Courtesy of delkolover)

Valera and Tara Price are in the episode.

-7.08 is titled "Gone, Baby Gone"

(Courtesy of delkolover)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

WOW WOW WOW!!! They'll start shooting around June 2nd.

Thanks HCrazy, Carolyn318 & CSI:Files for all these spoilers :D

Who is going darker???:p

3. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:wtf:
    I'm wondering how Horatio could "go darker" than his recent assassinator tactics without destroying what's left of the original Horatio character.

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Isn't that the truth. Horatio is already a shell of his former self. He kills without remorse (at least none we see), and he has little to no compassion for people any more. What has happened to our hero??

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Darth Caine: Kyle, I am your father. Come over to the dark side.

6. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

I truly believe that whatever remnants there were of Mr. Horatio "HERO" Caine are gone. If he's willing to just shoot people to shoot people, than that's pretty much as dark as he can go, IMO. Unless, of course, they somehow make it worse, which, because this is Miami, will probably end up happening. :rolleyes:

And it also says other characters will be going dark, so you think Season 7 is the "Let's-Tear-the-Team-Apart-By-Making-Everyone-Turn-On-Eachother-and-Then-Bring-Them-Together-By-Making-Something-Terrible-Happen-To-One-of-the-Members-In-The-Next-Season" season? :eek:

And Dynamo1, love the sig. That's all I do when winter is here. Can't live without my baseball. :p

--Ally

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Horatio Caine= Darth Vader!!

I don't see how he can go any darker than he has this passed season. Plus it is getting a little overly dramatic imo. I am interested in seeing what Ryan's plans are with all this. Didn't he learn his lesson last season with the gambling?:rolleyes:

Well besides H and apparently Ryan I wonder who else is "going to get darker" so to speak.

Do we know for sure that they start shooting in June or is that just the date of the TV Guide Mag? If they start shooting in June then I should start seeing some spoilers soon...and be sure they will be in this thread when I see them ;)

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

How can Ryan get ahead by playing both sides? If he does that,wouldn't he either get ahead by being a good guy or going down the tubes by being a bad guy ? I just don't see being able to do both and staying a CSI.

9. LostInEvidence

I think it would be very interesting to see what Eric does in all of this. Maybe he will become darker? Or would he (if Ryan is in on the plan with H) be jealous of him since Horatio and Delko are pretty much brothers (and would he be mad that he didn't come to him for help)..? I think his reaction would set the tone for him the rest of the season and maybe even bring back some of the old-school Ryan/Eric fighting which (I'm not gonna lie!) I loved to watch.

Also Calleigh. She is very much into "We're a team, we're a family" policy. To see how she handles everything, since, IMO, she is the most professional and mature member of the team, will intrigue me to the 'enth degree. If Ryan is acting like he's keeping a secret, Calleigh may take it just a bit personally because she cares for everyone in the lab and she'll want to know what's eating/bothering him.

I'm very interested to see how this situation will affect the team.

--Ally

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

LMAO!!!!!:guffaw: I can totally see "Darth Caine" saying that!!

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Le't remember that Corey used the word may be so let's not jump ahead of ourselves here. Tptb may want us to think that Ryan is doing something, remember that he's very ambitious, so his thinking may be flawed in that he justifies maybe betraying the team, someone to help get ahead in his career. Perhaps he feels that his absence made his career go backwards and he needs to fix that?

I don't think Ryan will go completely "over to the darkside" he may not even but if he does it'll probably result in the rest of the team not really trusting him, and that could be the ramifications for the whole season.

This doesn't bother me as much as the Ryan going dark issue. We know H has gone darker. His actions since the writers' strike has shown it. And he can't go any much darker. I mean I kinda like the "darker H', we have so many black and white cops on tv, someone walking on the greyish side would be nice. I don't know if anyone here reads comics but I always like Batman cos he was the superhero who had a dark streak in him. He was never Mr Nice Guy and he roughed up the villians quite abit. It'll be interesting to see H like that. Kinda sexy even :lol:

Alot of you are bothered that it's a totally new, different H from the earlier seasons, but given what he has been through in the past couple of years, who wouldn't go darker? I'd wonder if he had no reaction to it. We don't want emotionless robo-H, he reacted to those things in his life, maybe not as positively as we liked but it only goes to show he's human. And a flawed H, I like. It'll be interesting to see the new darker H.

I'm totally buggered by the Ryan going dark issue though. There's no reason or logic for him to do so. Eric, I'll understand but Ryan? Whay should he?

All this talk about the dark side, too Start Wars-like. I won't be surprised if the team started using red lightsabers! :lol:

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I can't wait...

13. LostInEvidence

I don't think he's going anywhere. He may be doing something stupid (meaning something completely different from this "H being shot" situation), but it's not something bad enough to where he is turning on Horatio. There is NO REASON why he would want him dead. H is the man who pretty much got him his life back.

I could see that! But then who would use the blue one..? :p

--Ally

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hate when writers/producers, etc... tell us false things just to get us riled up. They are risking some people quitting viewership of the show by doing so. There might be some who say, "well, if that's going to happen, there's no need for me to watch anymore" or something to that effect. It's very annoying to be lied to. It's like: if you're not gonna give real spoilers, then just don't say anything at all.

Notice how Carol Mendolson (sp) from LV and the ones from NY are being very vague and not saying anything that could be taken a different way like Corey Miller did. Why couldn't he just be like them?

Ryan is the reason I started watching the show again full time in the first place! If he goes bad, I'm sorry, but I'm done with this show, period! I'm sick and freaking tired of my favorite characters on [any] show being dumped on like this! And it feels like they are constantly dumping on poor Ryan.

They already had Cooper going "bad" and I absolutely hated that cause I liked Cooper (not as much as Ryan, but I still liked him). They do NOT need another one going bad. It would be completely redundant and really make viewers think that the writers have absolutely no imagination whatsoever! And it would be a definite "jump the shark" moment for sure!

Stop recycling storylines, it doesn't work well for police/forensic procedural shows (which is what CSI: Miami is supposed to be, not some Dallas wannabe). Recycled storylines may have worked for shows like Dallas, Knots Landing and the like, but it does not work for CSI: Miami. So, stop writing the show like it's a Dallas clone and get back to writing it like it was intended... as a police/forensic procedural show!

Maybe CM is just being mysterious. Maybe his comments mean something completely different than it sounds. I really hope that's the case, cause if Ryan's not on H's side, I'm done with this show, period! Maybe "playing both sides to get ahead" is a gambling reference. Maybe he's trying to get ahead in his gambling debt or something. :lol:

I still would like to know if H did anything to that pervert that was trying to make it with that young girl. They showed him go toward the guy and the guy kinda yell and then the credits went up and they never mentioned it on any other shows.

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

No, it wouldn't make sense for Stetler to go bad at this point. Throughout the 6th season he has been depicted as more of a good guy and I like him being the good guy. He definitely does not have any bad feelings toward H; it's quite the opposite. Also, we really don't know for sure that he really did hit Yelina. Was there ever an episode that showed Yelina telling H what exactly happened between her and Rick?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.