Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

OK!I surrender, I accept their relation.
    Their relation has good development,Angell for protect my Don,brave presence.
    And, when the Flack walk to return locale time, obvious,Angell's expression, have a kind of dependence to the Flack.This is a women be sweet on a man's standard expression .
    I will go on to pay attention to them!:p

2. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Huh, again? she wasn’t there in Snow Day as well...hmmm. weird. it’s the second time that she’s the only one left out in the
    season finale.

Yeah, zhu. It’s cool they came up with Flack’s female counterpart. At least somebody will hopefully, tame Mr. Snarky (sneer)

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yes! We finally broke you down, ZhuShuaijie-- man, that's a creative screen name!

Hmm, I'm not sure about taming him kayfeb... Angell's just as witty and can hold her own against Flack. She might encourage him instead!

4. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Sorry Zhu...I thought he only has Kinkapoodle in his heart hehehe...

Thanks, Karu. I forgot there for a minute Jess is Flack's duplicate in more ways than one, except of course, she's a girl. :lol: Oh, well, we'll let fate decide. They surely have a soft spot for each other in the not too distant future

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Unfortunately, fate happens to be in the hands of TPTB... well, they did do a good thing when they introduced us to Angell. Let's hope there's more of her in the future!

6. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Oh!You understand the meaning of my name, you are Chinese?
    everybody are saying that the Angell will tame the Flack, perhaps contrary?
    If is previous item, I am negative.
    everybody really think, like Flack such dissolute dude, Will by the someone taming ?
    This is a very funny fun, probably I can!^_^

Anyway, the rival in love that becomes that catamount also is very quite good, I will not abandon. And, I no reck, my Don ,with that catamount together. (catamount=Danny,we call him thus in China.).Because the Flack just is my faith, I hope to share the life with him. of course, if my girl friend approval, I do not mind and my " Don" go to bed! ^_^
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    OK! take up the ball we this to fresh lovers.
    I do not know that how everyone think, the Flack why will lures the Angell?
    I have some guess, hope and everyone's discussion.
    Possibility A:
    Beautiful Angell, she is dude Flack'S NO.N aim.
    Possibility B:
    Oh!shape perfect woman , Flack for her infatuates .
    Possibility C:
    Angell,a coquetry's woman ,Flack come under her comether.
    I am personal to choose the A option, how does everyone think?

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Actually, I'm not Chinese, I'm Tamil-- wait a minute, your screen name actually means something? I guess it's safe to say I don't know the meaning. Let me know please?

As for why Flack is attracted to Angell, I'm going with Possibility A as well... Angell's sultry but she doesn't use that for manipulative purposes. Also, she doesn't strike me as someone who thinks she's perfect. She probably acknowledges certain quirks and foibles she has.

Anyways, for next season, what would you like to see Flack and Angell do?

8. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Very nice, Zhu. But no contest. She fits A, B, & C.

Karu, As for their fate in Season 5???? Hmmm...we'll see how the producers will turn the tables for them. But for noe, I'm savouring every scene they're in
    in "Taxi"...yummm!

:drool:

9. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

hey guys!
    I posted this as a question in the spoiler thread, but i thought i should bring it here too. anyone hear about Angell being in season 5? she wasn't in the finale, and I'm starting to get worried. she is my fav character, they can't take her away!!! Any of you guys hear anything? thanks!!! :)

10. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Sorry, hon. Hard to say. I've posted before that she wasn't in the
    season 3 finale & neither in Season 4 (and what's with hostages for a season finale?). Hopefully, in consideration, they will let her back in the new season.
    She did very well in epi 20.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I honestly have no idea either... I hope TPTB have enough sense to bring Angell back. Until then, I guess we'll have to wait and see and hope for the best.

By the way kayfeb, I love your icon!

12. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

If everything falls into place, Reid and Angell will hopefully be back for season 5, since the 'Taxi" is a start of what's coming ahead for these two characters. Which means they'll be working in more crimes to come. Reid as a budding online journalist, and Angell, well after saving Flack from sudden death (again)

Karu: Gald you like d my avatar.
    :alienblush::alienblush: ooh. thank you! :alienblush::alienblush:

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I would love to see that again. We don't see the girls save the day very often and TPTB have the sense to show Angell kicking ass! How should she save Flack next time?

14. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

OFF-TOPIC:
    Flack is very much accident-prone don’t ya think?
    Remember he almost died in Season 2 when the building blew up & the shrapnels almost killed him? Even the most super hero-ey of a person has a tendency to be prone with something bad.

And so, Angell has a purpose in Flack’s life - to be his bodyguard! hehehehe
    but, seriously, Don’s the damsel in distress as I see it that way.

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  15. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

I pray Angell is in next season. I don't see a reason for not to be. It doesn't look like she is has too much on her plate to handle. But only time will tell. Regardless though, if she didn't come back I wonder how they would explain it considering her recent interactions with Flack.

EEE and I'm loving the influx of Angell and Flack fictions that I've seen floating around. I that's a good sign.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.