This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Well plus with Greg he was much younger than Wendy is now when he first went out in the field. Heck he is still younger than her. :lol: So it will be different I think, just as long as Greg is still seen out in the field and she does not take up more of his screen time (seems like someone else is always around to do that.)

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Liz Vassey is a great actress and I think TPTB see that. Hodges is now in the main cast, but as a lab rat and I think they want Liz Valley to be main cast, though it would be too hard to make two lab rats main cast, so they'll make her a CSI.

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

ITA, I'm excited about Wendy being in the field. She's a great character!

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

As far as the age difference between Wendy & Greg it's very close, I'm not sure what they're ages are supposed to be on CSI, but in real life Liz Vassey is 36, and Eric is 33:thumbsup: so is the new girl that Ecklie is going to hire will she go to work in the lab, or go immediately out in the field, or do we know?

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The new girl is going to be Sara's replacement, a CSI.

6. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

I, too, am on the fence with this one.

Wendy is such a great character and I think the reason I love her so much is BECAUSE of the interaction she has with Hodges (Because I really do love them together). But if she leaves, I think I'll be a bit lost! It'll be different without her in the lab, but it'll also be a nice way to bring her into the light.

On the other hand, it may potentially give Hodges extreme jealousy. I would be very interested to see how he handles her leaving the Lab Rats team and joining "The Team". Maybe it will prompt him into finally asking her out.. :p

--Ally

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

The one thing I'm glad for is that it looks pretty much like they won't try to pull a Ray Caine with Warrick...I can see how such storylines can be interesting but I like closure...just MHO.

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think it'll be really good to get Wendy out into the field. I think Liz Vassey seems to be a great actress, and Wendy is a good character, that's grown over a couple of seasons. It will be funny to see how Hodges reacts though. Will Liz Vassey be in the main cast then (i.e. credits) and will the new girl?

I also think it'll be good to have that closure for Warrick, although I'll miss him, closure is good.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Just got my new TV Guide, June 2-8, and here's what's in it about all the gossip/spoiler info. everyones been talking about~now she's the one who has credibility, and that punk Ausiello said there'd be "scads of *spoiler* info". about Jorja is this week's mag. there's zip, nada, once again, he's usually not accurate or to be believed!

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER CAROL MENDELSOHN SAYS

We thought if we ever lost Warrick [Dourdan], this was the way he would go. Warrick's a local guy. The only family he had was Grissom [William Petersen] and the team, so this was not a guy who was going to leave Las Vegas or CSI. We knew we were going with Warrick long before Gary went to the Coachella music festival [Dourdan was arrested for drug possession shortly after attending the festival] and that it would be a classic battle..a battle to the death. I think you will see that the Undersheriff McKeen [who shot Warrick] will be one of the most worthy adversaries that the team has ever gone up against because he is smart, and because he's trained, and he can think of all the angles. The premiere for Season 9 is the last time you will probably see our entire cast together:( Our original cast, and that means Sara Sidle [Jorja Fox] as well!

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Guess that means Gary is leaving and Jorja is probably only staying for a one time deal.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It's so sad that Warrick is gone for good.

But Sara could come back for future episodes and things change.

Then we can have a four women/three men team.:bolian:

12. Brunilla

Brunilla Civilian

The way it's worded, it seems very cryptic. Carol says "probably". To me, that could mean Gary stays and Jorja's the one time deal. Am I the only one that thinks this?

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Not sure...we know Warrick is dead from the spoilers...unless they change...

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

No I really think Gary is gone for good from the show from what she says. I think Jorja is just back for a funeral for him. I think she just says "probably" to not make it seem like a for sure thing. You never want to make anything sound final if you are giving out spoilers.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Just a gentle reminder regarding the posting of spoilers from page/post one.

Posting a spoiler word for word (or lines as well) is not allowed, we ask that you put it in a short summery of you're own words.

Some places preferre that you not link to them for the spoilers and some places like 'sides' & 'SpoilerTv' that you are not allowed to mention or link to please be mindful of this. If asked to cite you're source contact myself or TallyHo for help. Copyright violations will be edited and or removed.

And before it is asked no one is in trouble, but I did have to edit out that one post a page or so back. Thank you. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.