Shark

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 22, 2006.

1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Re: Shark *Possible Spoilers*

Thanks Destiny. I had also read that. Hate to see him go. I doubt S2 has started filming yet. Probably will be next month before they start.

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'm in the UK so I didn't know when Shark had ended, so S2 has the go ahead then?! YEY! James Woods is such a legend.

I wonder how they'd write him out?

3. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I took up watching the show a few days ago -following the advice of my young brother who got hooked -unfortunately I was watching too many other TV shows this year, so I kinda missed Shark *slaps forehead*

ANYway. Love it so far. James Woods ROCKS MY SOCKS DRAWER OPEN :lol:

Watched episode 4 "Russo" 2 days ago, and I was wondering if you guys had any idea what was the name of the song played at the very end of the epi. It goes like this "Beautiful crazy / I feel I'm going down down down"

I emailed CBS, but I don't expect much from them. I looked everywhere on Internet - NOTHING! :eek:

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I love him too, fantastic actor and just, I dunno, amazing! Love the man, you know he's in MENSA too?! Such an intelligent guy...i'll stop gushing over him now. Ahhh James Woods :D

Theres not much internetwise on Shark which sucks. No official forum or anything :( I'm missing it tnite cuz i'm going to the pub lol, gotta catch the repeat.

5. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I love James Woods too. I'm using the summer re-runs to catch up on all the episodes I missed during the regular season.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

TvGuide: Paula Marshall Takes Shark Bait
    Sources confirm to me exclusively that the CBS legal drama has tapped Paula Marshall to temporarily replace the show's maternity-bound leading lady, Jeri Ryan. Marshall is expected to appear in at least three of this season's final four episodes, with an option to return next season (if there's a next season)."

BTW Jeri is due sometime in March.

7. katpin31791

Thanks for the info Destiny. Hopefully there'll be a next season. I really like this show.

8. katpin31791

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Heads up "Shark" Fans, They are coming back!!!

'Shark' Swims to Tuesdays for CBS

It will be another spring break "Shark" attack when CBS moves its James Woods legal drama to Tuesdays next month. CBS has announced that starting Tuesday, April 29, "Shark" will find a new home nestled between "NCIS" and the celebrity competition series "Secret Talents of the Stars."

After spending its first season in the peaceful waters of Thursday nights, "Shark" swam to Sunday last fall and its time period is currently occupied by censored repeats of Showtime's "Dexter." CBS has ordered three post-strike episodes to air on Tuesdays with the second season finale set for Tuesday, May 20.

10. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

11. keich

keich CSI Level One

It sucks this show got cancelled. =/

12. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

I watched Shark again last night. I'm glad it's still airing here in Germany. I was quite surprised to see Jery Ryan back again and I thought it might be interesting to keep watching. I was right. I don't know the title of last night's episode, but it was the one after the episode with the guy who held Sebastian, Raina and others hostage in the court room.

*Does anybody know where I could find Shark screencaps? Any help is much appreciated! :D

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I watched this eppie where they were taken as hostages too and it made me think of the finale "Hostage" from NY...it was almost the same thing...:rolleyes::confused:

but overall "shark" is ok and I like to watch it:)