House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Yep, that's the one I meant. Thanks for posting the screen cap.

2. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

No problem :)

But shouldn't a tv show be neutral on something like this?

3. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Yes... maybe... I don't know. I think most people expect them to be neutral. So if we lived in a perfect world my answer would be: yes!

As far as I know subliminal messages are not really effective so I'm not really bothered by this. I have to admit I'm biased as I would definitely vote for Barack Obama if I was an American citizen. :D

4. CarmineFan

I think that most of the people don't even notice this message. Maybe I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't interested in the American votes.

But I have to agree with you. I would vote for him as well, if I was an American citizen ;)

5. jojoirishjojo

jojoirishjojo Hit and Run

I LOVE House!! And Love Hugh Laurie even more!! But have been a huge fan of his for years!!

Im in Ireland, which actually doesnt screen the show on our national stations!! Bumper, so happened to get Season One & Two very cheap on Ebay, then got season three on sale and now using Alluc to watch Season 4!! I just cant get enough of it!! hee hee

Anyone else prefer the House/Cameron ship!!??

6. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

It bothered me because I hate Obama. I'm always uneasy about people in the spotlight announcing their political views. You're always going to get some uneducated person who will adopt that view themselves just because the famous person did it. It's scary and it's no way to pick a president. It's like that old saying, if everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?

Anyhoo, back to the episode. Wow. That ending....just wow. You guys have already touched on why though...so yeah. I thought it was sad to see Amber go and I'm going to miss her wit (I liked seeing her go toe-to-toe with House), but let's face it; someone needed to be cut. That cast is way too big. It's time for the originals to get some screentime love.

So is this one of the shows filming next season right now in case of the actors strike?

7. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Don't have much to say about that. It's just the way it is. What can you do about it? *shrugs*

I read somewhere (I'm sorry I cant remember where) that they are. The storyline for the first 10 episodes of the new season has already been set.

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

have they released or are there new spoilers for the new season yet? :borg:

about the cap: i didn't even know the sticker was Obama... but i knew it was one of the candidates *is not interested in politics* :eek:

9. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Well, I've read a few. A couple of days ago I stumbled upon this one that I found interesting:

There's supposed to be a House/Cuddy relationship arc in the fifth season

10. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Found this on Yahoo Answers for Season 5

possibly a guest star by the actress who plays Uggly Betty
    possibly a detective/investigator comes into series and leaves in spinoff of his own series (I forgot his name)
    Development in Cuddy/House relationship (possibly love)
    Breakdown in House/Wilson relationship
    Possible exploration of House's character (He tries to change into a better person while Wilson does the opposite)
    So far, that's all I know. I have my own ideas but they are mostly speculation. I know the above stuff is possible and i know that season Five has already started filming (writer's contract ends June 30 and TV shows worried that there may be another strike)

11. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

The finale was crazy. I was crying all the way through. Although the Wilson/Amber scene was really really sad, the part that really got me was right before House has the seizure. They do the close up of his face and one tear rolls down it. That just made me burst out in tears.

12. CarmineFan

Any news on when the new season will start?

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^It'll start on September 16.
    Season 5 promo and more spoilers here.

14. CarmineFan

Thank you a lot :)
    Can't wait, althought I only will be able to watch it on the internet (living in Germany isnt always good)

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I just read this spoiler on Housemd-guide.com.

"They are currently shooting the season's sixth episode and Jacobs tells me it's an hour that will focus on... wait for it... Cameron and Chase: "Cameron will have a case, and through that storyline, we'll be able to explore Cameron and Chase's relationship and where they're at right now."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.