Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Hey folks!!!!!!!!

It's already Sunday so this is a very SPECIAL day. This is Vave's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish the best in this new year. Let's say it better in Greek Chronia Polla,

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1104/567211337_64f3eb9d07.jpg?v=0

Vave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -----> Debbie's face when she read your dream

http://www.botonturbo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/omg.jpg:guffaw::guffaw:

Why aren't you one of those ·$%&·"! writers who didn't give us SMACked this season finale??????????We would have loved you!!! I LOVE how you gave in your dream what the RHL and the Major lady deserve:guffaw::guffaw:

Giovi--> i would have paid too:guffaw:

kels--> try your best. I know you will get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian: I trust you!!!!!!!!:bolian: and Twister is one of my fav:eek::eek: I guess we see Smaked even under the rocks:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Axatoulux-->>>>:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Specially because i want Gatesville being buried too:rolleyes: I guess as buried as Pompei:lol: Between the two cities Gatesville is the one fully contaminated and highly toxic for SMACked;) We need to get rid of it:lol::lol::lol:

I adore you gals

Have a good night!

Debbie

ps: Where are the other Smacked's????????????????? have you fainted after reading these hot dreams??????:devil::devil: Come back! we need Smacked talk!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey I am here, today has been a quiet day all around but I am here to show my Smack love :D

I just thought of these two playing a board game, or even better, twister! Let see what positions they get themselves into :devil: I know I am so juvenile :p

3. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

I'm here! Even though I'm supposed to be on the computer doing Maths revision :lol: I'm such a rebel! :D Anyways. . . ;)

Axatullux, that is hilarious :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Hey, Happy Birthday Vave! Hope you have a great day and a great night having lots of SMacked dreams! :D

4. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Happy birthday Vave!!! Hope you have a wonderful day full of friends and smacked love!

I had a mac/stella dream last night. mac pulls up outside this apartment building which is on fire and he's like "oh no not again" and he asks flack if he knows where stella is and flack said "she's not answering her phone" and then mac is like "ok im going in to get her" and the firemen wouldnt let him into the building and he fell down onto his knees and then stella appeared behind him and she asked him what was wrong and he was like "i thought id lost you all over again!" and then he grabs her and kisses her...

and then my dog came in a licked my face and woke me up lol.

it wasn't very original though was it? stella's apartment catches fire. wow. shocker. lol

5. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*clears throat and starts to sing Happy Birthday for Vave* :D

I hope you have a great day sweetheart! :D

So yeah, what to expect from the next season. I really don't know, let's hope a lot of hot Smacked scenes :rolleyes: Everybody seems to dream a lot about them so the producers can make them come out :lol:

Have a nice Sunday everyone! :)

6. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Axatullux: Nice drawing and sooo funny:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

CSIsPuddingCup nice pic!! I want this shirt, too :brickwall::angel:

ohh yes it would be great if our dreams come true:drool::drool::drool:

ps: Happy birthday Vave !

7. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Axatullux-- What a nice drawing:thumbsup: and it's funny too:guffaw:

shopping_luva91-- aww what a sweet dream:) i would have faintet if that had happend in the episode Right Next Door:rolleyes::D

and vave Happy birthday!:)

8. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

see now everyones talking! :p:D

Debbbbie - haha the second pic was soo silly! :p it made me giggle :D n i looooooooove twister :D and a few years earlier when i only watched CSI Vegas, i was a purejoy. and that special Twister scene came to mind. so now i'm passing it on to NY n Smacked. :D

ooh you know what.

Mt. Stella erupts. some fireman comes to try to save Gatesville from sure destruction. but Mac-A-Lot creates a largre sinkhole full of hot molten lava under the fireman.

things got too hot on Mac-A-Lot for the fireman.

*sigh* they'll never learn...:p

eveningstarz - ((i feel like mj! forgeting everyones nicknames :eek::lol:))
    phht. Twister. great game :p i say Mac n Stell have a movie night. they play the game twister while watching the movie Twister. :lol: sounds like a fun night :p

Jen - phht. who cares if the fire thing wasnt original. it WAS after all Smacked :D

((psst. somebody find Dee. i'm suppose to be making her day :guffaw:))

happy sunday :)

9. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Say, do you think we should have Stella have more bondage dreams that are vivid enough that they slightly (slightly?) distract Stella throughout the day that she responds slower due to the images of being tied up on Mac's bed with silk scarves at midnight......

Or better yet we have an episode similar to Summer In The City and when Stella bends over to pick up evidence, Mac's eyes briefly shift in her direction and we get a nice close up of her cute rear end before Stella snaps at him "Mac!...MAC!" and we see him jolt back to reality........

Or we could instead lighten things up instead and we have an episode where a prominent bondage shop owner is murdered and as the two investigate and collect evidence, Mac finds DNA on one of the device and as Stella comes to him to see the evidence, and then we can only imagine what Mac is thinking as he secretly checks Stella out from a safe distance...........

*Gutter Fault ruptures generating a massive earthquake*

10. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

earthquake on Mac-A-Lot.

ppht someone needs to clean the attic :lol::D

tied up silk scarves at midnight...hmm...
    lets not start that convo again. :lol:

and that actully happened on Summer in The City?? MAC getting DISTRACTED. hahah. love it :D

i still think we should just stick them in a broom closet and lock the door. :D OR better yet, the locker room OR say, Macs apartment? cuz we all know thats where she is right now :D why else would they make him say theres an extra room?

the power goes out and somehow they get locked in macs apartment. *couggghhfanficcouuughhsneezechoke*

Debbie- holllly cooows. i'm having troubles with the manip :lol: but dont worry! i'll get it!!!:D

see i have faith in myself :p

11. giovinazzo<3

Axatullux-- stella tide up on mac's bed:drool: i'll bet stella can't be in the same room as mac without become distracted:D

CSIsPuddingCup---im on the same boat as you, too push mac and stella inside a closet and (''with a accident'') looke the door so they can't get out:D
    or one of the idea you got(something i didn't think of ) they where in mac's apartment and the power goes out and they get stuck inside the apartment:D (i can't belive i didn't think of that:rolleyes:) ohh and yes i think stella is in mac's apartment now, with him:D

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*pokes CSIPuddin'* yeah sadly, i AM bad at nicknames. >_< so many new SMackers... all i remember are the "old" ones :borg:

ooh, Axie, i see ya returned with a volcano? :lol:

another ooh. Kinky topic XD
    anyway, i always thought it was Macky tied up :p

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

First, Happy Birthday VaveAma92! I hope you had a wonderful day :D

Second, I'm here at my dad's place in Oregon, but I had to pop in and say.... I'm here still supporting SMACked.
    Oh, and did I tell you ladies that my dad asked me "if Stella and Mac are 'doing it'?" :) He thought they were an actual couple. :lol:

Aux: I love your volcano graphics. I've seen the one's you have on the PureJoy thread too. I'd be running when Mt. Stella blows all over Gatesville. :lol:

14. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

hey guys!
    First of all, the ep about ruben sandoval just aired over here. it was so sad. i was kind of sad that there was no smacked but i thought the scene where lindsay asked mac what to say was really cute. and the fireworks factory was funny.
    Second, hhunter that's really funny about your dad. What did you tell him?
    Third, giovinazzo, you can call me Jen :)

15. giovinazzo<3

hhunter-- you're dad asked you "if Stella and Mac are 'doing it'?" soo funny:lol:,what did you say??
    my aunt watched a episode of csi ny yesterday and after the episode she asked me if they were daiting i said no but i don't think she belive me:rolleyes::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.