When will S7 premire?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI:FREak, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah...she told so.
    I don't know why but I tend not to trust her word especially after last year when she told "Horatio will almost die".
    Last year she also told we would have seen Duke Duquesne who had to defend a real bad guy.....I haven't seen Duke for :rolleyes: 3 years.
    I don't trust her word....but still 22nd of September is a little bit too late:confused:

2. bodrul

bodrul Victim

damn but then again they need it translated into German so on
    i mean its not like the buggers have to translate it to english for us in the uk.

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Re: The S7 Premiere date is....

Woo Hoo we finally have a start date in sight!!!:thumbsup:

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well if the start date for the season is September 22nd then the season would have to run later or they would have to forgo some of the periods where they have reruns b/c the season would be long in terms of running months. That date (9/22) is the traditional start date of the season but I think it will be earlier this season.

I remember Donahue saying in a interview with, I think, TV Guide that whatever eps were missed this season would be added on to next...so that would indeed bring the total up to 27.

Now when Donahue said last season that in the finale Horatio "is nearly killed" I am starting to wonder if the storyline they might have had planned for the end of last year was pushed to this year b/c it seems that almost everyhing she mentioned about last year's finale seemed to come true THIS year!! :confused:

5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

If there are going to be 27 total new episodes then they will either have to start earlier or have fewer weeks with re-runs. I don't care how they do it, I just want Season 7 to start now.

Hey Delkolover, Any spoilers out there yet?

Peace...

:cool:

6. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

-what i would like to see in s7-
    alex coming back . horatio coming in between of julia and ron in an argument and in the midst of everything ron is amazed that he is alive and tries to kill him but julia gets in the way and h takes out ron. eric married with calleigh . natalia well theres not really that much to say either about ryan. and please please some new pictures in the opening credits maaan. i really thought they would put some new ones.

7. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Looks like the question has been answered. Please refer to the Season 7 Spoiler Lab for further discussion :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.