Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah although I am sure it is not as "bad" as it may have use to be. I mean the way they talked about it, it was really a messy place. :lol:

2. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

I think it's Greg's time for a little storyline again! Maybe he'll reveal something in his book about his childhood..?

I'm sure, though, that we will have a very sad reaction from Greggo when he gets back from his book business and sees the team for the first time after the Warrick incident. So I don't expect to see that pretty smile for awhile.. :(

--Ally

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'm wondering if Greg will ever get to LA, I mean if he hears about Warrick's death before he leaves then he won't go, he'll want to stay for the funeral.

4. LostInEvidence

That's a very good point. It's possible that Greg may give everything up that has to do with his book so he can stay with the team in wake of Warrick's death. :(

--Ally

5. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I wondered that too, Wojo. Greg will surely not go to LA at that time. Perhaps he'll delay the trip and go later.

I really hope his book gets published. I'd love to see him make some $$ and garner a little fame out of the book. But I also hope he stays in his job as a scientist.

6. Dizzney

Yeah I wonder if he will postpone his trip too. But I hope he still gets to have his book published. I would like to see him make some money and a little fame out of it too, but I have a feeling his love is still being a CSI and working in that field, so I think he would stick around.

7. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well ok, I'm going to throw the cat- sorry cat!- to the pigeons, and say why should he stick around...

I say that he should go to his book deal...

Greg and Warrick are not friends at all, yeah he might feel a bit sad, but I say be selfish Greg and go to your book deal thing...

Besides which, his funeral wont be on the same day, and his investigation needs to happen, so thats a good week?

When Greg nearly got blown up in the lab where was Warrick, when he was beaten up, the only reason why Warrick did anything was because he saw his friend Nick cry.

Anyway, the night shift wont be able to investigate Warrick death so it will either be Days or Swing... As days investigated Warrick wrongful arrest, then its only fair that Swing gets to investigate what happend to Warrick.

8. Dizzney

But that is not the kind of person Greg is. He would not do that. Greg does not show his emotions much as we have said before but he definitely sticks up for his co-workers no matter what and this is a MAJOR deal. I can't see him merrily going on his way to see the publishers unless Grissom insists he stay put and not bother coming back so soon. But he would definitely go to the funeral.

And as to when Greg was in the explosion in the lab, Warrick was there in the hospital. Granted they were investigating the explosion, but the only ones we actually saw visit him were Catherine and Warrick. We never saw Nick, Sara, or Grissom visit him, of course that does not mean they did not. Same as with the fannysmackin'.

9. LostInEvidence

Agreed. Even IF they won't investigate Warrick's death, when a co-worker (and friend) dies, it's a big deal. Even if they WEREN'T that close, Greg will feel that it's his duty to stick around. He's a good guy. Plus, I think if he heard the news of 'Rick's death and went off to L.A., he'd be extremely distracted. In my opinion, I don't think he'd care much about his book at that point. :confused:

--Ally

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

That is true, very true... Greg would not do that... But it would be nice if he did something selfish as that... OF course he would go to the funeral...

Hey i was just watching an older interview of Eric on youtube, and something struck me, dear god, he is a shy man... Bless his cotton socks!, he was trying hard not to stutter in the interview.

11. LostInEvidence

That's one of his ZILLION qualities that make him so endearing! :)

--Ally

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yep and aien't that right... He has soo many qualities, that women and gay and bisexual men fall for him...

13. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Oooh which one?

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yeah sure its this one, well i think he stutters... What you all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW-vL0BCTYA

15. Polkadot5990

Polkadot5990 Victim

i'm thinking greg will indeed go later to LA for his book; it would be a little weird if he'd leave everyone mourning over Warrick and go to LA on a trip... That's not like greg:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.