The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eurydike

Eurydike Victim

Oh i don't doubt that they can still be in the closest or not sure of the others feelings.

It's just that if Amy Hendler, Nigel Crane, the lab explosion, Walter Gordon, Demetrius James, even Sara's kidnapping haven't propelled them into doing something about their feelings, why will the events in For Gedda do it? If they havn't been able deal with their sexualities by this point, then the chances of them making a relationship work with all their baggage are slim. Getting together in the first place is the easy bit....:rolleyes:

Sorry, Im very angsty today! ;)

2. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

*sighs* I must agree...which leads me to beleive that they're already together, which, in turn, leads me back to my "Hitting a rough patch and taking a breather" theory.

I looooove Sara for that reason, Candy. She seems like an awesome friend, that's why I make her Greg's best friend a lot in my more AU stories.

I also WUUUUUUUUUUUV those pictures...lol. BUT THEY ARE TOO CUTE! Just look at that...is that not love? lol.

HEY, EVERYONE! GUESS WHAT?! I have my won website, now! Wanna see it? it's:

http://katlynn888.wetpaint.com

Yeah. It's actually called Katlynn and Fuzz, because it's Fuzz and mine's website, but I really couldn't care less. Oh, and emosaske on there is my BFF Josh, don't mind him. He's loony.

-Lynn

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I suppose when you put it that way I understand your thinking totally. But maybe jsut maybe it was one thing too many? I don't know. And I wasn't really thinking in terms of them coming to terms with their own sexuality, more of each others.

I don't really know... I'm all confused about what I'm thinking now lol:confused:

I kind of wonder about the taking a break thing, maybe they had an arguement or something and broke up for a while? It may explain a bit.. I don't know :(

p.s. your website looks cool:D I'll have a proper look around later :)

4. Eurydike

Eurydike Victim

Yeah, i think thats possible. Although i think it was a case of breaking up for a few months and then getting back together, not long.

Then again, im not sure when they would have done that. There's been a few eps where i've thought 'uh-oh, someones sleeping on the couch' but they're usually back to normal the following show. Any more dramatic than that, I'm not sure.

5. welleg

welleg Dead on Arrival

I just rewatched "Post Mortem" the other day and got to thinking about Nick testifying. Yes, he showed his support for Greg, but if the boys were in a relationship technically Nick wouldn't be allowed to testify - bias and all that.

However, if the higher ups - Grissom, Ecklie, the Undersheriff - were unaware
    of the relationship, it would probably be a moot point.

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

:thumbsup:True... So is it really that the two men are struggling with their own emotions... especially for Nicky who coming from deap south, being anything other than straight is a hard thing to deal with.

It is easier for Nick to accept Greg's bisexuality, than his own homosexuality.

The rules that Ecklie laid out for Grissom consering Sara I believe would be totally different if became aware of two same sexed men in a gay relationship.

Nope, im going on the thought, for a while at least, that they're not an item.

If anyone can correct me, or lead me somewhere else... I'm open for suggestions.:drool::thumbsup::drool:

7. caff

caff Dead on Arrival

more subtexty goodness from s5, which I am just so happy about because i was under the impression that s5 was absolutely loveless( also if the picture's too big tell me and i'll change it.)

[​IMG]

Nick's hand starts on the back of Greg's shoulder, slides to the top, then down the arm as he walks away...straight male friends don't do that, and they certainly don't make the face that greg is making at the end!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I acutally think I agree at the moment, unless of course it's been a break up. Which I'm not sure I want to think about if we're honest ;)

I also think it's be different to the Sara/ Grissom because Nick isn't Greg's supervisor, yes he's higher up, but doesn't have a supervisory position.

I like those pics too, a subtle moment :)

9. Lara

Lara Victim

Thanks to all for the welcome. :)

Great the site, Katlynn. ;)

I think it this way: from the season 1 is understood that there is a feeling between of them. here, seen that this Tv show, is not based on the private life of the investigators, I have one theory: Greg and Nick are together, have a connection, and is the subtext there make understand it, but seen that, like already I said, this TV show is not based on their private life, to the end of the show, they will make see us that not there it only we are imagined that there it is something between of them.

Hmm.. it have it understood what I wanted to say? because when I begin to explain I do all a commotion.. :lol:

Another thing, excused but I never anderstood, what mean TPTB?:brickwall:

10. Lara

Lara Victim

For these photographs. I believe it is chance. they should congratulate themselves with Greg, and Nick (George), did how does of habit think. I do not believe that now the scriptwriters told him "you go them and touch Greg"

11. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Wow, it's gone very angsty in here this evening...! I don't know if I want to think about them not ever getting together or splitting up, it's just upsetting (which is strange considering the fic I'm writing, maybe it's just angst overload. I need fluff....stat. lol) Oh, MsCatherineBrown - thanks so much, I'm so pleased you enjoy my ramblings, despite the angst :)

I don't like to think they could go eight years without ever saying how they feel about each other, but then again maybe if that's the case then when they do - perhaps now, what happened to Warrick will be the final push, especially as I think it will make one of them, probably Nick, think about the fact that he died without getting to tell Catherine how he really felt, and life is just too short - but then I'm a YoBling shipper too, so I guess I'm biased a little) - when they do, it will be all the more emotional because it's been there unsaid for all those years, and there's no way either of them could dismiss it as just some sex thing. But, I also agree with what's been said about coming to terms with sexuality, and definitely for Nick more than for Greg, I think Greg's pretty self assured that way.

Just watched Inside the Box too...and I know there's no real Nick/Greg but it does have the part where Grissom notices Greg's hands are shaking and he just looks so sad...so going against all I said before ^^ I hope maybe that would be a moment for Nick to notice his distress and go to comfort him. I know there have been many fics written about that, and I like it...
    For what it's worth, I think the best seasons for subtext are 1, 6 and tbe current one, but there are moments to be had from each one too.

Nat x

12. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Hey everyone out there in The Fort. Long (if you count three days as long, which, in my case I do) absence from posting. Can't be helped if you're out in the woods. Can you believe there's no internet out there?
    First of all, welcome to the new people to our lovely Fort. FYI- this is going to be one large post.

^-^ When I first saw that picture I couldn't figure out why people would think subtext, then I saw how they were standing. My my. TPTB allowed that? Huh. And yet Greg couldn't have replaced Hodges in Grissom's experiment in For Gedda? That screencap is showing some definite chemistry. And I agree with you when that is not an accident at all. No sense even trying to deny it, TPTB!

^-^ Eric really does have a dazzling smile, which then turns into subtext for us when he smiles like he does in this scene. And the screen cap showing Nick's smile... doesn't it just seem as if he's subtly hinting that Greg should accompany him? So transparent, Nicky! Thanks for posting those! I'll never get tired of subtext.

^-^ I remember watching this scene for the first time... which was probably a few weeks ago, sadly, but I remember squeeing out loud. This was when I was into The Love and I was finally starting to recognize subtext, and man, this scene was just oozing with it. Nick's body language is telling me he's pretty comfortable with Greg (leaning towards him), and Greg's acting like his usual goofy self.

^-^ *cough* I'd personally hope not. I'm not exactly an adult but I know what it means, and when I hear little kids (meaning not a teenager yet) talking about this kind of thing it really makes me wonder about our society. But anyways- Nick and Greg talking about it makes it hilarious. I sometimes think Greg likes to make Nick uncomfortable with the topics they talk about. Maybe he's trying to get Nick to come out into the open about his sexuality? This was meant for the earlier seasons rather than the later ones. I'd like to think that the boys got together sometime during that time, and Greg's still not just fishing for Nick to open up.

^-^ AWEH! I'd love this. Nick and Greg could be sitting in a pew in the church and Nick just reaches out and clasps Greg's hand with tears flowing down his cheeks. Greg squeezes back, reassuring Nick that he's not going anywhere.

^-^ Especially after the lab explosion or being abducted in Grave Danger. If the man you love was just abducted, then wouldn't you want to be there to comfort him? Sometimes those kinds of moments can spur you on or they could push you further back. I guess some people freeze up. Maybe Greg was visiting Nick in the hospital after GD and wanted to tell Nick something, but he just couldn't. Let's say this scenario happens after a little while. After Nick's stopped having a panic attack; just for simplicity's sake.
    Nick: (tiredly) I just want to sleep forever. My body feels horrible.
    [Nick closes his eyes and leans back. Greg tenses and leans forward]
    Greg: Wait, Nick, don't go to sleep yet.
    Nick: (opens one eye) Why not, G?
    Greg: (swallows nervously/twists hands in lap) I wanted to... to tell you something.
    Nick: (opens the other eye and stares at Greg) What is it?
    Greg: (stammering) I... I just... ummm... I uhh... (closes eyes for a second and sighs) I just wanted to tell you that I'm glad you're going to be okay.

^-^ Usually guys just clap another guy on the shoulder then pull their hand away. Nick just lets his hand slide down. Oohh lala. xD

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Whats with all the negativity in this thread today? Sounds like some of you are giving up on the love? Why because Nick might get a gf? I come in here to read about the guys being together and being in love, not that they've never been together or won't be. I for one am not going to give up or give in to TPTB. Greg and Nick are going to be just fine. Let's get back to our happy place.

My two cents...

Last edited: May 24, 2008
  14. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

Aww, Wojo, just to give you some loving Love, I posted the next chapter of Full Circle. :)

Those frame by frame photos of Nick enjoying Greg's shoulder and arm are hilarious! It really looks like Warrick is turning away saying 'I don't want to see this!' It compliments his over-eagerness to push Nick to ask out the waitress in the finale LOL

15. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

I'm sure Nick was wishing that Greg's shoulder was clothes-less there.. :p

--Ally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.