William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leesey

Leesey Victim

awh thanks guys :)

haha desertwind, im probably young enough to be one of his daughters but i never EVER think about that when im watching him hehe.

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Speaking of dress, I hate that blue forensic jacket!!! :scream:

Why? :eek: Get rid of it already! :scream:

I would love to see Grissom live the double life! :devil: And we know BP looks good in leather! :drool:

Aaaawww, I finally saw the pics of him shopping. He's so cute shopping! :lol:

------------------------
    [​IMG]

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Billy's play in Chicago will start from Nov. 13 till Dec. 21, and the new season begans Sept. 18. That's a long time for him to be gone, so guess Cath or Nick will be heading up the team, time will tell. And I supposed you've all heard the great news, his girl is coming home [spoiler S/9 thread]:thumbsup: so we'll see a happy Grissom, like he was in "Ala Cart" now the long hot re-run summer:(

4. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

"Insulate that water heater and stop being bad...*eyebrow*" :drool::guffaw:

I love that, he does have a valid point.
    anyways, forgot what I was going to say now...oh yeah...

I have a question, i wonder if next season we will get to see Billy in his LVPD Uniform?

God, I would love to see him in his uniform...it would definatly be a first.:drool::evil:

5. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

Was getting CSI/Billy withdrawal symptoms on a trip abroad and the best bit about coming home was knowing I had the last 2 eps waiting for me. (8x16: not as good as expected & 8x17: better than expected). Was looking forward to seeing them asap, to help my (ever so slightly) unhealthy CSI addiction!

On a side note, I was really pleased to read that Marg H. will continue on the show. I know she's not the most popular female character, but I really love the Cath/Gil scenes. Also leads me to say, I reckon Billy will be on a season by season rolling contract. Just can't see them totally writing Grissom out completely. I reckon he'll still want an input in the show and to be involved somehow. (Has that been discussed already? oops).

Writing Grissom out during season 9 for more than just a teaching post, means 6-8 eps maybe?? Although... over Christmas... guessing there's a break in filming anyway?

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Dunno 'bout the uniform, cos CSI's in Vegas are civilians. They work for LVPD, but they ain't police officers.

But yeah, Billy in uniform, mmmm, that'd be interesting! Not much of an uniform fan meself I admit! Nothing more attractive than ScruffyBilly or SuitedGil. :drool:

WPRMW - you mean that blue forensics anorak type thing, cos I too hate that. Now, Billy Petersen would look good wearing a bin liner, but that blue jacket IS the most unflattering thing he has to wear on the show. It's nasty.

HappyHammersFan - yeah I guess they would have a bit of a break then anyway. Not sure how many he'd miss, but I'd hazard a guess at 5 or 6. Depends I spose if they are filming any episodes of S9 early, there was a suggestion they would.

7. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

So you do learn something new everyday lol.

I just thought all CSI's were police...
    Obviously I needed to do my homework.

Come to think of it, they dont wear badges do they?
    They do in Miami and New York...but not in Vegas.

Hehe.
    Ah well, you win some you lose some.

Cant bloody wait for next season, i should be getting settled into my university diggs when that comes on...I'll make sure i have my internet connection sorted out before that so i dont miss any news or chats on here...wouldn't want to miss anything about our guy :thumbsup:

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

9. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Are you talking about this jacket ? (I don't even know if you name it a jacket). I hope no because I love when he wears it !:lol:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1424/normalcsis8049sz6.jpg

Crysthala, I love the text you wrote about Grissom

Last edited: May 24, 2008
  10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Oooh noooo! Not that one!
    That vest is sexy on them. :drool:

I'm talking the blue forensic one. :rolleyes:

--------------------
    [​IMG]

11. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Yes very, very sexy, when he were this vest, we see his beautiful arms !

I think I know now what jacket you were talking about ! ;)

12. Desertwind

Here's that deleted scene with Gris & Cath from "Grissoms Divine Comedy" geez Cath is so nosy, snooping through his apt.:vulcan: enjoy!

CATH AND GRISSOM

Last edited: May 25, 2008
  13. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

I know, she is nosy... I wish I could could snoop through his apartment, not being nosy just, curious. :lol:;)

14. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

There's a definate major lack of short sleeve/t shirt action for Grissom, especially as it's set in a place like Vegas! I've been there a couple of times and... boy oh boy... it's really hot! or it was at the time of year I went anyway.

Love that deleted scene. Initially dissapointed it was cut, but I can see why it didn't fit into that episode. Pretty glad it made it onto the web and didn't end up in the bin, never to see the light of day!

15. Desertwind

Here's some more trivia about Billy baby:bolian:[​IMG]

LINK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.