Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

It's been ages since we have had a Lindsey scene, we didn't have one this season, (or last?) I really hope they are going to bring her into the show a little more next season, it kinda seems to me, like she has been forgotten about... There was meant to be a scene this season with them talking about her but it got cut... We definitely need some more... Like you guys, I'd love to see a scene with her and Gil, that would be so cute. <3 What's the Spider and fly joke? I wanna here it... :lol:

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

A Gil/Lindsey scene would be cute. He does care for her, she is Catherine's daughter and I'm sure if Lindsey got herself in 'trouble', she'd go to Gil for help.
    Yeah, I wondered why they cut the scene where Cath was talking about Lindsey to Gil. :rolleyes:

Steph- if I remember right, it's from season 1 where Gil mentioned that Lindsey told him a joke about a spider and a fly when she was three years old. I'm sure Erica can tell you the exact quote and from what episode. She is our resident expert. :)

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I thought it was season 6? Henry asks Gil the question, and then Gil responds...

I'm pretty sure, cuz I started rewatching s6 this week. Couldn't name the title of the ep, though. Sorry :]

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

That was season 6, Secrets & Flies:
    Henry: Why did the fly fly?
    Gil: Because the spider, spied her. Catherine's daughter told me that when she was three.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks kaylyne :D
    For some reason I was thinking Gil mentioned Lindsey's joke in season 1. :wtf: I must be thinking of the episode where Gil and Nicky each bought Lindsey the chemistry set and Lindsey didn't want a party. How cute was that of Gil to get her a chemistry set thinking she was going to be just like her mom, a smart girl. :D

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Catherine and Gil are hot.

*cough* :D Yes well, anyway...

Purejoy hopes and dreams for Season 9? I'm still dreaming that Ann Donahue may one day return and fix the mess...

7. Stepherweps

Aww thanks Kaylyne, that is such a cute little joke, I think I'll watch the episode tonight, just to see that joke. :lol: I am so weird...

I really wanna see that ep season one, when Gil and Nicky bought Lindsey a chemistry set, that sounds like a cute ep, does anyone know what it's called?

Nice to have you back with us Anne. *Hugs* Well my hope for season 9 is that we get some more scenes with Gil/Cath/Lindsey, but yeah that probably won't happen, but I'm hoping anyways... I also want to see Gil and Cath being there for eachother through the whole Warrick situation, maybe they'll eventually realise their feeling for one another, but that's probably wishful thinking on my behalf...

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

The episode is called Crate and Burial....it's so cute cause he's all excited about getting the chemistry set and then Cath tells him that Lindsey doesn't want a party...he's like yeah, what kid doesn't want a party?!:lol:...it's great.

You know, now that both Sara and Warrick are gone, Gil and Catherine are basically all each other have now as far as being able to really lean on someone emotionally. I don't see how they can't not be there for each other.

BTW Steph, I love love love your icon. I'm a HUGE fan.:D

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Crate and Burial...that was so long ago, but still cute and sweet. :) I especially love the scene where Catherine was in the break room making coffee and Gil comes up to the door, asking how she was. She told Gil that she was worried about Lindsey because the girl was too much like her...no social life, no friends, and didn't want a party. :lol: Gil tried to assure her and told her "look at you. She'll be fine." That was such a sweet gesture and showed how much faith he had in her. :)

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  10. Stepherweps

Aww, that sounds like such a cute ep, I'm going to try and track it down and watch it. <3 I love little scenes like that between G/C, well I think we all do, but anyhoo, that one sounds especially cute, seeing as it involves Lindsey, she definitely doesn't get enough air time, heck I don't even think she is talked about enough. Oh and I agree 4_H, with Warrick and Sara gone, Gil and Cath are all eachother has left, I'm looking forward to seeing how it is played out next season...

Thanks for the comment on my icon 4_H, I'm so excited about the new movie, hopefully going to see in on Saturday, I'm a huge fan too, 'The Last Crusade' is my fave!! :D

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Well, a lot of episodes from the early seasons are great, and there are quite some with cute little Cath/Gil scenes. I think one of the best things you could do during the summer break is trying to catch on by watching the early seasons since you haven't watched them all. :D

12. Stepherweps

I think that would be an awesome way to spend my summer, hehe well it's my birthday today, lets go out and blow all my birthday money on CSI dvds... Hehe, now that is an idea which I very very appealing... :D The earlier seasons, sounds so cute. <3

13. Blondie18

Blondie18 Victim

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a lovely day. I would highly recommend the early seasons too. TPTB were defintely more Grillows friendly. Praying that we get that back during season 9!

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Aw Happy Birthday Steph! I hope you're having a great day! :D Hehe I think the DVDs of the early seasons are absolutely worth the money. Everyone was so adorable back then, the team dynamic was wonderful and every ship had their own little moments. And I bet you'll fall even deeper for Cath/Gil after watching them. :D

15. Stepherweps

Thanks for the birthday wishes Blondie and Erica. *Hugs* I think I will buy some more CSI dvds, well I had always planned to anyways... I'm going to buy them a season at a time, going backwards from season 4... :lol: Oh random thing, 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl?' was on the radio this afternoon, and it reminded me of 'Dead Ringer', hehe I love that ep. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.