This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

I hope he got it right for once.

A possibility I see is...it would only make sense if she came back if Warrick did die; but if he's "not in flashbacks" it's got to be either he's a corpse like someone said or perhaps he is rushed to the hospital and someone like Nick (does Warrick still have family?) has to make the decision to let him die/turn off life support. That could easily have been filmed now, while Gary was still on set; shows do that a lot apparently.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's another web-site that has the same news, I'm so glad I didn't comment on the 'Warrick memories" cause he's returning as well! so I'm one, who won't have "to eat my words":confused:

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well it does not surprise me that Sara would return for Warrick's funeral, however I have not missed her and am not looking forward to seeing her again. But at the same I time I think its an appropriate time for her to guest star. (as long as she leaves again)

4. Polkadot5990

Polkadot5990 Victim

wow i really hope we'll see sara again, i'm curious how she's doing after she left, plus she has to be shocked by warrick's death :O. but i also think she shouldn't get a lot of screentime; her story has already come to an end and i think it's nice to see how other characters are now getting more attention :)

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey fans, are you not reading these *spoiler* comments, CM says, that Gary is going to return as well, and not in flashbacks:thumbsup: how wonderful that these two riveting characters are both coming back in S/9!

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

well if hes on the slab in autopsy thats not a flashback ;)

7. hollie

hollie Pathologist

They're both coming back?!? :D

Too bad they're adding a new character though. I feel like the newbies TPTB have tried to add haven't really lasted long... I donno ... maybe she'll grow on me.

8. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

so any news on Liz Vassey becoming a series regular?

Seriously, I'd prefer they do that, than have a new regular character.

I know every show needs a shake up, and that includes the best ones like CSI. And for that very reason I'm actually very much cool with them ousting a main character as they have with Warrick.

BUT, like many a long time fan I'm sure, I do kinda get rather :wtf: at the thought of new blood. Hey it may work out great, but really I'd SO much prefer that Liz Vassey, who's character I love, was a series regular, and they just introduced newbie as a recurring cast member for now.

9. flashofgenius

flashofgenius Victim

Didn't someone say the same about Speedle's "return" on Miami... it won't be in flashbacks? No, not flashbacks but he was a hallucination.

So saying the same about Gary being back and it not being flashbacks doesn't necessarily mean Warrick isn't dead.

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  10. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Yeah I agree. I think it would dilute the impact and shock of the finale if he lives. And basically for what? A few more scenes? Or just so in fiction when you wish someone hadn't died you *don't* need to let it happen? Lame really.

I think this has been a great boost to the show. The angst of loss of someone we (kinda) know. CSI vegas was always the dark one and NOT too Hollywood like miami in particular.

New regulars great. CM & NS have shown they are superb at casting, come on they thought up the orginals.

Anyone notice that both Mac and Horatio were put in mortal danger in their respective finales? H probably just shot in jacket. But Vegas has gone the whole hog this time rather than have us all sit back and just *know* the heroes of the show are going to make it.

And it is NOT that I have anything against Warrick - thats the point kill a good guy makes you feel the tears!

Cath mind you I am all for getting her shot ha ha!!!

Actually I have a little list.....

11. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

It could still mean one episode, and that he could die in the premiere. Just means he isn't dead yet.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

From the article..."gut-wrenching death scene". Man, I wish they'd just skip over everything and make the premiere a bit in the future. It's too hard to watch and is making me queasy thinking about it. :(

This is why I avoid certain fanfics! :lol:

13. flashofgenius

flashofgenius Victim

No joke! Wasn't what we've already seen gut-wrenching enough? :confused:

14. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Well that's going to be brutal to watch! Nick is going to be the one to find him you watch, he's going to start crying, then I'm going to start crying, then my dog is going to run upstairs he'll start howling and before you know it be one big huge mess!

end scene

It's going to be interesting that's for sure whatever does happen!

15. 13CSIgal

13CSIgal Victim

Yippie. Sara is coming back and Warrick is coming back as well, or at least for one episode. :) This is better than nothing, hopefully some loose ends will be tied up. Maybe a marriage. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.