Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Hottie_Cath, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarricksBabyGirl

WarricksBabyGirl Police Officer

Marg is absolutely beautiful. I just recently came back to this site I'd been gone for awhile. I just checked out Margamania that site is beautiful. I love to match graphics [banners, wallpapers] so it's nice to have a great site for stunning Marg photos!

OT:Where can I find the number of posts I have? It's not listed in my box like it used to be.....thanks for the help.

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

(Click on your username like next to your post and it'll show you on your profile)

Is it just me, or is Marg looking super hot at the moment (not that she doesn't always but I really think she's looking extra amazing again recently)

Thanks for those :)

3. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I looked around in different threads to see where I should post this blurb from the new TV Guide (May 26 - June 1), but this seemed the only place to put it. It's from the IS IT JUST ME? column by Rochell D. Thomas. There is a picture of Marg, Elizabeth Berkley and Marcia Cross, and the article is as follows:

Did these women poison their faces? CSI's Marg Helgenberger, Step It Up & Dance host Elizabeth Berkley and Desperate Housewives' Marcia Cross are just a few of the suspiciously wrinkle-free actresses who seem to have Botoxed the humanity off their faces this season. Actors should be able to emote subtly. But rewatch any DH episode, and you'll notice some of those Wisteria Lane dames apparently can't move anything from the nose up. In their quest to look forever young, these women (and many others) may have sadly limited themselves to scowls or looks of eternal surprise.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

It's interesting to see something like that. Because while onscreen Marcia appears wrinkle free, when you see her out with her children, she certainly isn't. Marg definitely isn't wrinkle free.

No idea about Elizabeth Berkley. I actually haven't seen her in anything since she was in LHB.

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

yeah, I saw that earlier when the TV Guide arrived in my mailbox, and I just had to shake my head and laugh. This lady must not see any of the three women when they're not on their shows and fully made up with the extra tv makeup.
    [​IMG]

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

But what I find even more amusing, is even when Marg is made up and on CSI, the woman still has wrinkles. LOL. And they make her even more GORGEOUS!!!

7. MelC

MelC Police Officer

That is ridiculous... I'm not sure of Elizabeth (since I never knew who she was) but both Marg and Marcia have wrinkles.. Especially in close ups, it's obvious that there are some wrinkles...

8. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

That article is funny when you can obviously see Marg has a few and there aint nothing wrong with it ;) Besides isn't Berkley like 35 or something? I don't really expect her to have any wrinkles yet! :lol:

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I think Marg looks great! I mean, she's almost 50! She's bound to have some wrinkles. But they look good on her. She obviously takes care of herself and her skin.

Elizabeth Berkley to me looked older than her age when I saw her on CSI Miami. But Marg, she's gorgeous!

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Marg looks fantastic, I think she looks as hot as ever at the moment. At almost 50 what do people expect, and she has got some wrinkles, what do people really think? I mean seriouly?! Marg is as gorgeous as ever.

i only remember Elizabeth Berkeley from Saved by the Bell!! and LHB

11. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

And isnt Marcia supposed to play a control-freak housewife w/ OCD on DH so its but natural that we see Bree's wardrobe and face crease-free at all times, lol. Anyway, Elizabeth's dance show made ratings history in Bravo.. and those two, Marcia and Marg had received multiple Emmy/Golden globes awards noms so i dont think their wrinkles nor their supposed plastic surgery (if ever they had it) gets in the way of their work.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hi Ms Rochell D. Thomas. It's just you. :)

Marg has wrinkles. In fact, she has many wrinkles. Just look at her candid pics and you'll see. Also? Many of her wrinkles are still visible even when she's heavily made-up on TV. All you need is looking at the screencaps available on the internet instead of staring at those crazily photoshopped promo pics.

I think Marg looks exactly like her age. Yes she looks better than a lot of women at the age of 49, but that's because she takes good care of herself (let's face it. She has the sense and the money). That makes her a good-looking 49-year-old woman. I'm not going to lie and say she looks like 39 to me, because she doesn't. I'm also not going to say she has or hasn't had any work done or used such things as botox, because I don't know (and neither do you). But here is a fact: Marg is an Emmy winner, and she is the only one of the entire CSI cast that has gotten an Emmy nomination for the show. Being an older actress in this business with hundreds of young, pretty newcomers rising every year, she's got to have something other than her face that make TPTB want to keep her. You think she can't do her job properly? I think you're in the minority.

LOL such irresponsible assumptions only show how close-minded and ego-centric these people are. *shakes head with kay*

Wrinkles are sexy. Heh.

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

On Marg they are. :DI have to admit that I think its rally sad when older actresses are constantly getting berated for looking good, I mean why shouldn't they? I think the writer's of these articles are just jealous!! And as you say, anyone should be able to see Marg has wrinkles, and I think she looks as gorgeous as ever.

14. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

I agree with everyone here, Marg is a very beautiful and sexy woman, and the wrinkles only add character her face. Personally I think she's better looking now than she was when she younger. I think the maturity of age and experience has given her a glow that no young actress can duplicate, no matter how hard they try.

I think a lot of Hollywood is 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'. If Marg were to have let herself go, they would be all over her for looking old and unsexy. It's like someone out there has to find something to pick on, or their day isn't complete.:rolleyes:

I know it might be a little late to say this, but I love that they picked Marg for milk spokesperson. I work at CVS and when I came in on Sunday and saw her pictures on the cooler doors I literally wanted to hug the door. :guffaw:. And every time I pass the door I can't help but smile when I see her smiling face. :eek::eek: Does that make me strange?:wtf:

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Her smiling face should make you smile ;) I don't think that makes you strange at all, those photo's were really lovely, and you're lucky to have them on the doors at work haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.