"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ruzila, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

The new issue of Newsweek (May 26 issue) evidently believes Warrick died in the season finale (as do I). In the Conventional Wisdom Watch section, "A CW Look at an Interesting Week on TV"...it says: 'CSI' - A solid season finale, but did Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan) really have to buy the farm?"

I thought it very interesting that a prestigious newsmagazine would even mention the CSI finale.

2. Polkadot5990

Polkadot5990 Victim

hey everyone,
    I'm new here :) and I really needed to blow off some steam after what happened to Warrick... He was one of my fav characters too :).
    Even though it's been some days after i saw the season finale, i too am still totally heartbroken. i just can't / won't believe it! it's gonna be weird without him next season... he won't be forgotten, i'm sure of that, just look at this thread :).

3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Welcome Polkadot5990. Warrick may be gone but he will always be in our hearts. I agree its gonna be very weird without him next season. Good thing I have my reruns and dvds to enjoy plenty of Warrick time. Thanks for the information Toots. I also find it interesting that a magazine such a Newsweek would mention it. Very neat.

yummy Warrick for ya alls enjoyment

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That is something that they mentioned it in Newsweek, and thank's Toots but did any of the writers, say "it's true" I'm waiting for that announcement, and on "words" for Warrick, I don't want to be one of the fans who "eats my words" I'll wait till I see TPTB, say or make a statement on his demise:confused:

SEXY GARY

5. MsCatherineBrown

^^ I like the way you think desertwind. Its really hard to comment or make assumptions without word from the writers. I love that pic its the one in my siggy so delish.

happy Gary

6. Desertwind

HeyMsCatherineBrown I've been trying to PM you all day, something's wrong and it's not letting me, so anyway drum-roll,:thumbsup: go read the *spoiler* thread, not to get in hot water, I can't post it here, but you'll be over the moon" it's about Gary:wtf:

7. MsCatherineBrown

Thank you thank you for letting me know desertwind! Oh boy oh boy.:) Everyone must look at the spoiler thread. It is oh so important. Next season looks like its gonna be very interesting, woot woot. Three months till then, gonna be the longest three months ever. :lol:

yummy Gary

8. Desertwind

DELICIOUS, I'd like to kiss him, and I had a dream about him nothing sensual, we were at a party, and he came in the kitchen and smiled at me, and then I woke up:wtf:maybe he was trying to tell me something:p and finally the top dog Carol Mendolshon did reveal something, I can't believe they're letting things out of the bag this early on, but I told you so:thumbsup:

THE JEANS

9. MsCatherineBrown

I'm so much more excited for the next season now.:D desertwind I love that pic, I've never seen it before. Very nice. :thumbsup: I agree it seems awful early to be hearing such spoilers but I'm not complaining. :)

sexy in his vest

10. MsCatherineBrown

Gonna bump this baby up for all of us Warrick lovers. Keep the faith alive people. :)

very yummy

11. Desertwind

[​IMG] for sure he's still with us and have you or any of the other fans on here did the "remembrance of Warrick" thing? not me, till I know for sure:klingon:

THE DINER

THE HUG

12. MsCatherineBrown

I have to admit desertwind I did. It was right after the episode and I was not thinking so clearly and just missed him like crazy. Now that I've thought it through its different. Love those pics thanks for posting them .

love this pic very very sexy

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Well I'm glad Gary avoided jail time. I hope he's strong enough to fix his problems and get his life right again.

14. Desertwind

15. MsCatherineBrown

I'm glad he avoided jail time, I think he did the right thing by pleading guilty. Now he will need his fans support more then ever if hes gonna make it through his recovery. Which I know he will. I'm glad hes getting the help he needs now.

just a random yummy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.