Looking for a song.....

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Guest, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

at end of csi.miami.402. A girl sing:"i need your love..."

Is there anyone could tell me the singer and song's name?thanks a lot.

2. Danny Caine

Danny Caine Misha's Minion Premium Member

This Should Be Posted in the "CSI: Music" Forum.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

oh,I'm sorry

4. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Not a problem at all, shangao! :D I'll just send this thread right on over to the Music Forum for you, and hopefully you can find out the info you need. :D Welcome to Talk CSI, btw. We hope you enjoy posting here.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

oh,thanks for your help.I'm from China,it's my first time came here,glad to meet you.

6. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I'm glad to meet you too! :) I'm also glad I was able to help out too. I just wish I knew the name of the song you're seeking. :(

7. Shanshu

Shanshu Witness

8. Shanshu

Shanshu Witness

On the side:
    I'm looking for another song, it was played at the beginning of the episode Shattered (4x10) from CSI Miami, some words were "Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah, now that the music's over turn on the bright white light"...
    Sample here:
    http://shanshu.sh.funpic.de/csimusic_2_4.html

9. Guest

Guest Guest

The song is called NOTHING ELSE MATTERS by the group
    BEDROOM ROCKERS. The CD is called TUNDRA WORKSHOP.
    Amazon.ca has it.

10. Shanshu

Shanshu Witness

hey, guys, I'm looking for a song from CSI Miami 1x14 Forced Entry, from the SECOND time Eric and Calleigh are in the club and the lawyer gets arrested. I know the song from the first time, that's Paul Oakenfold's "Get 'Em Up", but does anyone know the other song??

11. empyle

empyle Guest

"Nothing Else Matters" is not the song. I found a downloadable mp3; nowhere in this song do the words "now that the music's over, turn on the bright white light" appear. The sound of the group is very similar to the song heard at the beginning of that episode, and this song may be the one at the end (I no longer have the ep to check). So this may be the right group, just the wrong song. Amazon.com has the CD with a track listing here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00018CYK0

and the mp3 is available here:

http://ia300011.us.archive.org/3/items/Bedroom_Rockers__Nothing_Else_Matters/

If anyone can ID the "bright white light" song, I, too, would be interested in knowing.

12. empyle

empyle Guest

Sorry, I misunderstood the thread. "Nothing Else Matters" appears at the end of 4-02 Blood in the Water. "Bright White Light" appears at the beginning of 4-10 Shattered. "Bright White Light" remains unknown.

13. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Figured I'd just add to this thread instead of starting a new one....
    I posted awhile back about a song from 'Recycling' (CSI:NY). It's the song playing when Stella goes to the bike messengers' office to talk to Brett. It's an uptempo/dance type of song and sounds like a female singing. I wasn't able to make out any of the lyrics.

I checked out the site (shanshu.de.vu) listed above, but the 2 they have listed for this episode aren't the one I'm looking for.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know if this helps, ThisIsMe, but Elyse's CSI site lists these songs as being played during "Recycling." I don't know which one it is.

"Change Down" by 'Bonobo'
    "Give It Away" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
    "Water from a Vine Leaf" by Beth Orton & William Orbit
    "Alpha Beta Gaga" by Air

15. Shanshu

Shanshu Witness