Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

it would seem so, I got photos of both Marg and Jorja but no letters, Eric was the only one.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

His momma brought him up right. :lol:

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yes its seems so, and that is why I will always be his fan.

Eric is a beautiful person no matter what he does... I need to get a photo frame at the weekend... Very happy lady!

4. Dizzney

Regarding tonight's eppy...
    on a bit more than the last two season finales. He talked about his book being done and seeing publishers. Sweet! And we got a nice smiling/laughing scene at the endish.

5. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

I cheered when I heard about his publishers meetings. Loved how professional and honest he was too. Somehow I knew Greg was going to be the one CSI to call it as he saw it. I had real respect for him as a CSI, not just as my Greggo (lol).

Also absolutely SWOONED over him in the cafe! Haven't seen a smile like that on him in ages. Absolutely glorious. I may have to revise my opinion of his eyes being his best feature ;)

BTW, saw this and thought of you ;) Check out the rest of the CSI stuff on there too. Some of it is sheer class.

EDIT: Oooh ooh ooh! Just found this too ;) I want :p

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's cute, I love Greg mugs! So last night's ep was well interesting, I didn't expect to see much of Greg but we saw more that I expected so I was happy. So glad to hear that they are continuing the book story line, he's done and is going to see some publishers. I am anxious to see where this goes. :thumbsup:

Poor Warrick... :(:(:( I hope we get some reaction from Greg next season regarding Warrick's death.

BTW- I hope to have screen caps up soon.

7. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Yeah, I wasn't expecting much Greg so it was a joy to see him. And I LOVED that he has had so much interest in his book. He's clearly talented not only as a chemist/maths guy but also as a writer.

I loved so much how mature he was in the staff meeting. Even though he knew his colleagues weren't going to like what he said he was honest, fair, polite and calm. I really admire him so much as a man and CSI - I can't stop going on about that scene ;)

As soon as I saw that beautiful smile in the cafe I thought of you, Wojo, and how awesome your caps were going to be :) We were truly blessed in this episode, Greg-wise.

I guess we all ought to become members of this and should definitely study here

This is also cool, and this and this is just plain cute. This, this and especially this is true.

I could be here all night showing you the cool Greg stuff (there is a LOT of fun G stuff on there) but I'll let you discover the rest :)

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  8. Dizzney

Yeah I really loved that scene too when they were going over Warrick's case. I like that Greg brought up his experience with a jury most likely thinking against the cop, like in his case. I was glad to see that he still has some resentment inside him about that. I noticed during that scene Grissom really watching him too. Grissom has to be proud at how mature Greg has become and he is able to see thing objectively, just like him. It is so like what Eric said in that CSI magazine article, how much they are alike.

Yes seeing him smile and laugh at the end was wonderful. He has the most beautiful smile. :D

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks for thinking of me, Makes me feel important! :lol: I got some screen caps up on the pic thread, including the beautiful smile! He sure was hot last night. I hope when Greg get's his book published he dedicates it to Warrick, that would be so fitting and a selfless thing for Greg to do to honor Warrick

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  10. Dizzney

I like that idea of Greg dedicating the book to Warrick.

Now speaking about Eric, I found this new little Q&A about him and Erockster.
    Link to article

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  11. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Well done News Hound! ;) And Wojo - of course you're important! :) Love those pics, I've snagged the best one (you all know which ;)) as my desktop wallpaper.

What are we going to do until Season 9?!

12. Dizzney

Suffer. :lol: But hopefully we will hear something about him during the summer to keep us going. Otherwise we can always come up with what we want Greg to do in Season 9.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I just want more screentime for Greg is season 9! I want more of that beautiful smile of his too!

14. Dizzney

Yep I agree with you on both accounts. I really want more happy Greg although I am sure at the start of the season we will not see much of that but I am hoping later on we will see more. Maybe his book will be published and he will be all happy about that and become famous due to his book.

I would also like a little more personal info on Greg. I feel we still have so much more to learn about our guy. I would love a look into where he lives once, since it has been talked about a couple times in the past.

15. Eurydike

Eurydike Victim

Especially as everyone has apparently been there! :lol:

I imagine it is a serious den of iniquity. How else would you explain the appeal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.