Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inge

inge CSI Level Two

After reading the comments about the episode this morning, I was very shocked. I read the tv-guide articles and someone from the show said something about 'team moments' and I was expecting a lot from this episode and then this. :eek:
    I watched parts of the episode on youtube and I also think that he's helping Horatio. This would be great, because he could prove that he's a great cop and friend.
    Remember the episode 'Sunblock'? Horatio said to Ryan that the team should stick together and now he's helping H.
    He's a good guy! I look forward to first episode of season 7. :)

to answer your question Twiz.
    I would be so upset if he would leave the show. I saw the clip about Warrick on youtube and it was so sad.
    It's very difficult. I don't want him to die, because we won't see him ever again on the show, but he would die as a hero. I also don't want him to leave as the bad guy, like Cooper.
    Hm, I just don't like to think about Jon Togo leaving the show. :p

2. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

What really threw me off abuot the finale when they show Ryan at the end, then back to horatio. Ryan is barely in that episode, and then when they show him recieving that text msg, they never hinted throughout the episode that Ryan may have some involvment. Which i hope he doesn't. And that really shocked me about H.. for some reason i had a feeling that it was going to be him because pretty much everyone else has been hurt.

I honestly hope Ryan isn't going "dark".
    Oh man.

It is still bugging me that they never even hinted a little bit about if Ryan does have an actual involvement with the shooting. But then again we dont know who the guy in the prison was talking to on the phone, i always just assumed it was Ron since they showed him at the end... but what calleigh was saying about the bullets even though we haven't seen his bullet wound it could still possibly be Ron.

Then i was thinking Julia because she had "to take care of something". and the look she gave kyle afterwards... but im not 100% if it could be her, H was trying to help her nothing else.
    Then kyle with the gun i doubt it was him since its his dad, but then again anything is possible.

I think im just overthinking.

oh man, now i want the new season to begin.

3. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

Let's all take a chill pill and relax. As far as we know, Jon is planning on staying around the show until it decides to end (which they plan to have Miami go on as long as LV, if not passed it).

So, unless the creators want to have Ryan lingering on as a main-billing villain for the rest of the show, I think it's quite believeable that he is still on the good side! Plus, guys, this is the Miami editing team we're talking about! Are they NOT geniuses at making us freak out? :p

~~Ally

4. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Amen.

Watch that txt msg be regarding something else. or watch it relate to gambling. I hope not gambling!

5. LostInEvidence

It would make sense to be the whole gambling thing again. We never really got any closure on the issue. I would prefer it be gambling over "OMG! RYAN IS DARK SIDE NOW!" Which we know isn't true. Alot of people like Ryan, so the writers wouldn't upset 4872437892789 people for the sake of the show. They're smarter than that! :)

--Ally

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I hope it's not gambling, I really hope Ryan's in on it with H. Enough of Ryan the screw up I say!

Hey you know what a great idea for the next thread title "It's Done" :lol:. Those 2 words have caused more controversy than I can remember on this forum!

Twizt to answer your question, I'd rather Ryan dies a hero, like I said I'm sick of Ryan the screw up. Please he's really great guy and great CSI!

7. LostInEvidence

Haha, you are SO right. Even people who aren't Jon Togo fans (how dare they?) are freaking out about "It's done." I swear, whatever they have planned for Ryan in the future, it sounds like it's going to be crazy. And I just know that it'll leave me going ":wtf:".

--Ally

8. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

TPTB seem to enjoy being as misleading as possible. I'm sure that ending was just to get people talking, and they want people to think that Ryan's gone dark side. I think it is probably part of some kind of set up. But I'm going to just wait to see what happens.

If Togo wanted to leave the show, it might be cool to see him go all darkside. Even if it would be out of character, I think it would be interesting to watch.
    (OR...Ryan could leave because he got a job overseas. :thumbsup: )

9. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I came up with it in the old thread because I was having soo many Ryan/Jon dreams and yes, some shirtless ones! So I said I wish we could cap our dreams, so I could show you all what I saw(and also what someone else said, to make awesome icons) :lol:

If he really has to leave the show, let him leave with some respect! I would really be upset if he left as a "bad guy". But I would be really upset in general if he left at all!

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I just saw this. It's kind of a hard decision. I don't think I'd want Ryan to go the way Speed did... then there'd be no other way for him to come back, besides, like you said, as a ghost or hallucination or whatever, which I hated btw. I think it'd be best if he went like Alexx, some personal issue or something where the door is still wide open for him to come back. I wouldn't want it to be because of a mistake he'd made though, like gambling, a real personal issue. For Alexx it was her family. I know we never see any of Ryan's personal life, so it'd make for a good Ryan storyline at least. If not that, I'd want it to be some sort of heroic thing, hopefully not including the loss of his life.

I would hate for him to go out as the bad guy, really hate it. Like ILuvJonathanTogo said, at least let him leave with some respect. If he went out as the bad guy he wouldn't have any.

11. LostInEvidence

All this talk of how you would want Ryan to go has me all depressed.

Even though Jon Togo has no intention of leaving the show this year..or the next. He said he plans to stick around until the end! ;)

--Ally

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I've been waiting to hear that he wasn't leaving the show for a while .It now really makes sense that he is helping H stage his death instead of turning on H(which I never believed) I am so looking forward to season 7!

13. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

THis is so great! Finally, something that brings Ryan to the fore!

I don't believe that he's gone bad. Why would he? I can't think of a single reason why he'd want H dead. I can think of lots of reasons why he'd be helping him stage something so that they could set someone up.

And what a look on his face! It says so much and leaves it up to us how we interpret it.

I'm glad to hear he's not planning to leave. He's the best part of the show for me. And the fact that he's not a one-dimensional character that wome people can believe might be dirty is all to the good, IMO.

14. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

Y'know, on the one hand I do think it could be very cool if Ryan went all Darth Vader (see, another Star Wars reference...I'm beginning to think I have a problem :lol:) and turned all bad, but the writers would have to do it right. Otherwise he'd just look stupid like...Boris Badenov.

On the other hand, if Jon wanted to leave it would be very possible for Ryan to play the hero and maybe say, save a little kid since we know he's got a soft spot for children. Plus it would give Horatio Caine, Child Whisperer, a break :guffaw:

Have a good weekend all! My fam is coming to visit and I probably won't get any computer time til they go back on home, so I'll see y'all next week :D

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Hahaha! :lol: I really like when H talks to kids, but that is oh so true. They always talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.