Last Words To & Memories Of Warrick

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by xReCoNx, May 16, 2008.

1. csisue

csisue Hit and Run

Goodbye Warrick. You will be missed. Your loyalty and friendship is what made you unique. Don''t worry we'll find the bastard/bastards responsible for this travesty. Love you man. God speed.

2. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Well what can I say, at least you went out with a bang!

3. WarricksBabyGirl

WarricksBabyGirl Police Officer

I'm so upset with what they did with Warrick's character...I really thought he would maybe show up once in awhile. Do you think they will give us a real funeral for him? As for what would I say to Warrick....

Warrick,
    You were one of the best CSI's around, but beyond that you were an amazing friend and person to spend time with. You will be greatly missed and never forgotten. RIP!!!!

4. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Oops! Forgot to put in my favorite Brass-Warrick moment.

It's the scene in "35K OBO" from season one where Brass enters the morgue and finds Warrick casting the knife wounds. It's the moment when the Brass-Warrick relationship changes from open hostility to mutual respect.

5. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

My fave scene is where Catherine and Warrick are figuring out how a man got shot and Cath takes the photo of Warrick suggestivley bent over the dummy!!!

Can't remember what episode it's from tho coz ive just packed up all my CSI's impending my return home from uni!

6. flashofgenius

flashofgenius Victim

LOL Cat likes getting those blackmail shots of the guys, doesn't she?

My favorite Warrick scene... Warrick and Nick in the ballistics lab in Leapin' Lizards and yeah, just because I saw it again last night and it's on my mind. I really love any scene that features the boys teasing each other.

Warrick: Hey, you were supposed to be ready. I don't know man. Maybe it would work out better if Tina was someone who did what we did. At least she'd understand the hours.
    Nick: Well I don't know. I don't think it's a good idea to date someone you work with. You never really get to get away from work, or them the way you need to.
    Warrick: You mean like you and me, Baby?
    Nick: Yeah exactly, Honey. :guffaw:

7. WarricksBabyGirl

WarricksBabyGirl Police Officer

That's one of my favorite episodes as well. I can't think of one the name is either but I believe it was in the first season. I loved the Catherine/Warrick relationship and I wish we had gotten to see it eplored more, but unfortunately that won't happen now.

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

From "Feeling the Heat" s04e04:

Archie:: You know, if I had my choice about how I was going to go out, it would not be electrocution. I think an aneurysm in my sleep, quick and painless.
    Warrick:: I like surprises.

9. Francesca

Francesca Civilian

HO Warrick

You never stepped u always kept on going no matter the obstacles at hand.
    Just know that u'll be deeply missed even though it would have been nice 2 see u again u'll always remain in our heart, vengence is definately urs and thanks for the happiness and tension u brought into our lives.

10. Francesca

Francesca Civilian

HO Warrick

You never stepped down u always kept on going no matter the obstacles at hand.
    Just know that u'll be deeply missed even though it would have been nice 2 see u again u'll always remain in our heart, vengence is definately urs and thanks for the happiness and tension u brought into our evenings.:(

11. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

In the words of Gil Grissom, "Alas poor Warrick, we knew him well." You will be greatly missed.

12. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

That episode was called "Too Tough to Die" from Season 1. That's where Warrick and Catherine are re-examining a shooting, while the rest of the team is investigating the brutal assault of a woman.

I'm not sure I have a favorite Warrick moment per se. However, the thing I liked best about him is the easiness of his interactions with everyone. He got on great with Catherine, Nick, Grissom and even after awhile, Sara and Brass. He didn't interact all that much with Greg, but when he did, it was cool. He'll definitely be missed.

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

The only thing that I can say is that I wish that TPTB used Warrick better. In some seasons, we hardly saw him... For me his best bits was the season one, where that newbie CSI got killed, an ex coach of Warrick's child was shot down- and the coach took revenge... Grave Danger for how he coped when his best friend and co-worker got kidnapped and left for dead.

The "eye candy" between Warrick and Catherine was never truly expanded, why was that... That had the potential to be the shows other cannon couple.

Sadly to say, Warrick wasnt for me a good character, he was unstable, and proved that he couldn't be in charge... Remember when Grissom left for a seminar over the weekend, and Sara got caught up in an FBI investigation, where at one point, Sara, Warrick and Nick were left bickering like school girls in the playground...

Gary's most special feature is his eyes, and thats what I will miss not seeing Warrick on my screens anymore... Gary has the most beautifulist eyes on a man... Who cant get lost in them?

14. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

Warrick, I will miss you so much. You had a wonderful life in my eyes. You have changed so many people. You will be greatly missed. :(:(:(

15. Polkadot5990

Polkadot5990 Victim

I don't really have a favorite scene or episode, but what I'll miss most of Warrick is his relationship with Nick. Those two were closer than brothers. Their friendship made me laugh and now one piece is missing. It won't be the same, but you'll definitely will be remembered by all of us :)