Episode 6x21 - 'Going Ballistic' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 16, 2008.

1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

There were a couple. First one she completed her proficiencies, something she had to do since she covered for Eric in the last episode. The second was when she accidetally caused a fire in the lab, he held her hand and helped her find the evidence she feared had been destroyed, she said he's her hero..awww

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

OMG!!!:eek:

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

WTF!!!! :eek:

Were there any other E/C scenes?

I think the thing with Ryan might have something to do with the whole staged idea!! But that is just my personal opinion.

4. buhbye

buhbye Victim

How the heck can H survive getting shot in the head?

5. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I don't know...ryan probably does have something to do with the staged idea...but i don't think H was shot in the head...

6. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I'm at a lost for words....I was expecting a few things but this...What's the deal with the whole Ryan thing!!! September has to come right now cause I can't wait too long for the conclusion to this!!!

7. buhbye

buhbye Victim

I am just going by the fact that his sunglasses showed a bullethole through the lens

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OK, I haven't been on here in months, but I am speechless. And upset!! WTF is going on with the whole Ryan thing? I hope this whole thing is just staged or something, b/c I don't know what the heck is going on, and it's upsetting me. I love Ryan, and I hate seeing him have any link to the bad guys. I thought he was really grateful to Horatio after he got his job back. AARGH! Now, I can't wait 'til September. Does anyone know what the heck is the deal w/ Ryan? *is in shambles*

9. alfalfasprout

alfalfasprout Victim

im going crazy right now.:scream:

that was a great cliffhanger. crazy open ends going on there. the whole ryan thing hmm. didnt see that one coming. loved the end imagery with H's helpless look and the broken sunglasses. lol cant wait for september now. i really wanna see how this all comes together

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

He wasn't shot in the head. Right before the shot rang out, he took off his sunglasses...so he was holding them in his hand.

Not much of a cliffhanger if you ask me. Horatio's not going to be dead, he'll live. And Ryan's not a total degenerate, has no reason to have Horatio killed, so he definitely didn't kill him or set him up to be killed. No doubt it's all to set up the real shooter and Ryan was just a part of it.

11. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Well I agree that H will live. That's a givin. But I don't think that Horatio set himself up to be shot. If he was, why wouldn't he be wearing a vest? He clearly wasn't wearing a vest because there was blood everywhere!

As for Ryan, I really, really, hope he doesn't "go to the dark side." I love Ryan, and if the writers are taking him in the direction they seem to be implying, I will be very disappointed with the show.

But down to the real question: Who shot Horatio? They seemed to set it up so that it could be Saris, Julia, or even Kyle. I tend to believe it was Saris...but then that's the only person I would want it to be. I don't think they would make Kyle the shooter, despite all the daddy issues.

Hmmm....I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER!

12. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Alright, so I had to go back and re-read some parts of the thread I skimmed over, and I'm feeling a bit better about what DC said Horatio was going to do to about the whole staging thing. That -- I can live with.

I guess shouldn't be surprised if Ryan's involved in the staging. After all, he played a major part in rooting out the mole in S4. The look in his eyes, however... I couldn't tell if Ryan was tormented about the whole thing or just plain mean. I prefer to believe the former and will keep my fingers crossed that maybe he's helping H to do what he needs to do.

13. nikkiP

nikkiP Victim

Ditto this. It seems obvious to me. The fidgeting set off whatever blood packet he used. - They have them in movies all the time- a cop could pull it off while lying on the ground.

The only real mystery is how he got ahold of whatever he used to deflect the bullet- since this new bullet apparently goes through the old style vests. It's some new material no doubt that the undercover agent set him up with.

Is anyone really fooled by this?

14. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Jennifer has a point, this could be all staged. It's not the first time Horatio used Ryan in this way (the whole mole thing in season four). Ryan has no logical reason to have Horatio dead, he owes him way too much and he almost idolizes him.

We can all agree that Ryan is in this "plan" in some compasity. What is driving us crazy is that why would Ryan walk out during an interrigation and why he would recieve a text like the one he did? But that is of course the brilliance of the writers. We're all going to be arguing theories as to what Ryan's true stake in this whole thing till September, which I think is what they really wanted us to do. Not downplaying the whole Horatio thing, because I'm beginning to doubt the whole staged thing on his regard. He looked too shocked at the end.

On a personal note, I don't believe Ryan has any "criminal" stake in this. I don't see the writers bringing him out of one mess to enter another, especially one that could perminately jepododize his career and his relationship with the team. I strongly believe, like in season four, Ryan is on a secret mission for Horatio in order to take down Ron for good.

But of course, we won't know anything until September. Which is going to kill me!!!

15. panther18

panther18 Rookie

^^^ not me. nope. It's Super H, do I need to say anymore? :rolleyes: But this was better than last year's finale. Now I wish it was September now!