Episode 6x21 - 'Going Ballistic' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 16, 2008.

1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

^^ Super H is great. Who doesnt love a guy that can hop out of a burning Hummer so gracefully or a guy who can shoot down 10 guys alone without having one shoot him first? :lol: Its pretty safe to say that I wouldnt mind seeing him hurt.

Thats a really good scenario, Im rooting for this one

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I think that is why some people, me included, don't like Super H. It isn't believable that Horatio can hop out of a burning Hummer without a scratch, and it isn't believable that he can shoot down 10 guys before getting shot at...especially for a man pushing 50, and in my opinion, not very physically fit.

As for Going Ballistic, I'm hoping the episode doesn't end on a cliffhanger...I HATE cliffhangers.

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

DC said something is staged so that it frees him to go after this dangerous person.

Didn't watch that, so there's still hope. Great! :thumbsup:

yup I think I watched somthing on the Discovery channel that talked about all this before. Bullet proof vests even if they protect you from the bullet piercing through you, can't protect you from the force of the shot too. At the very least, he'll end up with sore ribs! :lol:

I love Super H too, but I also want to see him hurt.

I'm rooting for this scenario too. So exciting! Can't wait!!

4. RedHot

RedHot Witness

I love all H's! Super H, mad H, dumb H, cursy H, bloody H. Just through me an H and I will catch it. Ha ha ha!

5. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Geeze, how much does the victim look like Frank?!

Thanks for the sneaky-peeks. This episode looks quite good. But seriously, how thick and Delko and H - they were hardly being subtle!

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Thanks for posting those but the first two were from "To Kill A Predator" not tonight's ep. The last one, however, was from tongiht's ep.

Thanks for the vid too Florry....wow Cal actually made a mistake!!!

For anyone who sees this ep in its entirerty before the rest of us, be sure to tell us about the juicy parts! ;)
    Always remember to share, it is the polite thing to do!!! :lol:

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Haha, I was wondering why there was a pedophile in it :lol:. Well, I'm now two more scenes aware of To Kill a Predator than I was, so thank you. I never watched it.

I'm glad she did. I'm tired of things happening to her. Least this time there's no psycho after her.

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I'm not exactly excited about Super H, more excited about the episode. I do hope that we get to see much more of him in the lab.:cool:

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

OK, is it just me or was H the ONLY one NOT taking cover? Like I said earlier, Super H is back.:rolleyes:

12. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

A bullet proof vest only stops the bullet from penetrating the body, it does not stop the impact of the bullet. If your vest stops a bullet, your going to be in serious pain with soft flesh damage and maybe a broken rib or two if you get hit in the ribcage. It's gonna HURT!
    The vests that police usually wear on regular duty have their limits. They likely could stop some or most of your handgun rounds but put them up against high-power rifle rounds and you're most likely going to get killed. To stop those you likely need a special vest made with Spectra Fiber or hard ceramic plates. Only problem with those is that they don't conceal under the clothing. At least not the ones I have seen.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Can I just say that if Horatio actually puts on a vest that it is the STUPIDEST thing in the world.
    The guy goes to Rio & faces off a dozen members of a gang w/ absolutely NO protection (except his superpowers) & I should believe this time around he'll use his brain & put on a vest? Nah, Im not buying it.

I also don't think Horatio would ever underestimate or forget what this particular type of ammo could do to him. He is Horatio Caine, the one who TPTB has built up to be absolutely invincible & who "knows all".
    I couldn't ever see it.

Staging his death, if that's even what he plans do, doesn't mean that it's going to go as smoothly as planned. Horatio might fake his death & think he's got Ron where he wants him & then the real twist is going to happen, followed by the dreadful cliffhanger.
    The promo manipulation combined with DC's words seems a little too predictable, I don't think it's going to go down that way at all!

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG! What an episode, what a cliffhanger! I so want to see the next episode. There were some really good scenes between Calleigh and Eric, but the part that really has my head spinning is the ending! I knew from the promo that Horatio would be shot, but what I wasn't expecting was Ryan to be getting a text message saying it's done (before that he told Calleigh that he had something take care of) What was that about?!

I don't like the new Medical Examiner, I liked the first one. I think her name was Shannon but the new one, he's so rude!

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

anything more specific about the Eric and Calleigh scenes??