Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Hey guys just popped in to say that im glad you liked the pics and vids :D

Mj: I was just about to say! Come on girl when was the last time we spoke I wanna see you come over to NY forum again :D I miss you :(

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mj you are prisoner of the Smackeness (sp?:rommie: That's why you don't go there often;)

Natty!!! the Queen!!!:lol: (you understand:thumbsup:) tomorrow i'll start the reading. Tonight i quitted (i still have to finish the homework:klingon:. It's annoying when you consider how much i like reading fics:evil: especially Smex:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: BTW about the clip you posted: i LOVED Stella and Mac in black and Donnie and Angell as a couple as well. love them!

Jenn: where art thou?;) have you watched Things about heroes.? I'm dying for your comments:drool:

About the kiss in RND, when i watched the clip i thought she kissed him on his neck. Anybody else got that same impression?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Debbie (good night to everyone!:thumbsup:

3. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

all this talk about the kissie on the cheek during right next door? i thought they just hugged. lmao. i had NO idea it was a cheekie too! haha. that shows how observant i am :p

Debbie- haha. i have that story down in a notebook...somewhere. :p i was watching Kellys Since U Been Gone at the time. :lol:

i beleive thats all i have to say for tonight ;)

toodles.

4. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Common Mac just kiss her!!!!!!!!!

5. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

6. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I just saw the Ride In for the first time today and boy was Stella and Mac cute as ever! :)
    Question, though, the beginning of the episode, was that a recap? Did the hug happen earlier?

Seriously, why haven't they gotten together yet? Their chemistry is more amazing then a lot of other couples on television :p.

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link. You can edit your posts up to 24 hours after posting :) Just click the 'edit' button, rather than double posting ;)Thanks.

They do have great chemistry, yes. It's wonderful. Makes me wonder what TPTB will do with them in the future. Two great actors, heaps of chemistry, much needed sexual tension, a successful show.... the math works.

8. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Man, I had a S3 'thon over the weekend and even though Peyote was there, my sMacked heart still threw confetti everywhere after I was done.

Consequences, The Ride In and Sleight Out of Hand featured some of the tastiest sMack in that season, hmmm-hmmm good.

Debbie: Yeah! That was like almost a date in Consequences! You can actually *feel* Stella's disappointment when Mac's phone rang. Drat. And yeah, I'm TFO in that other site.

Anyway, I got pressies. Hope you all like!

FFJunkie: Sorry for the "delay", heh. Weekend was upon me.

ETA: Heya evening starz14! Nah, that wasn't a recap (the hug). It happened right there and then :) Sweet, 'no?

9. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Nope. It's another fic. "Going Home" is another long fic from me ... but it's a stand-alone.

10. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

It starts in 15 minutes. :drool:
    I'm literally bouncing up and down I'm so excited. I managed to convince 2 of my friends to watch it as well so I'll have someone to discuss it with. Well, other than you guys. (No-one I know over here watches any of the same shows as me so I have to resort to bribery lol.)
    I'll come back and let you know what I thought as soon as it's over. I apologise in advance for my probable lack of cohesiveness when it's over lol ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

editing because now ive seen the ep...

OMG THAT WAS THE MOST EXCITING THING IVE EVER SEEN! I COULD FEEL MY HEART POUNDING IN MY CHEST!

I was running aroundf my living room absolutely freaking out right from the start. when they were on the subway i was like omg this is so insane AHHHHHHHH SOMEONE SAVE THEM. and then danny did and i cheered. and OMG IT WAS SO SMACKED! DREW CHOSE STELLA TO ATTACK TO HURT MAC! SYMBOLIC!!!!!! The only thing I was kind of annoyed about was that mac and stella didn't really get to say anything at the end. She came and checked he was ok and then that was it and I was like oh. ok then. but I LOVED her tone of voice when she realised drew was using her to get to mac. she was FURIOUS! i picked up the kind of protective thing in there. You could tell straight away she cared way more for Mac than she ever did for drew. omg that was just so beyond awesome. I'm never gonna sleep now.

11. lilou

lilou Rookie

When I saw this episode I say me. Drew have a lot of photo of stella. I think he took them before met her for know what she likes... So he took them before episode 2. So we can thinght that he took photo during Mac holidays. Holidays in england where mac was with peyton. But drew had already chose Stella. He couldn't know that Peyton not come back in NY. So Peyton was Mac's girlfriend but he chose Stella. I think drew saw what we see all the time. Mac only loves Stella:)

12. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Wow, that scene from episode 4x16 is just perfect :eek:

A new favourite Smacked moment for my list :lol: If Flack wasn't entering the room the scene could be way more perfect! I just love how Stella uses the line 'I snore' while she lost her appartment with al her belonging. And listen carefully to Mac's voice when he says that he got an extra room, for me his voice changes a bit :rolleyes: Or maybe I'm just Smacked crazy :lol:

13. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Sorry Adorelo, :)
    But as you can see more proof that they are perfect for each other!

14. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

OMG! You guys! I don't show up for like a weekend and you guys nearly fill up two pages!!!! Recapping episodes? My favorite pass time.;)

Was I the only one who noticed the longing look Stella gave Mac last week? It was after she gave Mac the talk about Reed being 23 and young and how she knew exactly how Mac reacted. Oh, the look she gave him while Lindsay began talking to her about the monkey pox or whatever it was. It was after she said that he needed to leave his pride behind. The look was so sweet.:(:):(:)
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who saw it!

15. lilou

lilou Rookie

You're not only. I already saw this scene 8 times. I love that.
    During "admission" when they say the same phrase at the same time I have the fells they are already together and when I saw this scene last week I have the same fells again. I Think it's just a madness of a really cerazy smacked's fan but I hope the next episode will have many scene like in the last episode and maybe a passionate kiss:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.