Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blondie18

Blondie18 Victim

Thanks Adorable Crazy, have been lurking here for awhile. Normally only post over on Blacktie affair but thought I'd join up over here too!

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think my feelings regarding Sara are mixed. There were times that I really liked her (like in those early seasons) and there were times that I totally thought she was a bitch. But it's the same with Catherine despite that she's my favorite character. Everyone's got their own good/bad moments, I guess. And I actually think that's a good thing because it makes the characters human and multi-dimensional. As for G/S, I won't bother with a list of reasons. Just not my cup of tea. That's all.

But that's OT since this is a C/G thread. LOL. Anyway, I think Warrick's death is going to have a huge impact on the team. I'm not sure about Greg, but Gil considered him the rock of his team and he was close to Catherine and Nick. I really hope that we'll see them work Warrick's case (although in RL it doesn't even sound possible) and give him the justice he deserved. And of course, I really hope it will help Catherine and Gil realize what they have lost the past few years and bring it back. :)

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

They weren't allowed to work on the scene when he was thought to be guilty of murder, but Griss when and carried out his own little investigation, I think we could see the same thing happen this time... Like you Erica, I'm really hoping that it will bring the team closer together, especially Gil and Cath. That would make me so happy... :lol:

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL I'm in a mood for retro Catherine/Gil. So here we go:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gosh I miss the banters. And although sans beard, I actually think Gil looked very good back then. Ah the good ol' days!

5. Stepherweps

Thanks for those Erica *Hugs* They are so cute, I especially love the 1st one. :D I agree, Gil did look good back then, but I miss the beard, it is just so damn hot... I watched an old ep earlier, 'Caged', it was really good... I was watching it with my 10 year old cousin at her house, she was getting really into it... It made me happy. :lol:

Can any of you lovely people recommend any good fics, I'm really in the mood to read a G/C fic... :D

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Those pictures are great Erica :D. Yes reminds all of us of the 'old days'. I miss Catherine and Gils banter as well. They had such a wonderful, fun, flirty relationship. Somehow over the years that has diminished some. Hopefully we will see more of their wonderful chemistry in season 9 :D

7. Stepherweps

Guess what, I just watched 'Dead Ringer' I loved it, such a cute ep, with lots of G/C scenes, exactly what I wish for in an ep... I loved how when Gil was driving along besdide Cath he kept changing the song, that was so cute, then when he drove away and Cath was yelling at him, then she realised what had happened, I just loved them working together. <3

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I love when she finally catches up with him after he pulled off the road and she asked him if he had to take a leak, that was priceless.:lol:

Oh yay, more pictures! Thanks Erica.:) Those were definately the good old days for Purejoy....I hope season 9 brings more G/C moments. I mean with everything that's happened, to me, there's no way they could not be some good scenes. I want to see Gil comfort Cath so bad I can't stand it.:D

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Dead Ringer was a great C/G episode. They worked together so well and they almost finished each other's sentances.

I also liked All for Country and Harvest
    Gil knew Cath was worried about Lindsey in Harvest and he talked to her honestly. I like that about their relationship. They are honest with each other. :D

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Glad that you finally watched the episode, Steph. It's great, isn't it? That opening sequence had me LOL so hard. They were so cute when he was following her in his car and trying to play something she'd like to listen to. "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" anyone? :lol: And he was so staring at her tush and her legs while they worked at the scene in the morning. Can't blame him, though. I don't think anyone can resist the view, especially when she was wearing those tiny shorts. :D

I heart that scene outside the morgue, Heather. He was considerate, and yes, honest. He knew what was bothering her and gave her his honest advice, although not really the best, or the rightest that most people would think. Season 5 wasn't that bad after all, was it? :)

11. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

For those of you who remember my volcano drawing, I've decided to update it after listening to a CD called Stalker by Robert Rich and Lustmore.

Sara Sidle is the snow on the summit where Geek Skiers and gondola goers go during the winter season. Lady Heather is the forests on the bottom slope of Mount Grissom.

Stella Bonasera (From CSI New York) is the smoke and ash and Catherine Willows is the explosive magma and right at the end of Good Bye Good Luck, Mt. Grissom explodes with catastrophic results. The dark drawing on the bottom is the aftermath.

[​IMG]

The volcanic aftermath drawing on the bottom is inspired by the album artwork. Here is the album cover artwork that inspired the 'after' volcano drawing.

http://www.amazon.com/Stalker-Rober...=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1211301199&sr=1-8

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  12. Stepherweps

Yeah when he played 'Are you gonna be my girl?' he was totally checking her out... :lol: Not that we mind, it was a cute little scene. I wish Gil had have been wearing shorts aswell as Cath... :drool: But like you said Erica, who could really blame him for staring!?

Oh I've seen Harvest isn't that the ep where Lindsey goes hitch-hiking? Like you said, he knew what was going on and he gave her his honest advice, it was sweet, that he was trying help, even if he didn't do it well. I'd like to see more scenes with him and her talking about Lindsey...

Axatullux, I love your volcano, hehe well we all know what Marg is what gets Gil all hot and bothered... :lol: It's a cute little illustration, well done. :)

13. Blondie18

Blondie18 Victim

I watched Dead Ringer last night! Defintely one of my fav Grillows episodes

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Harvest was great and I think Catherine really valued Gil's opinion on what to do. He didn't really know what to do from a parent's point of view, but he was honest and that's what counts. I always love scenes when they talk about Lindsey. They just seem like such a family. There's just not enough of those kinds of scenes. I want a scene where Gil and Lindsey are actually in the same place together and watch how they interact. I can't believe there's not been a scene with them.

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Axatullux I love seeing your graphics. They're always interesting, and I especially love that you portray Catherine as the HOT lava. :lol: There's one thing I don't get, though. What has Stella has to do with this? Or do you ship Gil and Stella? ;D

4_H I think you've got a great point. We've seen Catherine and Gil talk about Lindsey several times and from their conversations, we know that Gil has known Lindsey since she was little (the joke about the fly and the spider, anyone?) so it would be great (and natural) if there is a scene where Gil and Lindsey actually see and talk to each other. We haven't seen the girl for a long time anyway. LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.