The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RBC

RBC Coroner

Re: The NCIS Thread!

That's not completely correct (at least according to tv.com) First the episode Boxed In was supposed to be after the episode Deception. Now it's put before Deception and being on the 10th, but the 17th will be a repeat.

2. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

I'm waiting for Abby and McGee to get together. It would be
    a interesting relationship :devil: :devil:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

TV.com's episode list is user maintained. So any user can add whatever they want. According to TVguide, and the yahoo.com listings the next episode (Jan 10th) is "boxed in", followed by "deception" on the 17th.
    In addition there's a Yahoo group in which a woman named Harriet that works production for NCIS posts. She has always been very reliable up to now, and she says there will also be a new episode on the 24th (called "Light sleeper").
    So I'm glad to say that it looks like TV.com got it wrong (and not for the first time)

4. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

I liked TV.com better when it was still TV Tome. But either way, it was never very reliable.

After last night's rerun it showed a preview for next weeks episode which I guess must mean it's new. :)

5. RBC

RBC Coroner

I think tv.com is p[retty reliable too. They only are a bit slow with dates. It's definately better with episode listings than imdb :)

6. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

hmmm....looking forward to the return of new episodes!
    The vote is still out on whether or not I actually like director jen.
    while i miss Kate, Ziva is fun. I'm hoping that something will happen and Abby will warm to her. Their interaction could be fun.

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Has anyone seen the new issue (Jan 9-15) of TV Guide? Mark Harmon is on the cover and it reads:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Mark Harmon Tells All..Surprising Passions Revealed..10 Things All Fans Should Know.

The next new episode "Boxed In" is scheduled to air on Jan 10th. It says that Tony and Ziva get locked in a steel container at the docks which is full of counterfeit cash. As they struggle to escape, the simmering sexual tension reaches a rolling boil. Then it goes on to say that theirs isn't the only romance in town. Gibbs and Jen are also generating sparks this season. I just wished it would have said something about Abby and McGee.

8. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Thanks for sharing!! I'm SO happy!!! :D :lol: :D
    Sexual tension, huh? Should be fun to watch!! Gibbs and Jen. I could do without that, IMO. :p

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I dont want to be the party pooper but isnt there something called way 2much romance in the show?! I can see maybe 1 realationship but more than 1 i hope it wont turn in to a soap!!!!

10. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I think all of the romance brings the show something that other crime shows lack. And I wouldn't cal it romance, I'd call it, 'will they, wont they' sexual tension going on.

And the show has alot of wicked humor. So funny. It brings out a more realistic side of the show, IMO. :D

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I think that maybe Tony is the funnist at least that is my opinion

12. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I love Tony. Whenever him and McGee work together. You know its going to be a funny scene!!

And it helps that Michael Weatherly is a good piece of eye candy!! :D

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep MW is HOOOOTTT! :eek: :eek: ;) ;)

14. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

He's even hotter with glasses. I love how he can play Tony so well. I can truly say I can't see anyone else playing Tony.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Neither can I, that would be so werid if someone else palyed him!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.