Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

I found it funny when Grissom, Nick, and Hodges were trying to figure out what happened. Especially Nicky holding Hodges ... haha!

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I totally agree HA47...the scene between the three was great. The look on hodges face when he saw gris grab for the bottle of red spray, knowing the end result but couldn't do anything about it cause Nick had a firm hold on him.

I also liked the little altercation between him and Nick in the hall after Nick saw him in talking to an IAD.

3. hodges_alias_47

I know ... it was a good ep for Hodges.

4. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I couldn't stop laughing :lol: because you could just see that he was thinking, "Yuuuuuck!"

Hodges rocks!:thumbsup: He should definitely get more screen time in Season 9.

5. DJRideout

Thought I'd breathe some life into this thread... poor guy's been overlooked lately.

So apparently, Wally's latest film has now been completed and from what I could find out about it....not much, is that it's supposedly set to be released sometime later this year. I'm sure it'll be good despite the fact he's not really considered one of them 'A' list sort of actors and he tends to find the roles that seem to be more challenging to his abilities. Personally I think that is one of the main reasons why I like the guy so much.

Anyway, the film is titled "Growing Op" (yes op, as in operation seeing the film is based around a marijuana growing family etc...lol). Anyone have anything to share in regards to the movie, I'd love to hear it.

6. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

I've been trying to find more on that, IMDB is useless, hah. If you find out any more let us know. :)

7. DJRideout

*dusts thread off*

Okay, there is a trailer to Wally's latest film posted up on youtube, but I'm gonna see if I can post a link to it here. If not, I'll have to edit. Look up Wally's name and look for the title "Growing Op"

Growing Op

8. DJRideout

Well cheers to the character getting out into the field even though he still doesn't seem to like it. Wally always plays a convincing 'disgruntled lab tech' each time his character gets hauled out of the lab, and on a humorous side to this, I can't help but think because Hodges makes such an issue out the whole deal of leaving his safety net (the trace lab), the rest of the team single him out over the rest of the techs.

9. hodges_alias_47

I liked him in this past week's episode with him and Nicky working together. It seemed really fun and cute!

10. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Ooooh Hodges....I love him so much.

He's extraordinarily sexy in the lab, but even MORE so with a baseball bat in his hand, sitting in a hot convertible bashing in mailboxes....heehee Hodges you ROCK :)

11. muse2greats

muse2greats Dead on Arrival

I've always thought of him as "extraordinarily sexy"(Criminologist86)
    :drool: and I have to agree about him with the baseball bat playing mailbox
    baseball... HOT!!!

12. DJRideout

Personally I think it showed more of a human side to the man then anything else. We got a little more insight into Hodges as a person and his past and that is what interests me the most. The character is still somewhat of a mystery to the viewers even though tptb sneak in little pieces of what makes Hodges who he is, here and there...it's almost subtle enough to be overlooked. I won't deny it though! The man did look good sitting behind the wheel of a convertible and hanging with Nick (even though it was only an experiment).

What made me giggle was when he pulled the safety glasses from atop his head as if they were sunglasses and then slipped them on acting all cool...:lol:

13. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Wallace. Is. Hot.

David. Is. Gorgeous.

I'm watching Lab Rats and it's the scene when they're trying to find the common element in all the miniature killer models...Hodges...wow...His lab ratness is so incredibly sexy it's almost unbearable. And have I mentioned his PROFILE!? WOW....he's more intelligent and observant than I Think most people give him credit for...Wallace, if you're watching, you're GORGEOUS :)

14. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

15. DJRideout

Thanks Rocky. Greatly appreciated. :bolian:

Well I posted a link back in September to the trailer to Wally's latest movie, but it was pulled down from youtube for, I guessing a better, more professional looking trailer and one that the sound was in sync with the video itself...so recently there has been a new one posted up and I thought I'd share again, seeing this is the Wallace/Hodges thread.

Growing Op

Probably a reason for his early absence in season 8...and small scenes on CSI.