Mac/Flack Slash**Squeeze My Hand**

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Carrieattheprom, May 18, 2006.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

oh you have to write it. it sounds so interesting! You really should write it. I'll help if you want. :D

Peyton is so freaking evil!

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well I am working on one right now, but I will get to this one. Because the more I think on it the more I like the idea. And it does lend itself to so much Mac angst which I love.

I will give you a shout when I am ready. As I said insanity loves company.. :D

3. CathStokes

*pokes fruitbat* Your going to come in here with me aren't you?

I heart Macky tonight; he was adorable, and funny.
    MF came outta it with a few scenes.
    The 'ride my ass' thing is love.
    the 'touch' of hands.
    the 'mac hides his gun in flack's desk' yeah. I'm sure its Mac's gun. If it isn't, don't ruin it for me, let me dream.
    YAY.

4. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Oh I loved the Mac/Flack interaction in Admissions.
    Especially the 'ride my ass' line!

And the way Mac sat on Flack's desk at the end as well. (squee!)

5. CathStokes

Thats going to be a classic for us really; how could it not? :D

hehe, their marking their turfs :)

6. Surreal_44

Surreal_44 Hit and Run

This is my favorite slash pairing. How can it not be? Two sexy, hot-tempered men in a relationship with each other? :drool: And it can so easily be made into canon. It's all in the subtext, right?

So what is everyone's favorite Flack/Mac moment? I'm still pondering my own.

Cein, are you going to write any more Flack/Mac stuff? You know I adore your fics!

7. CathStokes

I say we all team up and make C write some fics! :D or fruitbat, she writes good ones too. :D

Did yall watch last night? They had some good scenes together; not to mention they arrived at the scene together! in Flackie's car! :D

8. Surreal_44

Surreal_44 Hit and Run

Oh yes. The way their entire relationship has developed has been so easy to slash. Even the newest book has some good bits that I can very easily turn into slash.

Sullivan: Donnie and I were just talking about you this morning.

Mac: Oh?

Sullivan: Yeah, he says you're the best.

Mac: *thinks about what they did that morning before Don left*

9. CathStokes

ooh is that from the book? That is so easy to do slash with; what other goodies is in it?? do tell! :D

Do you think Flack will be worried about Mac being taken hostage?

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

ME of course I am got to promote the Mac/Flack love:drool:

Yeah I did love the Mac/Flack scenes in the ep. The "Ride my ass." Quote had me grinning from ear to ear...someones gotta come up with fic to go with that. And Mac stores his gun in Flacks desk that made me smile as well. I was watching the ep with three friends that love Mac but are SO NOT into slash and I was worried they were wondering what I was smiling at.

Yep that part so gave off some definite slash vibes in my warped mind....:devil:

I haven't read the book yet I bought it while I was in the US a few weeks back. Need to go look out the Mac Flack bits in the book..;) By the way Surreal_44;723934 welcome to the Mac/Flack madness there may be only a few of us but we are obsessed.

I was a bit disappointed in Hostage from the Mac Flack angle, I was hoping for some good Mac Flack interaction. I had been hoping for a scene where Flack tried to talk Mac out of going into the bank. Well there is always ep 5.1

11. CathStokes

About dangit time you get in here, where you been hiding anyway?

I'm really shocked that noone hasn't wrotten about that ep yet. I did a few eps, but I don't think I did that one yet, you haven't yet? *is shocked* -- I love the whole interaction they had in that episode, its so cute and flirty. I loved it. I was grinning from ear to ear, I was like MAC/FLACK!! Their so doing it.

Who us?? Noooo never!!! ... We totally are.

I'm curious to how thats all going to go down, I'm hoping Flack finds him first, and we get something, lol.

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Hey I posted in here in January and it took you guys until May. I was beginning to feel like the Last Man Standing :lol:

Where have I been! WELL In Chicago seeing the Lt Dan Band!:) Which is why I missed the first post in here in ages:(

I will really have to watch Admissions again, see if it can shake loose any plot bunnies.

You should have a shot at it too you know..;)

I want to see Veritas there is a pic behind the scene of Mac and Flack so they are in shot together...

Here we go

[​IMG]

There are more at Modern Day Gallery but this is the only shot with Flack. The rest are of Mac and Stella.

My main wish for Season 5 a really good ep with Mac and Don..I can hope..

13. CathStokes

*points at earlier posts of me multi posting* So yeah, i think I win :p

How was it? --- ooh that reminds me of the ep when they were in Chicago :D -- yes, I did write that one :p

You just love the idea of making me write something don't you? -- My bunnies have been all over the place, lately. -- But I'll give it a shot if you give a shot, deal?

Oh that is just yum. I'd love the be the person wipin' the sweat away. lol. But their standing somewhat close together, the bunnies are loving this..

I saw another site have another pic of them standing beside each other, and Stella was across from them. Kels was giddy because thats her OT3. :p

You mean besides the ones of them getting caught in bed together?

14. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Chicago was great, the people and the city were amazing. The concert was so much fun Gary is just like a big kid up on stage.:drool:

I know what you mean about bunnies all over the place, I sit down to write and all I end up with is even more bunnies.

I will give an Admissions fic a shot though, I will dig out the ep over the weekend...

:guffaw:You are evil but I love the way you think....now who on the writing staff could we bribe ........#

Edit:- Was this the pic you were meaning..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  15. CathStokes

Aww I'm glad you had a good time in Chicago (Did you take pics of Gary?)

I have one bunny thats got a xover with SVU. It has Mac and Liv working together and a pissed off Flack :)

We could always just kidnap the writers and make them go from there? or are we actually going with bribing?

Thats totally the pic, you founds it :)