Episode 6x18 - 'Tunnel Vision' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I finally saw the epy and I thought it was really good!

It had a pretty simple plot for once, a bank robbery. The whole team was working, well as a team, everybody worked with everybody and helped each other out.

H and Ryan look exceptionally :drool: IMO.

H wasn't working in the lab but it's always so cool to see him processing evidence. You know put on those latex gloves and handle something at the crime scene, rather than point at something and go "Eric, what's that?" And he was working with that machine to detect exposive trace or seomthing, and it was Eric who was watching this time.

Oh and I loved the line H said, "Should I call you a cab?" :lol: Classic H, had me laughing.

And I loved that H didn't pull out his gun once in this epy, and like someone said, Natalia saved herself, not H coming to save her. I think when H asked her if she feared for her life IMO, he was like preparing her in case there would be an IAB investiagation, that was what she had to say.

I really enjoyed this epy, alot. I saw maybe tptb are really listening, maybe just a little.

And at the beginning when Eric was talking to the bank manager and the manager saw H in the vault and asked "How'd he get in here?" I half-expected Eric to laugh and reply, "Duh! Didn't you know? He's super-H, he can get in anyway, you know like Superman?" :lol:

2. Gigadark

Gigadark Victim

Hi. I have a question about a sentence in this episode.
    I'm french but I can understand episodes in english with english subtitles.

In "Tunnel Vision", around 19:30, Calleigh talks about the bombs. She says "The button is pushed, the battery sends out a charge, ****** ". And Ryan replies "So we know how the bomb works." But I don't understand what she says after "charge" (*****). It's not in the subtitles.

I hoped someone who understands the words could post them here so I can have complete subtitles. Thanks

(Sorry if my english is bad)

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Is seems she says: "Bombs away". So the full sentence would be "The button is pushed, the battery sends out a charge... bombs away."

Hope that helped sweetie. And you're English was perfect :) Just sorry it took so long. I forgot you'd asked :lol:

4. Gigadark

Gigadark Victim

Thanks. :thumbsup:
    Actually, that's what I thought (bombs away) but I wasn't sure. I thought a correct sentence would be "sends out a charge to the bombs away".

I can also wait the french dub which I understand perfectly to compare with the english. But for that, I have to wait november 2008.

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I think the sentence was fragmented for a reason.

So it was like her saying 'The charge, the battery (ect).. boom'. Do you see what I mean. It wasn't part of the sentence, it was just a comment about the explosion happening. The bombs away was more of a side comment, just saying it exploded after the charge was sent to the battery. :D

Glad I could help!