If you could choose any show. . .

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by fastfoodjunkie, Aug 7, 2007.

1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well if i could choose any crossover it woudl be CSI Investigation- and Sunset beach!!!!! Now that would be funny lol... OMG! I so loved Sunset beach when it was on... It rocked over here in England.

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I agree - I would love to see WAT or NCIS crossover with any of the CSI shows.

Could you picture Duckey and Alexx working together.....both talking to the corpses?

3. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Hmmmm

I would love to see a crossover between CSI LV and Touched by An Angel. Just for the fun of it :devil:

Seriously.. do you see Tess walking around in the lab and Monica working the field with Sara?!

4. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I fully support that! What a great combination that could be. I want to see Garcia (my favorite person on Criminal Minds) do her flitratious banter with Warrick and Morgan. I think the poor girl's eyes would spin in their sockets.

5. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

the Family Guy/CSI crossover is hilarious! i love it.

i'd like to see Crossing Jordan with any of the CSIs. i just know Bug and Grissom would become best friends. Jordan and Horatio could compete for most dangerous stunt pulled in the name of a victim. and I think Lilly and Alexx would get a long really well even though Lilly isn't an M.E. they are both really sweet and love to help people.

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I would have loved to have seen a crossover between the Everybody loves Raymond cast and CSI:Miami. They could be witnesses to a murder. Couldn't you see the Barones in interogation. Imagine Marie's comments about what the ladies wear. I can imagine Tripp and Horatio trying to deal with Marie or Frank.

7. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I completly forgot about Crossing Jordan. I think that would be like the greatest crossover. I'd love to see how Nigel would interact with everyone. He's a riot :D

8. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

CSI NY ( or any CSI ) with Supernatural. Can you imagine Dean & Sam trying to explain Danny & Stella that they didn't kill Jane Doe. It was a spirit.:rolleyes:

Flack interrogating Dean?? :lol: :lol: I'd pay to see that!

9. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Wow, I haven't been to this thread for a while, :) I was bored and looking through some old threads and found this again so I'll try and get it going again.

I was reading through and found someone said a Family Guy/CSI crossover. That would be hilarious! :lol: Seriously, I would pay to see something like that! :lol:

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Bones, I'd love to see them cross with Bones. LOL Hodgins could race beetles with Grissom

11. csisue

csisue Hit and Run

I know this sounds lame ...even William Petersen brought it up.....a crossover of CSI and Deal or no Deal. Imagine a dead model. Her case is missing.... so on. And the team has to find out who did it and why. I know lame but my son thought it would be interesting.

12. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Perhaps House with CSI Miami. Haha I'd love to see Horatio and House argue.

13. Miss Kris

Miss Kris Victim

I know there was a CSI and CSI:Miami episode together before, and I loved it. But I think it might have been cooler to see Grissom and Horatio working together, how would that be? They're both heads of CSI labs but they work totally different ways.

I know that 24 is in a whole different league, but how would it be to have a CSI team working on something more big time with Jack Bauer? Haha, I just thought that be interesting.

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I'd love to see a CSI/Desperate Housewives crossover, I love for someone to be murdered on Wisteria Lane, and the team have to go and solve it, I'd love to see how Grissom and the team would react to all the housewives, I think that would make great viewing... :lol:

15. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Wow, there are so many.

First, the serious one that I really want to see and I hated that they missed the opportunity. CSI:NY with Criminal Minds. I think that 41 minutes wouldn't be enough for a crossover between the two. To the other one I didn't give it much thought, but it would be interesting to see. Bones and NY. They could have a big fight about whi has the best technology :lol:

Secondly to the less serious ones, although some of the shows are over, it's nice to imagine it :lol: First, NY with FRIENDS. Joey could be the poor guy that was at the wrong place in the wrong time and doesn't even know what happened. Flack and Chandler banter :lol: Secondly, NY with House. I would absolutely love to see House having conflicts with Mac, and the last one is NY with Scrubs. Something happened to JD and The Janitor is prime suspect :lol: