CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Indeed. Normally I would agree with you, but as this storyline is a cliffhanger and continues in epsiode #501 I hope any such incidents will not be forgotten until at least #502. ;)

Oh yes, I was definitely impressed with 'Admissions' and the ending was really surprising and unexpected. 'Snow Day' was a totally awesome all action finale, and I'm hoping for more of the same this time around. The promo looks great, thanks for the link celtess, and I'm hoping that there are some unexpected twists and turns to make the finale full of action and suspense. I think they've done a great job casting the bank robber, he looks suitably severe and terrifying. :)

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for the link :D

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Natty, luv the avi.:p Speaking of avatar, the freaking site won't let me upload mine! Grrr.... wrong place I know.

So, any juicy details for next week? Besides Mac having to go in 'prove' to the guy that he didn't kill the manager and then the guy gets ticked off and threatens to shoot him?

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Question: were spoliers for 5.03 updated? Because i read in another place Stella is going to be very friendly with a fireman (The baseball game is going to be against them) so i don't know if this is true or not:klingon:

Debbie (You **** writers want to play with our poor Smacked hearts:klingon::scream:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wonder now that CSI has ended if they'll really go with two shows ending with someone getting shot...not sure if they would or not.

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Well, Stella is getting some practice in for the baseball game, and also at the batting cages is one of the firemen they will be playing against. I wouldn't personally categorise their interaction as 'very friendly', I'd probably go with 'friendly banter' myself, but it's open to interpretation and will depend how they decide to play it, it could be flirty I suppose. We'll have to wait and see when it airs.

I don't think that the writing teams for each show would know what the other was doing to compare storylines. Also, I think the season 2 finale, with Flack being in hospital was also at the same time that Brass was shot and in hospital in CSI's season 6 finale, I know Flack wasn't shot but I think there were similarities, imo. I haven't seen the CSI finale yet, so I've no idea what happened in it but I hadn't really thought about the possibility that one of the team would be shot in the NY finale.

7. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

One question.......Is it Wednesday yet?!?!

That promo looks really good :D And im lookin forward to seeing if its better than the Miami episode where Calleigh was held hostage [Im not saying it was a bad ep ;)] I love Mac drama and I hope we get a little bit of rambo Stella next week :D

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm thinking that the whole thing with Mac being taken hostage is just a smoke-screen or red herring as far as the cliffhanger goes. And now that I think about it, isn't Mac being taken hostage with bad guy wanting him to prove he didn't kill someone just a redo of the whole thing with Calleigh on Miami a few weeks ago? Why are they repeating storylines? LOL. But, with the news of things getting emotional for two members: Yes, I think that's in reference to Danny and Lindsay. I think either Danny will plead with Lindsay to take him back, or maybe he'll confess about Rikki. Or the cliffhanger could possibly be something as cheesy as Danny proposing and us not knowing Lindsay's answer until next season.

On another note: How funny was it when Hawkes called Lindsay "Montana"? Danny is the only one that's ever called her that. I'm sure she was surprised to hear Hawkes say it.

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, the finale looks very good. Lots of Mac Drama. Yay!
    I really hope PTB aren't gonna have a 'will Mac live?' as the cliffhanger, as we know Gary isn't going anywhere and Mac is mentioned in spoilers for s5. In SD, I was never worried that any of them would die.
    But wow it does look good. With Mac in the bank, Flack and Stella will be in dominant roles outside, hope we get to see some of that going on.
    I hope that pregnant lady is ok.:(

11. dalatijr

dalatijr Civilian

I just have one question..
    According to TV Guide, the D/l fans(which I am one of them) will "be very pleased with the way things end for them two" at the end of the season. Now,I need it straight. Does it look like they will stay together??

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^We don't really have spoilers that indicate one way or another, but given the way things went in "Personal Foul," if I had to guess, I'd say it looks like they'll probably stay/get together.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That really sounds to me like either they will get back together, there will be a proposal or maybe even they'll sneak off and get married LOL.

14. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

or maybe they realize that they are better off as friends than lovers? hahahaha.

15. Sushie_Shuakhwe

Sushie_Shuakhwe Hit and Run

Or below the law of Mac! Or around the law of Mac! Because the law of Mac is the only law that Mac subscribes to...

You know, we could totally turn that into a Chuck Norris thing here.

There is no such thing as fear, because Mac Taylor ate it for breakfast on toast. When Mac Taylor glares at you, you turn yourself into dust.

On that note, Sid in a helicopter would be hilarious, now that I think of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.