"For Gedda" Season Finale Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 10, 2008.

1. 2imagine

2imagine Victim

Maybe she was to explain why Nick didn't walk out with Warrick.

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I really doubt Warrick will live, but if he does, I'll be so incredibly happy

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*gasps* OK I was SOOOOO not expecting that!!! Rick was never my top char but I did always like him and I loved the eyes, I gotta say it. I was sure they'd leave it open for a comeback later on, if things got better with Gary D. I don't see how he could now; unless Rick is in a wheelchair paralyzed from the neck down...and where'd the second shot go? I think he's gone. Still I was thinking when the guy came to talk "I wonder if he's gonna shoot him" Guess I was right. That means all 3 CSIs have lost someone now...Aiden,Speed,Warrick, RIP.

I just hope they don't act like it never happened next season or I'll have a fit. Also continuity, what about when they told Nick that any arrest meant being fired? I guess they might've changed the policy since then but still...we know consistency isn't their strong point.

BTW, WHY did he have cuffs? He's not a cop, he can't make arrests except citizens arrests. *is confused*

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

OMG! I'm in shock at the ending but then again I thought it was a great episode and actually I think it is a fitting ending. I had a feeling it was Ecklie or him. Never liked the him since he was horrible to Greg last season in Big Shots.

I was not really expecting that ending. Well I guess we do have a cliffhanger on our hands.

Maybe he will be in a coma the rest of his life or something like that.

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Wow talk about season ending cliff hangers. Who shot JR all over again. I can't believe what I just saw. Not the under sheriff part, I'm not surprised there. But Warrick. I did not see that one happening. I truly hope that he is alive. I need to absorb this shocker a bit more before I can clearly think this through

6. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

For some reason I feel the same way! But then again I really don't think that will be the out come!! I will miss Warrick Soooooooo Much! *tear*:(

I hated the ended but I still think that all in all it was a good episode!!

7. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Thats what I'm thinking. I was wondering what the point of the miniscule little involvment was in the diner especially since it seemed to throw off the pacign of a lovely team scene.

Silly to comment on the smallest part of the ep but the rest is leaving me with just....WTF?!

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

OH my god! I can't believe they did that. I was so hoping for a better ending that that!! This really stinks.

Oh and the waitress, she looks like she could be Nick's daughter. Pointless scenes and I definately will be changing my channel if she's on, that will be my Grey's Anatomy nights. So I hope TPTB read this and hear this. Why bring in a woman whose 20 years younger that GE to play his love interest?

This finale was really bad! The worst one ever. I'm so angry at the writers at this moment I could scream.

9. blissful1

blissful1 Victim

I'm in shock! :eek: I gasped at the ending, thought they were going to leave it open ended for him to quest appear next season. Maybe he'll survive like Sara did in the season opener but I'm doubting it seeing as though he was shot through the neck in a dark alley. They've already played the storyline is she or isn't she alive, I'm afraid this time poor Warrick is a goner. :(

10. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

My guess is Warrick is dead, the season starts with an investigation, and somehow they get justice on the d bag of an Undersheriff.

11. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

OH MY GOD!!! I literally screamed when Warrick was shot! He can't be dead!!!

12. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Warrick was shot twice in the head. No way he stays alive. He's dead, people.

I always had a feeling that the Under Sheriff was rotten, but I didn't know he was in with the mob!

I could tell when the case was wrapped up about 15 minutes before the ending that something terrible would happen to Warrick. The restaurant scene was too cozy and sweet. Based on Carol Mendehlson's revealing interview a few weeks ago, I just knew something like this would happen.

To those of you who still think that Warrick is coming back next season, I'm afraid I have to disagree based on what we just saw, unless of course there are flashbacks of the guys remembering him.

When Nick, Grissom, Catherine, and Greg were sitting around the table talking about the case, Nick was being very protective of Warrick when Greg made an innocent remark about how they (suspects) say they don't remember. I guess I don't blame Nick. He and Warrick are close friends. But I'm so glad that Greg explained that they were just talking, nothing more.

On an absolutely shallow and girly level, I have to say that Greg looked gorgeous! And how about that...he's got 3 publishers lined up already and is flying to L.A. to talk to them! Betcha next season he'll be a published author!

I'm very saddened to see that Warrick died, but not surprised at all. I will miss him, and any successor will pale in comparison. It's like when Liev Schreiber replaced Grissom for four episodes. Although a great actor, he paled in comparison to Grissom as a CSI.

13. darksheep

darksheep Dead on Arrival

My husband wondered why it couldn't have been Sara who was killed off instead. He couldn't stand her.

14. erep

erep Witness

I have a feeling that Warrick's shooting will be investigated by...none other than Sara Sidle, who will again return as a "favor" to Gil. She will figure out that the angles of the bullets mean that they couldn't have been self-inflicted, and she will find the sheriff's fingerprints on the inside of the door and she will notice that the window was down -- most people don't put down that window if they're in their car by themselves. So...welcome back Jorja! (from my lips to the proverbial Gods' ears, please!!) I think, overall, this episode was pretty good, but I hope Warrick survives in some capacity. I hate killing the character off, though that would, sadly, be a realistic ending. I don't think this had a "finale" feeling to it; perhaps because the season was so short??

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Actually it looked more like Warrick was shot twice in the lower head/neck region. It is possible he could end up in a coma.