Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Great screencaps Kimmy, their man date last week was so awesome! I'll definitely never tire of seeing it, and seeing them both so happy together. :D

I loved that Flack went straight to Danny for a little talk about it. :( He wasn't a happy bunny. I agree that Danny isn't so great at the support, but I guess Flack doesn't expect much in that department from Danny, so just a little 'don't worry' is all he needed to hear. :) But he does not have a happy face!

[​IMG]

A couple more caps, of Danny and Flack going to look at the cab, I wonder if they went to the scene together? And Flack asking for Danny's flashlight. Aww, they're so good together. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thank you for the awesome screencaps, Elsie! :D

I loved that Flack went straight to Danny, too. I love the way Danny looks at him, like he's not exactly sure what to say or do. Flack is his pillar of strength, and Danny's not used to seeing him so rattled.

I love how they came to the scene together. :devil: Maybe Danny had just offered Flack some of his brand of comfort? :devil: ;)

I like how confident and authoritative Flack is, and how Danny just goes along with it. I like how Flack's walking a little bit in front, too--he always seems to do that when Danny is involved, so he can go first in case there's any danger. That man really loves his Kinkapoodle.

3. PalmettoHunna

PalmettoHunna Hit and Run

Of course they came to the scene together...So whoever was in the passengers seat could stare longingly at the driver.:lol:

Flack seems to always want to protect Danny even if it is unnecessary...guess he can't let him out of his sight because of what happened on SD. This whole season if their was a possible threat and Danny and Flack are their together...Flack puts himself between the "threat" and Danny.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Hurray, new screencaps! :D Thank you for them, Elsie!

Flack: I was this close. I coulda seen his face.
    Danny: Don't worry 'bout it. We've got every cop in Manhattan lookin' for this cab.

Awww, Danny comforting Flack for a change. About damn time!

I'm glad he didn't do it in a patronizing way at all. :) I liked that he told Flack straight up to not worry, and even glanced at Flack as Flack walked away. Flack not saying anything in return was what was telling about his frustration at not seeing the killer's face. I think Danny knows Flack well enough that he knows when to give Flack space. He, of all people, should know this best right now.

I find it very interesting, this particular dynamic with Danny and Flack. Danny doesn't think twice about running to Flack for support, reassurance and comfort, but when Flack does it, Danny's just ... befuddled with himself. It's like seeing Flack perturbed in the slightest perturbs him too. Flack, his constant pillar of strength, shaken? In Danny's mind, that alone would unnerve him some, just like what happened in the season two finale. All Danny did was look into the hospital room where Flack lay unconscious and instantly, he was bailing out like he couldn't endure seeing Flack like that anymore.

I like that even in the above screencap, it's very clear who's the pillar of support between the two. Although in that moment Danny's the one telling Flack to not worry about it, it's Flack who's still standing tall and steadfast while Danny's the one who's appearing unsure and even unhappy that Flack is blaming himself for not remembering details about the cab.

I love the apparent connection between them. :) They have no need for many words. They just look at each other and it's enough. I love the empathy between them too. It seems when one guy is happy, the other is happy too and when one guy is upset, the other is too.

As Mr. Giovinazzo had put it, they're like two ends of the same person. :D So sweet and wonderful!

:lol: Flack asks and Flack gets! Love it when Flack gets dom-like on Danny and Danny just acquiesces to Flack and does what Flack says without any objection. Man, even Mac doesn't get that kind of obedience! :devil: :lol: Mac can certainly learn a thing or two on keeping the Kinka-poodle in line from Flack. :devil:

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Not to sure how far behind us Brits are from the US show, but i've just finished watching last weeks episode which was really good.

There was a Danny/Flack moment when Mack said to Flack that he has been hanging around Danny for too long..At least on NY, we actuarly get to see Danny and Flack hang out after work.... before they go to Flacks house that is...:drool:

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm glad you all liked the screencaps, and I have to say that once again this season we D/F fans have not been disappointed. It's been a great season and I hope we get just a little scene together in the finale. That would just be the icing on the cake. :D

Danny does, as Kimmy said, look a bit perturbed. Still, it is great to see that they can be a comfort to one another and it isn't completely one sided. :lol: Flack was just so pissed off at himself, but I'm sure that taking a moment to speak to Danny will have made him feel a little better. Or at least a little horny, because Danny looks delicious in that white tshirt... :drool:

:lol: I like your thinking. Of course Flack is normally the one doing the staring, and yet I imagine that he was also the one doing the driving. It must be very difficult to concentrate on the road when he has such a pretty little kinkapoodle in the car with him. :devil: :lol:

Flack does have Danny well trained. Or maybe it's just that Danny knows Flack always has his best interests at heart, and that he can trust him implicitly so that he would never have any reason to refuse any request that Flack makes. :) Dominant Flack is cute though, and I suspect that Danny likes it too... :devil:

Yes, that was such a cute moment in Admissions. I loved how Flack smiled and shrugged like 'yeah, we spend a lot of time together...' :lol: Anyway, next week's episode in the UK is 'Personal Foul' so get ready for the man date! They are just so perfect and happy together. :devil: :D

7. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Watching Taxi today for the first time, I felt like Danny was for the first time protective with Flack when Flack couldn't give all the information about the car that Mac was so persistently asking for. I liked the way Danny said it. "Every cop in Manhattan is looking for him".

As for Personal Foul, man that was some good interaction over there. I have so many thoughts on that man date that I can't put down in words without sounding like a fangirl :lol:

ETA: I almost forgot about the scene with the flashlight. Danny has an extra flashlight :lol:

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  8. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Straight from the shoulder Top!
    "But Danny doesn't know how to be happy", so, the Danny want Flack.
    Many aspect, I think that Danny is not a stanch boy, he very flimsiness. So, instinctive, he refuse to face reality.
    So, he affectation of, the select and Lindsays are together, carrying on some boring funs. This is a good method of the elusion.
    But, he know, the Flack will help him, solve problem, Flack is his depend upon. So, he with Flack is together , he always loosen, happy.
    So, Top, I sometimes agree you ago standpoint , the Danny needs them two----'Don'\'Lindsay':confused:

[​IMG]
    I like your explain, to love honest Flack. Poor small Danny, he see to feel jealousness*** titter***

Hi!Top Sorry! I can read only understand this:Do you think that might frustrate Flack?
    I think, NO! Flack can't frustration!I go on my standpoint:
    The Flack has already owned the Danny, at least, having already owned the Danny's 'heart'( soul).
    Proof: eer, the Danny sees the Flacks are all is happy, or, be he have bother time, he likes to the Flack confide, and he does not mind Flack to help him.

Yes!I like the Danny and Flack to badinage together , that also will let me smile. So, I think their fun, is to come from the heart. I like them to perform together. Bless the Eddie and Carmine:thumbsup:

Sure! sneaky kinka-poodle!If, he to Flack 'coquetry'.My dog dog (Don),of course will for him pay out all.:lol:

9. Top41

That is really cute, and something I've noticed, too. Since "Snow Day" Flack has been incredibly overprotective of Danny, to the extent where he neglects other people who might need looking after more urgently, like in "The Thing About Heroes" where he trailed after Danny instead of following Mac, who was clearly the target of Drew Bedford. Flack did it again in "DOA for a Day"--he followed Danny to where the sound system was rather than casing out the place looking for the suspect. I think it's for Danny, but I think it's also for him, too, because I think Flack felt really powerless and scared when those guys had Danny in "Snow Day," and he doesn't like feeling that way. His Danny in danger or being hurt is clearly Flack's worst nightmare. :(

I think Danny is very sensitive to other people's emotions, and he picked up on Flack's unease and anger and it made him uncertain. Because he is used to Flack being so strong and so in control--that's what he's comfortable with--that seeing Flack any other way clearly knocks him off kilter.

I like that, too. It shows just how much Danny looks to Flack, how much trust he puts in him.

Exactly! There's so much being said between them without a single word. I bet if they'd been alone, Danny would have gone up to Flack and snuggled in his arms, knowing that if there's one thing that always makes Flack feel better, it's direct contact with his Kinkapoodle's body. :devil: ;)

:lol: It's cute how Flack treats Danny like a princess and all, but when it comes down to it, Flack is boss! Flack has that Kinkapoodle trained well. ;) :devil:

I imagine if they'd been alone, Flack would have worked out his frustration and anger in a way that both he and Danny would enjoy. :devil: I love how he went right to Danny, too--like he needed to see something good after the frustrating turn of events.

:lol: No doubt irritated drivers behind Flack are honking at him at lights because he's too busy staring at Danny to notice they've turned green. :lol: I bet Danny is a terrible little tease in the car--I could see him leaning over to give Flack a teasing kiss or lick or something like that. I bet Danny likes to see just how excited he can get the Jackhammer before they have to go work a crime scene. Naughty, wicked little Kinkapoodle. :devil: ;)

I think there's definitely that element to it. Flack is the one person Danny trusts completely, so when Flack tells him to do something, he just does, because he does trust Flack. Remember how upset he was in "All in the Family" when he ignored Flack's call? He clearly knows going against Flack is not the right thing to do. And maybe the saucy little minx got spanked for it later. ;) :devil:

I think Flack's definitely already owned Danny in more ways than one, if you catch my drift. :devil: I do think Danny has let Flack in on a deeper level than anyone else--into his life, his thoughts, his feelings, his body. So I do think Flack knows this and loves Danny all the more for it.

Danny is definitely guilty of coquetry when it comes to Flack! :devil: Danny is a terrible flirt and tease, and I suspect he knows the effect he has on Flack, and revels in it. Poor Flack, he never stood a chance! :lol: :D

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:D Yes, that was a beautiful moment. Flack's soft smile and uber happy expression really sealed the scene:

[​IMG]

Awwwww. :) His happiness is so powerful and real, I didn't even notice the awfulness of his tie and checkered shirt combo. :lol:

Ya know, it just occurred to me how ... conveniently shaped and sized the flashlight is. :devil::devil::devil: Maybe there is a good reason why Danny has an extra flashlight, if you catch my drift. :devil::drool:

Those are good points there. It certainly goes in line with Danny seeming to want abuse over genuine love and affection. His past experiences have programmed him into believing he deserves no love, not the real deal anyway, so he picks relationships he knows will not last or those where he'll always have an excuse to push the other person away. So, yeah, good point on Danny selecting Lindsay for the sake of eluding the reality of his life and mindset. And good point as well on Danny always turning to Flack. ;) The kind of trust Danny has with Flack, you can't fake that. :)

:lol: Dog dog! That is a cute nickname for Flack. Can you guys imagine Flack calling Danny his kitty? :devil::lol:

Yes. :) Maybe that's why Flack is the one who has the much higher tendency to give comfort rather than receive between the two of them. It makes Flack feel good when he gets to protect someone he cares about and it makes Danny feel good when someone protects him and shows that he's cared about. What a perfect match, eh? And the way Danny comforted Flack ... it was like he just knew Flack was going to be alright. That Flack was just frustrated at not having done something that was out of his control anyway, ya know? Danny knew just a line or two would be enough for Flack. Anything more, and Flack may have gotten even more frustrated with himself.

I can so see that. :D His glance as Flack walked away without answering him said volumes. Like, "Yeah, he's going to be okay, I know Flack, if he wants to talk to me again, he will." And Danny went straight back to his job to help look for the cabbie killer, which is what Flack would have wanted him to do anyway.

It was great to see that Flack goes to Danny for support like Danny goes to him for support. :) So now we know for sure it's mutual. And boy, did Flack see something good with Danny in that white, super tight shirt! :drool::lol: Does anyone notice that Danny always wears tight, sexier clothes or looks like he just got out of bed whenever he's with Flack?!

11. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

That is such an unbelievably sweet and cute image I actually "Aaaw'd". Cheers Top I'm all fluffy.

Okay, my teeth hurt now.

It so rare with those two that we get those moments, especially with Flack being the one in need of comfort and when it has happened in the past Danny is now where to be seen, although I do remember a certain case in S3 when Mac and Flack were arguing a point and to prove just where his loyalties were even though you could tell he was unsure of the situation Danny went and stood in (if a little behind) Flack's personal space...

...I just wanna squish him!!

What has happned to me today? I've gone all soft!?!:wtf:

Yeah, Danny offered reassurance but didn't go on about it. I think he knew Flack was annoyed at himself and frustrated like you say, but I think Flack is the kind of man who likes action and Danny knew that he couldn't offer Flack that kind of comfort at work, all he had were words and as is the way with men, they don't want to talk about it they want to fix it, which is why I feel Danny went straight back to work. Solve it and move past the frustration, same for Flack.

Bless 'em both.

12. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Yeah! The Flack in process, he can't resist the Kinkapoodle's to lure!:devil:
    I agree, Flack absolutely is a steals the thief of heart. Mr.Don Flack, you should return my heart!!!:scream:

Oh!a cursed scene:evil::devil:. But I love it:lol:!And, I hope can actual see it. or, I have see,in my brain!^_^
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Concerning CSI NY4-20:
    I like the here, Flack to Danny confide.Their relation is how sweet.
    [​IMG]

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

It's even sweeter when ya realize Danny and Flack are at the perfect height for Danny to snuggle himself against Flack's chest and give Flack comfort without Flack ever feeling like Danny's looking down on him or emasculating him or something. :lol: :D Flack can just wrap his arms around Danny's shoulders and nuzzle Danny's hair and boom, it's a mutual comfort snuggle where both of them love and are loved. :D :D :D

Guys, do you notice how often Danny is in the foreground with Flack standing in the background? :lol: If they're put side by side, Danny's eyes are only level with Flack's shoulders. Wow, Flack can so lift Danny off his feet and carry him around like a hot bubblebutt accessory! :eek: :lol: ;)

14. Top41

I kinda wonder where that flashlight has been! :devil: ;) Danny knows Flack is a horny, kinky bastard so he carries lots of supplies. :devil: ;)

Danny is so Flack's little sex kitten. :devil: And you know Flack thinks of Danny that way. It's totally in his eyes when he's gazing at his Kinkapoodle. :devil: ;)

Oh, Danny knows the effect he has on Flack, so he's always sure to wear tight clothes around him! I think Flack must have told Danny he looks good in white, too, because Danny has worn a lot of white shirts this season! It must be Flack's favorite color for his Kinkapoodle. :D

ETA:
    Flack and Danny really are the perfect size for each other! Flack is tall and broad-shouldered, perfect for enveloping a sexy little Kinkapoodle in his embrace! :D And Danny is shorter, the perfect height for putting his head on Flack's shoulder.

And I bet Flack picks up Danny a lot. I have a feeling Flack is the stronger of the two, and is able to lift Danny with ease. And I bet Danny squirms and protests, but really he loves it, and Flack knows it. I bet Flack carries Danny into the bedroom quite often, and steals kisses as he does. :D ;) :devil:

15. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Firefighter Style. :drool:

I can see Flack carrying Danny bridal style for a laugh to wind Danny up, but I image in that when Danny starts winding Flack up (if you know what I mean :devil:;)) Flack just hoists Danny over his shoulder and carries him in to the den o'love.

Let's hope it was cleaned...

Everybody.... Aaaaw!!!

They're perfectly made for each other. You know if TPTB ever bring out action figures of the CSI teams they need to make sure that you could actually do that with the Flack and Danny dolls, plus their little phrases would have to be in there;

"Boom" (Sorry I know it gets old but Flack renewed my love of it, with his look of love).

"You like that?"
    "Yeah."
    (This one totally speaks for itself! - Plus it means the dolls interact which could be a real selling feature :devil:)

"Nothin' but net baby" (I know strictly isn't really dirty but taken out of context I'd say we could find an inuendo)

In fact, I'd say that the dolls should not be sold seperately! and batteries should be included... did I just go there? Yes I did... I apologise. :eek: