If you were a GUEST STAR on CSI, which role would you choose?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, May 14, 2008.

?

If you were a guest-star, which role would you choose?

1. Victim (dead)

5 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Victim (alive)

14 vote(s)
    13.9%
  3. Suspect (innocent)

11 vote(s)
    10.9%
  4. Suspect (guilty)

32 vote(s)
    31.7%
  5. Witness

15 vote(s)
    14.9%
  6. Other (let us know which role you'd choose instead!)

24 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

We had an old thread similar to this, but the poll went kaput when the board moved to the new system. So here's a new one with a simple poll. :)

If you were a guest star in one of the CSI series, which role would you like to play?

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Hmmm...I'd like to play Adam Ross' gf, wait a sec, I'd prefer that as a series regular. :p

3. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

I want to play who is bad,i loved to play that,I thinking that's is kinda fun,killing some one,be hard.

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I said other, I'd like to be a love interest ;) and then change into a regular ;) but I suppose also, just as a guest role I suppose a suspect would be pretty cool (as long as i got off ;) )

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I chose Innocent Suspect. Can Ryan Wolfe interview me? :p

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I would choose witness or innocent suspect - of course interviewed by Ryan Wolfe! :p

7. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

A guilty suspect :evil: :D

Just because it must be fun to explore the dark side for a sec. And I would get to annoy Mac :devil:

8. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

I would want to play the victim (alive). I would like to play a sad/ troubled character, and then Nick could comfort me :lol:. That would be nice.

9. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

Suspect (guilty). I really loved Paul Milander's character in LV and would love to play something similar.

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

With my poor memory, I would not be able to memorize too many lines, so it looks like I would have to be a corpse. Or maybe a suspect frisked by Calleigh. Or a cop who frisks Calleigh.:devil:

11. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

I've always wanted to play the whole bad guy thing so a guilty suspect would suit me. Oh and an interview with Natalia please :thumbsup: :devil:

12. mimefan

mimefan Dead on Arrival

I'd chose other because I would want to be a serial killer who gets away with murder. I appear in the episodes Mime out- 2 wholes make an escape. I'm a miming killer who kills everyone. I first kill my sister's boyfriend and my Mom in Mime out then in two wholes make an escape I killed off Reed Garret and Lindsay Monroe but they didn't know it was me and I managed to sail away back to Birmingham England in a cruise liner with Lindsay and Reed's money and also my Dad then my Brother commit suicide to protect my identity.

13. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I choose other.

I'd be a guest star starring as a guest speaker CSI from another city who's in either NY, LV, or Miami for a conference. While there, an exlposion errupts at the arena holding the conferance, killing multiple people and injuring dozens of others. I'd be the one harrassing the bosses to find out who planned the explosion, because a lot of good people died.

Then it will turn out that I am a suspect because of my ties with a gang that planned the explosion, and they will point fingers at me while I prove my innocence.

So I guessed I'd be the alive victim, not guilty suspect and witness. :lol:

14. snickerdoodle

snickerdoodle Dead on Arrival

Playing a corpse would be cool. I'd have to have my eyes closed, as I don't know how some of these actors keep their eyes open and blank. I'd probably have a hard time not smiling too. Or giggling. ;)

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wouldn't want to play a victim. Why? Because I'm kind of superstitious (sp?) about that sort of thing LOL. I'd like to play a witness perhaps.