Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

...but how did you know that i did and im a zombeh?! (LAWL! I :heart: zombehs) i ruined my Microbiolab exam because of them:rolleyes::p oh well. so cant wait for the next :devil:

Hey axie! I see youre back and filling teh thread with hawtness :lol::guffaw:good to see ya again...

wild Mac? RAWR :evil: outta control Macky? Stella would wub that :p

50 mins left...'till teh new eppie. ill post what i think about it when it ends. i dont wanna comment on it now that its near...:borg:

2. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

oh goodness.

oh wow. they have quite a few moments. and i am not trying to bash her, but Quinn keeps getting in the way. although, so far the biggest moment in my opinion was them over Reed. sure its no mac going wild, tying stell down to a bed...Axatullux!! it was much more heartfelt. those minds who were not in the gutter whould surely have a warm feeling inside :p

what can i say. its not even over. and i wish it wouldn't be :(

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

well....
    alotta moments. it was like you and i against the world kinda thing :lol::p RHL and mayor lady (yeah i still refuse to use names XD) were here... both were well, sorta pushed mac's buttons the wrong way...(but, they were just doin their jobs i know-im not bashin' anyone) stella was sooo brave though. she really told mac what she think and he didnt get mad at her :rolleyes: no surprise. he even said he wished she told her sooner :lol: ah, Smacked... stella was behind mac's back all the way. support and the reed thing. i wub them.
    can i hear a YAY for Mac and Stella?

:guffaw:no ties and olive oil... strawberries and chocolates yet. dammit :guffaw::p

macky's a hostage.. stella's worried. nuff said. ;)

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

5. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

AWW thankies Cate, that fanfic is sooo cute. I love Dylan and Mara.

Lets just hope they get together for real sometime!

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh ladies! thanks for telling us about tonight episode!

But the constant use of "friedship" word between them is killing me

Somehow i expect something good from the finale. I'm tired of waiting. Everyone remarks the friendship again and i'll start to cry lol

Chaos--> a fic was exactly i was expecting :D

Debbie :D

ps: OMG i've seen the promo from CTV! Stell ALWAYS asks for him

Is she going to be in a crisis when she finds out Mac is inside :D???????

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  7. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*gets a huge bucket full with water* :rolleyes:

Reading al your spoilers makes me want to skip several episodes and watch the :drool: Smacked episodes!

Can't wait for the seasons finale! ;)

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Episode last night---- Total SMacked!!!!:) I loved how when Reed was using Claire, how Stella was the only woman in the room who really knew the significance. RHL I think probably did, but, she didn't speak up. She seemed totally unsympathetic, but I'm not bashing.:rolleyes: And when Stella was trying to save Reed, Oh the words "Mac, my hand is too small!" and his "Reed, stay with me." plea and stuff. If you wanted one, you could find the other, it was that amazing last night. I think one of my favorite moments was after she told Mac exactly what happened between him and Reed and told him to push the pride aside and she left the office to talk with Lindsay, the longing look she gave him while walking down the hall. And he was looking too! Ah!

:scream: I am so freaking excited about next week!!!! I seriously can not wait. I'm gonna go and check out the spoilers now.:lol:

9. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

all this stuff sounds great guys! at the moment here in australia ive got 3 nights before I get to see the one about the 333 stalker. i just saw the one where the pizzle pieces were on stella's car. it was SO good. i loved that scene when the whole team was in a room and mac was like its from the 333 stalker and stella was the ONLY one who knew what he was talking about. and then he said the thing about the shirt and she was like why didnt you tell me? and then also mac was like he's trying to get to me using ... the team. i was in a very fangirl type mood that night so i couldnt stop squealing lol.

10. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Thanks!

I'm planning to write a SMACked AU. Sorta a medieval theme to it because I'm inspired by the Tudor history right now.

What d'you think of that....

11. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Im on you with that, D/L have already happened and stella and mac haven't, after what both mac and stella have been through they both deserve happiness..:)

12. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey new to this thread but I have to say last night was pretty much an awesome episode for these two!

When will these two get together?! *sigh* They sure do deserve each other...quick question, how long have these two known each other???

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome to the Smacked thread, Eveningstarz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG reading your spoilers make me want to have the episode now!!!!

How would be Stella's reaction to Macky as a hostage? Is she going to fall apart?

Again i need to say if producers wouldn't want these two together they never gave us that kind of scenes. Never!
    They have osmthing in their minds. I hope it's Smacked :D

Debbie:D

14. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Lalalala, I'mn just so happy. I had a SMacked dream last night, wait that happens every night.:lol: I was dreaming of what might happen next week. It was very sweet, suspenseful but sweet. And yes Stella was freaking out and stuff in my dream. I can't wait til next week!!!!! Is it here yet?????:confused:

Welcome new person! Well, you're kinda new.:p Anyway, WELCOME!!!:)

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Welcome new peeps; *gives out olive oil and ties*

Vave; You had a smacked dream? Nice; I had one the other night. It was nice. Anyways, back to your dream :: I can seriously see Stella freaking out though, who wouldn't? I am!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.