CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megamel

Megamel Victim

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but why is there no thread specifically for spoilers for the next episode? Or is there one and I just can't find it?

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I know what you mean RedHot tptb have been know to lead us on. You guys will get to see the epy a couple of days before me so please if H is really shot please post it in the spoiler thread for the epy! Thank you.

^The mods will usually opening the thread once epy details have been released and it's usually the day before the episode is due ot air. So you gota wait Megamel.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Yeah, we try to get the episode threads up the Friday before, (so the other episode thread has a whole week of stickiness) but lately due to that nasty RL thing, it's been going up on the Sundays.

You can find details regarding 'Going Ballistic' in this post however from this thread. :)

4. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

:eek::eek:my god,great informations !!!thanks!

i am 100% SURE,that H is lying in a pool of blood.Maybe Ron Saris shot him,but...my opinion is,that Julia killed:confused: Horatio.:drool:

5. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil:Hmm, I thought it was fairly common knowledge that H fakes his death (or getting shot) to draw out Saris. I hesitated saying anything, but see that Delkolover already has. I recall David saying that a couple of weeks back. So, my take is "yep, that's H on the ground". The blood, however, may be entirely something else.

6. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Yeah, it was in the interview with Emily Procter, wasn't it? I think I heard something like that, he had to fake something to save his team and his own lives.

Super-H never gets hurt, he is our superhero...:thumbsup:

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Honestly, when I saw the promo and say that the new ME was a girl I was disappointed. I wanted eye candy! But then I saw the rest of the promo; "Oh snap!"

It would be interesting if the new ME is a "jerk". Maybe he'll hit on Calleigh and we'll see a fight.

Leave it up to TPTB to do something like that. "Oh my gosh, H down!"
    "Nah guys, I was just saving you, you know me!"
    ..But more in a dramatic, monotone kind of way.

Like the rest of you, I wouldn't mind seeing H bleed a little bit. But I highly doubt they would actually kill him off. That would be insanity.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep I heard an interview like that too;) She did say H was going to fake his death to save the team and his own life.

Don't touch my SuperH...he has to save the world:cool:!!!!

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Honestly, it could be more realistic if he got hurt or something like that but you know, we are talking about Csi:Miami, the show where Calleigh has been almost ran down,shot, she ended up in a canal, and has been kidnapped but she was always at work the day after, sometimes even an hour later, without a scratch...I don't even believe in the thing of the collapsing ceiling of the promo...

10. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Florry - which interview does EP say that? Sorry... think I missed it... :confused:

Of course, I saw H down and figured that's what was gonna happen. I did see DC say in an interview that H would have to set something up to help in a new way. Did Emily say something more specific?

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

LUUUUUUUSSSSSSS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!:beer:.
    Really, you couldn't say it better.
    But I'd tend to think that the ceiling will collaps near her. Obviously she will make it without scratches and without problems. She will even have her make up intact on her face with no traces of dust on it:lol:.

Are we sure it's H our superhero and not Calleigh?

EDIT miamirock the interview was the one Lusiana posted her some days ago, the one with EP dancing :lol:

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I was running to become president? really? Wow. Ahaahahha. If one day I will decide to do it, now I know where to find support. Thanks, Flò!

For the interview thing, I think it was just David Caruso talking about next ep spoilers, Emily just talked about playing Calleigh and the life on the set. So, no, she didn't say anything more specific, miamirock!

13. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Florry and Lusiana - Thanks for clearing that video clip thing up! ;)

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Is anyone positive that DC was referring to the finale episode when he said "they would set him up to catch him.... Because if you look back at last Mondays with the P.I. , Horatio did "set up" that guy at the end, & caught him.

~~~
    On a negative note, I do not trust the promos at all. Leave it to those stinking promos to make us think that Horatio will really be shot. I wouldn't be surprised if that scene of him on the ground is not even in the episode.

Im not trying to burst anyones "Horatio bleeding bubble" or anything, but what do you expect with what we've seen so far in the promos.....a big load of pooey ( to put it politely);)

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^mjszud you're right I didn't think of the last scene in 'Down To The Wire.' DC could have been refering to that.

Good points raised everyone and I agree. We've been misled by promos before, but well, i'm still hoping H really geets shot.

Although it makes sense for H to fake his death. Cos if he really gets shot the air of invincibility around him is lost. And we know how hard tptb try to make him Super-H.

IMO there's really no way to know for sure till we actually watch the finale. Sorry for stating the obvious. But I'm not getting my hopes to high just in case....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.