CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Hcrazy I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

YAY it looks H will get shot and the celling of Calleigh's lab will collaps:eek:!!!!

WOOOOOOOWWWWWW I can't wait. It really looks promising and good!!!!

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

*trying not to scream* ok I know promos are really misleading, but it really does look like H is gonna get shot!!!! Yay!!!! I'm not sadistic or anything and I love H to bits but to finally see him bleed it's awesome!!!! Cos we know he'll be ok, and I bet the shot of H lying in I think blood will be the last scene for the season, and then it'll fade to black.

Oh and thanks Hcrazy for the promo. :thumbsup:

4. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

Do you think that Horatio will die?I think no,but i want his dead:angel:I love him,but it can be great ending of csi miami

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Nah, they took a vapourizer to him, what's a couple of bullets to Super-H? :p

I'll be happy enough to see him in a pool of his own blood like in the promo.

Is it just me of is that guy lying on the ground really H? I mean it looks like its him, and him falling face down, but I'd hate to get my hopes up then find out it's some other guy in the promo. Cos the shots of the person falling to the ground and lying on the ground were from the back view. The guy did have red hair right? It happened so fast in the promo I can't tell...

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It would nice to see that he is not totally as invincible as they portray him to be....however, my money is on that it is a set up and he fakes being injured so Saris lets his guard down. Even if H does get shot...it is probably a frickin flesh wound!

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I think it would be great if H was really hurt and at the beginning of the 7th season he is in the hospital and Calleigh is in charge of the Lab. Do you remember beginning of the 5th season? I like Calleigh, but I like Calleigh in charge even better ;)

I doubt that it will happen, though. I mean, H in a hospital :eek: That would be totally strange for writers of this show.

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks for the promo, HCrazy! :)

Agreed with delkolover, I think the whole thing is Horatio setting up Saris. But it is a unique way to do it so I have to commend the writers on that if that is what's going to happen.

^ Calleigh in charge of the lab again would be wonderful! And hey, we might get an episode that's why of Horatio for a while. I love him but it would be a nice breath of fresh air. :eek:

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I bet that if H does get shot, next season premier he'll be back in business like old times. No hospital no nothing.

In worst case scenario.

Well the new ME dies.. that's quick..

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well now that Alexx has left it leaves the writers the option to kill one every ep if they want!! :lol:

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Ah the rotating door of CSI:Miami, how fun. :lol: And it's sad because just from seeing the promo, that new ME looked pretty promising. Oh well. I'm hearing that the new 'guy' ME is quite the jerk. That's of course assuming they don't change things around which this show is prone to do.

12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I watched in in slow motion on my TV, and it was definetly Horatio. The first shot of him falling down shows a man with bright red hair, and the second shot you see his face, and it's def. Horatio.

Yaaa, can't wait. Oh by the way, I just read a description of the finale in TV Guide. I believe it's already been posted here, so I won't rewrite it. However, there was a picture of H talking to Kyle, with Julia in the background. Yaaaa, we get more father/son moments! As if I wasn't excited enough...

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Sorry for posting again, but....

I just rewatched the promo on my TV in the slowest motion possible. I watched it again and again and again. Now I'm going to take a leap and say that I am 95% sure that Horatio is lying in a pool of blood. It's difficult to tell because he's laying on tarmac, which is black. However, I am quite sure that I saw a redish shiny pool beneath him.

So....now I've proven I am unhealthily obsessed with this show.

Hope that eases some of your fears that the writers will pull a "kevlar" moment in the finale/premiere.

14. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Let's hope the finale has equal parts drama/dialogue. Some gun action-the shootout and some s/l movement with a few good talks between H and Kyle. By now that kid has to wonder about his mom's boyfriend being up to no good. Or he's too busy listening to a new IPod and doesn't realize his mom is shacked up with a major loser. Wonder if H will confide his little plans against Ron with say Calleigh or just fly solo.

15. RedHot

RedHot Witness

Due to continually misleading information, written and in promos, I will not believe H is shot, until I see the hole on his chest. Impatiently waiting for monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.