BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

As much as an E/C shipper as I am, I don't know if I want it to be Eric and Calleigh, simply because of the "begins quick, ends quicker" thing. I want them together, yes, but I don't want it to be like that or end badly or anything.

Honestly...I don't want it to be anybody :(

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I for got about the "begins quick, ends quicker" thing. Never mind about wanting it to be E/C. I'd rather they would stay together than end it.

3. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

The "begins quick, ends quicker" sounds like a one night stand
    instead of a romance

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Exactly, which is why I really hope it isn't E/C.

5. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

ohh yeah forgot about that. now i don't want it to be anyone. i feel like it's going to be Snake Lady and Eric.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Wow alot of people willing to quit watching if this happens. *kicks legs back & forth sitting on the fence*, I doubt i would stop watching it at all.

Also i read the article that was put up, anyone else notice a pattern of "May soon feature", "Maybe pregnante", "that May result in the birth of a little CSI".
    Then jokingly Ann Says: "we're not all about crime and murder, we're also about romance and pregnancy"

I am sorry with an ending joke and alot of May's, i don't know heck it could be a dream thing for all we know. I am not giving up on the show, i still like how its going.

As to when they plan to do this, i am finding it odd that for an exclusive they don't have an approx date or even possible name.

The next new ep names are:
    The Score (1/9/06)
    Silencer ( ? )
    Fade Out ( ? )
    Skeletons ( ? )

So i wonder when they plan to do this or rather "May" or "Maybe" plan to do this. :D *Shrug*

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh no. A 'dream thing' - like in Dallas, is that what you mean? That would just be too awful for words, although now I'm thinking 'SHOWER'. Oh dear....

As for the 'maybe this, maybe that' pattern, I see light at the end of the tunnel. Does this mean it's not definite? That it could all change? Bloody hell, my fingers are well and truly crossed now!

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:lol: No i don't mean like that, it was a ramble that i popped out there, there are also day dreams to. Maybe someone makes a suggestion and someone sits down and imagins it. IF it were Eric and Nat, and she is late, maybe either she or he imagine a future quickly going through the pregnancy to the birth and holding the child.

Since they can do snap scenes with crimes, and alot of times they don't want to use full show time to develope character to character relationships but rather tease people, it could be what they are thinking, or its a thought at least.

As to the Pattern, yeah it could mean its not definite, all spoilers are subject to change, either because they haven't been edited for tv, speculation for writers, Idea's for future eps, joking around.
    While granted it could happen, i think they also are gauging the fans to see how the fans react to an "Exclusive" with no ep approx date in site, no name for the ep, and so on.
    Why write and exclusive with the "maybe this, that" spoiler and not have more info to bare with it. again this is speculation on my part.

With the exception that it is true about spoilers being subject to change at anytime.

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Ann Donahue. Poor poor Ann Donahue. It's not really pity for her, but maybe she should think about keeping her lips ZIPPED. Every time she opens her face, people panick. First it was the whole "reward for the loyal fans" that we have yet to see, the "we've thought about bringing back Speedle and kicked it around" and the whole "never say never" thing. Now this whole BABY thing. If she's going to give away plot details, at least make sure it's not a joke first.

Grr.

10. coriluvsH

coriluvsH Prime Suspect

I agree with you Cinnamon . .i m going to watch this show no matter what .. i honesty think its overreacting just a tad bit here to stop watching .. but its a personal choice ... I for one would LOVE to see Horatio become a father ..( or anyone else on the show for that matter) if not in this season then in the future .. and so what about the age difference between H and Marisol ?? sorry but there are some couples where there is an age difference and "they re quite happy together .. " and i havent seen that much of Natalia to decide if i like her or not yet !!

okay i ll step down from my soap box .. lol!!

11. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

yes Donahue, please stop with the codes and the the loyal fan crap. i'm a loyal fan and i haven't seen any rewards yet.....

12. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

Haha Geni you crack me up. I hate it when they release spoilers and then don't deal with them quickly. I'm a very impatient person.

13. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

Speed Monkey i love your banner! we had a get naked for Tyler thing going, but alas nothing has happend yet... :(

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I always thought (or Tally and Luce did :p ) that I'm Miami Seer but I never said anything like this :lol: :lol:

If it's going that way... (which I don't even want to think at the moment) I just hope... that it goes so fast...that she hears she's pregnant but then dies before it's even really started...

I mean, I'm happy that CSIM character actually HAVE lives unlike original CSI... but *sighs* not this much.

15. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

you know what i notice though. No ones married on CSI except Warric. Isn't that a little weird? or is it just me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.