Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weapons_Tech

Weapons_Tech Victim

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Thanks Dancer

I'm nervous now,hopefully its something good :bolian:

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Alright, this thread seems kind of quiet, so I'm just going to start the countdown for today's epi, 4 hours and 45 min for me. I am crossing my fingers that the E/C scene will be amazing :D.

3. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I'm keeping hope up for this episode. I just have a good feeling about it. Hopefully it'll be a good end to a crappy day :lol: On the plus side and a side note I'm finally done with ap!!!! I can finally get my life back!!!! :lol:

4. EricDelko = Luv

EricDelko = Luv Victim

eek!! i cannot wait for the new episode! it looks like it is going to be really really good. only one hour and 10 minutes left until the episode (for me anyway!).

i watch "Rampage" earlier and there was a more than perfect opportunity for an E/C moment but she just stood off to the side. they were alone too! i was disappointed but i guess it was understandable.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well oif you head over the to spoiler section, some people have some spoilers up for tonight's ep.

There are some cute scenes between Eric and Cal. There is a scene with the tape of him and the therapist where the therapist asks him if things are strained with him the team and he says something to effect of no and then mentions Cal's name. Also Stetler takes Cal off the case b/c she never actually told him that the cheat sheet wasn't hers but was Eric's. Eric wants to tell Stetler the truth but Cal tells him no and that at least he is still on the case and can help solve it.

All the spoilers i got were second hand and if you want to read more specific ones head over to the spoiler section :D

6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Summer to Remember was such a wonderful story.

Great Job!!!!!:)

7. DancerLife

DancerLife Victim

aww that episode was very cute between Eric and Calleigh!:) they trust eachother with everything! i wonder if ryan will say something in the season finale about the tape? who knows:cool:

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I hope Ryan tells something... I'm glad we had EC moments in this epi. I can't wait to see those moments on YouTube, so whenever someone finds them, I would appreciate it if they would post the link.

I thought that the 'cheat sheet' was a 'Going Ballistic' thing :confused: So are we going to have any EC moments in the next episode? Was there anything in the promo? I expect cliffhanger to be about Eric and Cal. I think that writers owe us that much for getting Calleigh and Jake together at the end of the 5th season.

9. Weapons_Tech

Weapons_Tech Victim

Ok everybody how good was the epi;Rock And A Hard Place?

Did it live up to the hype?

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Okay, I'm wondering if they're already together, especially because Calleigh told him, "do it for us." It seems a lot more personal than, "do it for us=the lab."

If they're already together I'll be pissed because after watching Lisa Edelstein do a pole dance wearing nothing but a pair of frilly panties I better well damn see Emily giving Adam a lap dance and then getting it on like retarded monkeys in heat. That is all.

11. DancerLife

DancerLife Victim

ahahhahaha:guffaw: totally agree! i know i noticed that too, the "us" thing i was like whoa what is that supposed to mean

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I thought the same thing...the "do it for us" line.

A little before that she'd said "You know I feel for you." I wish she'd put a little "how" in there and replaced "for" with "about", as if to say "You know how I feel about you."

The scene at the end was nice as well, where Eric beings to apologize for "the Stetler thing" and she tells him it will be their secret. They each had very nice smiles for the other!

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I want us to see them getting together, so I hope they aren't. But if they showed us a flashbacks or something like that... But, then, that's very Danny/Lindsey thing.

Did you see the promo? I've seen the lights crashing down on Calleigh and I think I've seen her talking on the phone with someone. I'm not sure, though. What do you think? I hope that in this epi our favorite couple will finally get together. I'm seriously getting desperate.

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

:guffaw::lol: (LMAO!) Down girl!

Ok, I caught that too. The whole "Do it for us" thing. I choked on my mojito. (Yesterday was "Mojito Monday" in my house). Anyway her "We never talk about it" was pretty telling. She was NOT suprised to find out that he was in therapy too. I think something is UP and hopefully the writers will let us in on it. If they don't then I'm gonna be really really pissed!!!

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Even my cousin caught the whole "do it for us" thing. She was like "US?" But it could mean anything. It could mean "us=the lab" or "us=our friendship and what I am doing for you by liing for you" or as we all hope, "us= our hot and sexy, steamy relationship" ;) Personally, I am hoping it is the last one!

Either way, they seem to be closer than they have been in years. I thought it was also interesting how she said "we" never talk about your injury....not "you" never talk about it. It shows how close they are. Whether they are closer than friends at this point, is anyone's guess.....hopefully the writers will at least let the fans in on that in the finale. I think it would be cool if we (the fans) were to find out first and then, it is still a secret for a while from the team and then the team finds out later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.