May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Detective_Burn, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

2. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

Ya know, I didn't realized how much I missed Aiden until I started reading "Blood on the Sun" yesterday. She was a truly awesome character that added much needed spice to the show. Now I for sure what to find the other books that have her in them!

3. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

I'm pretty sure that only the first 2 CSI:NY novels have Aiden in them. :(

Blood on the Sun is the 2nd CSI:NY novel. The first one was "Dead of Winter", you might want to check that out as well. ;)

4. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Yes, she was fantastic. I miss her all the time. I'm watching any episode without her, and there are scenes when I can't help but think this scene would be so cool if Aiden were in it, or what would Aiden say about this.
    The thing with the S1 cast is that it was perfect, so I don't think I realized that till she left. When something is that good, feels smooth and natural, so I guess I took it for granted. Guess it's true what they say, you don't know what you've got till it's gone.

5. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

^So Aiden had to die, in order to let us know how much we miss her? :eek:

6. shady

shady Hit and Run

I don't come on this one very much as NY is my least fav of the 3 shows, but I just wanted to say that Aiden was my fave character on the show, the show was so much better in those days, I don't like any of the other characters in it.

7. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

So, in order to bump this up: How u like my new avie?

Any comments? 8)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i'm glad you brought back this thread. Stella is my fav character and then Mac. And Aiden had a great chemistry with both of them. With Mac they looked a lot like father-daughter and with Stella they seemed to be twin sisters. I LOVED having both of them working together because Stella and Aiden were equals. They had the same chemistry than Mac and Flack now. Also i loved Flack and Aiden together.They were totally hot! With Danny she also had chemistry but only like playful siblings!
    The show lost a lot with her and especially Stella who hasn't not a female buddy as Mac has now

Debbie

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Detective_Burn, please don't bump threads without actual discussion content. Asking about what people think of your new avatar doesn't count--it has to pertain to the thread. Please keep that in mind for the future.

10. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

*sniff, sniff* I was watching season one and I miss Aiden terribly. :(

I know people move on, but why can't they just mention her? She must have meant something to the team, especially to McPoophead, I mean Danny. He was her partner and was really upset in 'Heroes'.

11. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

lampdor, so happy to see a new face here. Welcome in our little Aiden-corner. :)

So Mr.Poophead=Danny. Didn´t know that. :D
    I a agree with you at least Danny as Aidens former partner could be given a scene of reflection, thinking about his cases with Aiden.

I guess I´m afraid Danny is with his eyes all on Lindsay now. :(

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  12. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

^^ Thanks Detective_Burn. :)

Oh, yeah, sorry about the poophead comment, was a bit upset he wants Lindsay back .... and now back to Aiden. With her in the show the team felt like a family as some of you have already mentioned.

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  13. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

You´re welcome. No problem with the poophead. :) (Only didn´t know this is how they call Danny.)

I´m not sure if the team was like a family with Aiden among them. However Aiden used to bring in some funny moments.
    On the others side her job meant much to her and she was doing a really conscious job out on New Yorks streets.

14. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Hi :)

im not really an Aiden fan...but i was curious about sth and i really dont have the patience to read 30 pages so if anyone could answer me id appreciate it :)

i was wondering why did Aiden leave? I mean i know how and all...but why did the actress leave? did she get bored of her character or the show? or she did sth else? im curious!!

15. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

I think it was something about how she wanted to get into the big screen, but I'm not exactly sure. I heard that somewhere, but again, I don't exactly where.

I loved the character of Aiden, and I wish the writers hadn't killed any chance of her coming back by killing her off. I mean, why not just say she's leaving and leave the door open for a return?

Im still hoping for a future case to lead back to her, or for someone to mention her. Danny and Flack were obviously close to her, it would be a nice touch to go into one of their apartments and see a photo of her or the group with her included. It seems that immeadiatly after the episode she died she dropped off the face of the earth....even a "Oh i went to this restaurant with Aiden once" or "Aiden told me about that way back when." would go a long way for me.