Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I guess because there is always the chance that H/Y development may yet be on the horizon. I still think that tgtb are quite possibly 'saving' the continuation of this storyarc, and keeping Yelina in their thoughts for the future. It's just a real shame that they messed up so badly in Season 4. Ann Donahue once spoke of splitting the show into thirds, ie. Seasons 1-3, 4-6, 7-9. I still want to wait and see what the 'final' third has to offer, if her thoughts still stand on this (unlikely, given her track record of late). I haven't given up hope yet, but I am not really watching the show at the moment, just keeping an eye on spoilers. :)

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Awww Tati, I'm flattered. Thanks! You think too highly of me. :)

I think so too Luce. Actually the last couple of epys have been pretty good so far, and I'm enjoying them alot. It'll be better if Y were in it, but H has been getting more like his old self lately. At least he didn't pull out his gun in the last i think 3 epys, or was it 2. Of course I think they're saving all the H-action for the finale but still, H in the lab and no shooting people was a nice change.

I'm still hopeful for H/Y, and I'll always be till the show ends its run. *shrugs* I'll never give up on H/Y at the very least, there's fan fic-land and whatever goes on in my mind :lol:

3. Lucy

Time for a little picture boost.....

[​IMG]

I hope everyone had a good weekend. :)

4. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Oh, I have indeed. Especially because it's not over yet! ;)
    I know I've been very quiet of late. I must attribute it to the fab weather we've been having here in DK and the lack of inspirational H/Y interaction. And I'm going to Turkey on Thursday... Ah, (real) life is good.
    Hope everyone is well, Loony.

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Have a good trip Lunalove.

Thanks for the beautiful pic of Y from 'Burned'. IMO one of the better epys so far post-her-who-should-not-be-named. In fact the best so far, post-her.

I hope season 7 will hold better things for H/Y.

You're right Luna, there's been a distinct lack of H/Y interaction of late, forcing me to look elsewhere. My latest obsession, Bones. I find the interaction between Brennan and Booth so much what I hope to see in H/Y, and they're funny. So that's a plus.

No I still think H/Y is my OTP, but Bones is a good distraction and come sin a close second to our dear H/Y. I just hope tptb give us something to :beer: about the next season.

6. Lucy

Always loony. :D The weather here has been beautiful too. I hope you have a great time in Turkey. :)

Yes, 'Burned' was a pretty good episode. :) Re lack of inspiration, the void has been more than sufficiently filled for me now - and BSG is still top of the list, and the amazing Adama/Roslin storyarc. Miami will never be the show it once was. Too much water under the bridge, but H/Y are still special to me.

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  7. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Mine too!!! :) And yes, they are funny. ;)

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I just love them! The chemistry and banter between Booth and Brennan reminds me of the early s1-3 H/Y. You can sense the sexual tension between them, the way he looks at her, it's just so much of what I missed from H/Y. I could go on and on, but sorry I'm being OT.

To get back on topic,

I know how promos are misleading but it really does look like H is the one who gets shot in the finale. Cos the promo had him falling face down to the ground and lying in an awkward position, I'm not sure but I think it was in a pool of blood. Yay! I've never been so happy to see someone get shot! :lol: I mean if H gets shot Y has to be there right? She just has to be. Ok I'm getting ahead of myself and there's this theory that H is stagging his own death but ok I'm being really optimistic here but this is a great opportunity for amazing H/Y moments and maybe some development. I hope the shooting is for real, man I can't wait for the finale!

I would be royally pissed if something like that happened to H and Y isn't there. I just hope tptb have the wisdom to write her in to the next season premiere. And I hope the filming schedules don't clash, she's still in the other show Borders right?

Hey where's Pusher at? You're missed.

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  9. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Mine three. :) Even though I own all of Kathy Reich's "Tempe Brennan" novels, I'm only just discovering the tv series. BTW, if you like the team chemistry and storylines on "Bones", I suggest y'all check out "Life" as well.

Hrockz, as for the season finale, I'm fervently hoping the "H" part is true only because I've been wanting to DO the very same thing for some time now and this event means he'll have to wear something other than black. :p

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  10. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Maybe he'll die and put us all out of our misery. . . sorry to be naughty, but I'm completely fed up.

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Oh me too! I mean I started with the novels first then the TV series. I've read them all too, well almost, I'm halfway through Bones to Ashes. I just wish Kathy Reichs didn't break Tempe and Ryan up. Do you like imagine Booth when you read about Andy Ryan in the novels? :lol: You're the only Bones fan on this forum I met so far who read the books and watch the TV show.

As for the TV series, locally I'm still stuck in season 2 though I know in the US, they're halfway or almost the whole way through season 3.

Sorry OT again. Don't get me started on Bones. I think we gota take this conversation to the 'Bones' thread in the TV forum. :p

:lol: I didn't think of that but very good point.

Oh we all know that Super-H can't die, I mean they took a vapourizer to him, what's a couple of bullets?

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

This finale better lead to some H/Y moments...I mean if Horatio does get shot, she's going to know about it...how can she not?...this is a golden opportunity for development if it's not screwed up...the rest of the CSIs will be out looking for who done it, so who else is there to take care of him?....hello YELINA!!;)

13. Lucy

Pusher is happy in the land of BSG, House and Dexter. :D

Re H/Y, I wonder if this will cue another Season premiere appearance for Yelina in Season 7?

I really hope H gets shot for real, and it's not some kind of staged thing. :rolleyes:

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

^^ Hopefully, Lucy :) I'm missing her.

She's surprisingly underused for such a great actress. With her chemistry with David and the team, they could do so much with her; it's a shame. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for season seven.

I also want H to get shot. May we perchance see blood? Will he land himself in th hospital? Will Yelina pay a visit? Lets be hoping so. The guy has too much drama in his life, he needs Yelina to balance things out. That and I want to see Yelina with Kyle and Julia. :)

I also love bones. But let's not go there haha.

15. Lucy

Me too.....and it's great to see you here adorelo. :D