Episode #412 'The Score' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I agree Fabian. It appears that particular glimmer of hope has been temporarily snuffed out. :( Well, hopefully just temporarily......

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well it can't be Stetler because no one trusts him. Maybe the writers think people do. ;)

I....I don't think I'll like this episode. It already seems boring. I want to be shocked at least once this season. Oh well..we'll wait and see won't we?

3. thisyearslove

thisyearslove Police Officer

Hey, seedy people have people who confide in them. Rumours spread like wildfire.

4. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

I'm glad Valera is going to be on. I don't want her to be the mole.

Didn't the reporter tell Ryan the mole was trusted by everyone?
    Can the reporter be trusted herself?

Sounds like a soap opera :lol: :lol:

5. thisyearslove

thisyearslove Police Officer

Who does everyone trust? Frank, Calleigh, Eric, Horatio, used to be Yelena, Alexx...

I'm interested to see who it is!

6. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

Has anyone seen the promo?
    At the end, someone (I'm not sure who it is-is it the DA?) tells Horation that the lab has tampered with evidence and she's not going to let him get away with it.
    Who thinks that this relates to the mole story?

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*soap opera music starts* You know there's a reason I don't watch soap operas.

Will someone save this beloved show?

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I don't have a clue who it might be but if it would be Valera, maybe that is her revenge for them checking her cases for the last 6 months and her being on leave. Maybe she sees things that aren't right (although with Valera, what would she think is not right?? :)).

9. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

I don't think Valera would go that far to get back. Because after all I think valera is the type of person to admit her mistakes. And I think she knew she messed up. So I still don't believe its Valera. There's just no way.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I hope it's not her...You know how the writers are...Eric's so messed up with various things..Calleigh has major man problems..Horatio spent season 3 in his own little world..Ryan getting cozy with the reporter...you know..maybe he's the mole. :lol:

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I would think that the mole would have been working for a while on the show, remember back to when Stetler started the file on Horatio?

I mean why would they suddenly drop a mole in our laps and then leave us to try and figure out *when did this start*, imo i think it started back at that time, (Which couriously happen to have a Suzie/Madison appearance).

Also on Dec 12, 2005 CSI Files had a write up 'Miami' Victim Looks To Settle 'The Score',
    Meanwhile, Horatio steps out of the case to tend to personal matters. When Marisol Delko is detained for trying to buy marijuana from an undercover cop, she gives the arresting officer Horatio's card. Horatio takes jurisdiction, knowing Marisol's purchase was medicinal and not recreational, and let's her go, promising the young woman he won't tell Delko what happened. It's not the only secret they'll keep from Eric Delko that day: Horatio and Marisol proceed to have a budding lunch together. But Horatio's family problems won't allow him to enjoy this new developing relationship for long.

The lieutenant receives another troubling phone call that afternoon. Suzie Keaton, Raymond Caine's ex-mistress, has landed herself into trouble again, and her daughter Madison is being taken care of by the state. The social worker lets Horatio know they'll be placing Madison with a foster family, something Horatio wants to avoid at all costs. The state allows him to find a suitable family for Madison, but his refusal to let his niece be raised by strangers coupled with her real father's absence leaves Horatio with limited options.

Course Spoilers are subject to change at anytime. *Hmmm*

12. X05

X05 CSI Level One

yea it seems as if it would have to be someone who has been w/ the show for some time. ugh. that just sucks though. lol. I want to be able to trust the ones I like. :)

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well here is the thing is the "mole" doing this infoing, willingly or because someone has something on them?
    For instance if it were stetler he could use something about Calleigh's father, or Delko's behavior against him, same going for any of the others.

If their doing it willingly then yeah it sucks, but if its because they don't have a choice then that really sucks.

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You know, that's a good point. Maybe someone is being blackmailed into doing it. I hope that is the case since they keep saying it is someone that everybody trusts. That would explain why they did it.

Remember when they said the entire lab was being watched or under investigation or whatever the captain told Horatio? Maybe that's how they are building a case against them or whatever they are doing. I never really did understand why the captain said they were being watched. Is it because of Valera's mistakes or because someone (Stetler) is plotting revenge?

15. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

Do we really think that the mole is a main character? I hope the mole doesn't wind up being someone like Calleigh or Eric.