Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

That's a great vid, thanks for the link dancerlife. Emily was soooo cute in it, I loved her dancing after the scene!!! It was really good, coming from a dancer herself :lol:

This seemed to be more focused on Horatio from the video. :brickwall: Can't we ever get away from it. But on the plus side Calleigh is working the case so whatever happens in Down to the Wire obvioulsly doesn't stick. That clears up any confusion we had I guess.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

get away from EVERYTHING being about Horatio but we can get E/C in between :D Obviously, whatever happens in Down to the Wire doesn't make Cal leave...nor does it Eric b/c he is working the case as well in Going Ballistic.

I am really really hoping we get something good in the finale as far as E/C is concerned. Although after reading ELR's interview and that it is a cliffhanger, it doesn't seem likely but Corey Miller wrote the ep and he is our biggest champion so I am very open to the possibility. ;)

The vid was great. It was great to hear how much Emily loves to play Cal and it showed just how much the polar opposite Emily is to her character!

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Wow. *blows dust of thread* I've not been in here in a while.

Thanks for the info, guys. That article was interesting, but.... meh, I'm not sure.

Ha, I had a good giggle at the video. I too dance around at work :) Glad I'm not alone. It's nice to hear how much fun they have on set. I'm still privately campaigning for Miami Bloopers.

The finale sounds good (I've only read a few spoilers) and I'm hoping for something in the EC department. Hoping.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

hey I was just watching today Throwing Heat and I just had the dumbest smile when Calleigh said "Hey there hot stuff". The way she looked at him and the way he smiled at her are just the escence of why I love this ship so much. aww good memories!!! :)

5. gwasshoppa

gwasshoppa Victim

I'm DONE!!! I'm sorry, if anyone has ever written a tremendously long and involved story, they know the joy and freedom I am currently experiencing.

Anyway, Summer to Remember is done, for those who were asking a few pages back, FF should have it up soon.

PS: Adorelo, where on earth have you been?

6. Amanda_Ruth

Amanda_Ruth Witness

ZOMG YAY! I'm so excited that you finished that story, gwasshoppa! I was looking at this page and noticed that people were talking about a story by you. I went and found it and was like... OMG FINISH NEOW! Now I'm go read it and shut up before someone kicks me for squeeing!

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I sent you a review but I have to say it here as well...That was absolutely, positively one of the best story's I have read in a very long time. Bravo! It was excellent. It had the perfect amount of angst, friendship and anguish over the feelings of true love. Great job.

If anyone on this board has yet to read this story....get your arse over to ff.net and read it NOW!!!!

So, when can we expect the next E/C centric story from you? ;)

Adorelo !! Welcome back!! I missed you :D

8. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Hey all! First post in the shipper section.

Truth be told, I didn't support Eric/Calleigh at first. I'm still not a hardcore shipper. But if I saw any two characters get together in the show - it would be them.

Anyway, talk to you all later!

9. Weapons_Tech

Weapons_Tech Victim

Hello Everybody

I'm new to these fourms so I hope none of you mind a new member :)

I'm a major Eric/Calleigh fan and so hope they get together :bolian::bolian:

So I live in New Zealand and we are not not on season 6 yet but I keep up with the EC Action on YouTube.

I hope hope we get a good Eric/Calleigh scene soon:)

10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Welcome, Weapons_Tech and MaddyAnn! Adorelo, I'm glad you're back.

Gwasshoppa, your story is absolutely great! I loved it.

11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Thanks for the welcome back :) I've been so busy with things, I've not been getting on to post. I've been noticing new faces, though, so welcome to you all. have fun here and enjoy your new hiphugger jeans, cupcakes and whatever the hell else we give out. :D.

Gwasshoppa, I'm so glad you've finished your story. It was one of the first 'longer' fanfics I read and, to me, still one of the best. Where have I been? You know, I don't even know :lol:. I've been around, just not haaha.

Oh, new episode tomorrow :) Isn't it exciting. Although I do have an exam.:scream: What's the title again, I forget? And how far away are we from the season finale now. I'm so behind, it's not even funny.

12. Marija_Magdalena

'Down to the Wire' is the next episode (I think that that's the one with the spoiler pic), and then there is 'Going Ballistic' (seasons finale).

Good luck on your exam!

I can't wait to find out what's the conversation Eric and Calleigh have at the pic. I always run to the computer Tuesday morning to find out what happened in the new episode. So, wile you can't wait Mondays, I can't wait Tuesdays :) (though, your Monday evening and my Tuesday morning are almost the same thing giving the time difference;)).

13. Weapons_Tech

Weapons_Tech Victim

I so hope in Down To The Wire we get a E/C Scene more then 4 seconds long :)

Any ideas on what they are talking 'bout?

14. Marija_Magdalena

I also think that they are talking about possibility of her leaving. Maybe he'll say something like 'I can't live without you' again (like in 'All In'). How many hints does she need? Maybe he has to say it clearly. Something like: "Calleigh, I love you. In a romantic way." That way she won't be able to say that she thought that he meant it in the friendship kind of way.

15. DancerLife

DancerLife Victim

By what I saw in the promo and with the pic there was a some sort of box on the floor beside calleigh so maybe shes taking things out of her locker?? idk but probably eric comes in and they talk about her being taken off the case and i hope he comforts her!:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.