BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*chants*

That would be funny with Sara Piper. Too bad it probably won't happen :(

2. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

I wouldn't even go with that idea.. probably becoz I don't like sara piper chick whatever her name is..

*chants*
    WE DON'T WANT BABIES. WE'D RATHER HAVE RABIES!!

3. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

Well me and you are on the same page there Kristen I don't like her either. And yeah sara being pregnant with tim's kid that be a little weird considering she showed no sign of there being a baby in game over.

But anywhosie...let's think...Marisol and Horatio and natlia and eric...haha eric...a daddy? I'm sorry but I just can't see that right now.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I dont think I'm going to like this idea either, but I'm still watching at this point, I'll be watching to the end no matter what happens.

5. RIP_Speed

RIP_Speed Police Officer

:confused: but speed didn't actually sleep with sara piper or go out with her did he??cause she was a 'material witness'...suppose it could have been pam (seaon one or two) thats the only girlfriend I remember being mentioned...

but....

*picks up banner and joins chant* :lol:

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

i also don't want babies in this show!
    it doesn't fit in the concept.

7. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

Well just because we didn't see him go out with her and just because he said material witness doesn't mean he didn't do it. But I just can't see that happening.

8. Finch

I don't know why but I don't even want to bring up the issue of any of the kiddies being Speed's. Forgive me.

*still holding sign and chanting*

Eric a dad? pfft. Not this season.

9. RIP_Speed

RIP_Speed Police Officer

Yeah I knnow....not that naive ;) but it doesn't fit with his character in the show I don't think...personally!

10. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

look what I got on my mail from a friend in the states..

read it here

"We're not all crime and murder" .. but that's all we want!!!!!

sorry it's not working.. I'll try to fix it tomorrow

11. Finch

`
    `
    `
    EDIT`
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    ````
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    OH MY GOOD LORD. NO NO NO She's probably going to give birth and die.

12. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I don't think it will have anything to do with Speed. Because it had said that it was going to be a "quick relationship". So I'm thinking its someone who been flirting and maybe a one night stand will be involved???

13. Finch

Yeah I just read the article and it just comfirmed my suspicions of the reason Snake lady is there and Marisol..AAA.

14. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

My thoughts exactly! Well, except that I don't know any Finnish swear words. ;)

Ok...I'm going to have to go with the majority here and say, "Ew...no, please don't let it be true!" We don't need any babies on this show. The whole reason I watch the CSI shows is for the very reason that they focus on the cases/victims and the science, and don't result to bed hopping from the major characters like so many other shows on tv these days. To me it's what sets the shows apart from everything else out there, and why I love them so. I'm all for seeing a bit...notice I said a bit...about the personal lives of the characters, but not like this. I am holding out hope that this is just a rumor...

I agree, Luce...I'm usually pretty loyal to things I love and Miami has always been my favorite of the 3 series, but if this were to happen, I'm not sure I can continue watching my Miami anymore... :(

15. Guest

Guest Guest

God! That's so naff. I'm sorry I started this thread, but I was dying to know if anyone else had read it. Now I wish I hadn't!! I had REALLY hoped that this series wouldn't go all mushy on me, because originally, I really wanted Horatio to have some kind of a life, I felt so sorry for him. I've just realised I didn't want him to have that much of one. Am I making any sort of sense??!! Probably not.....

Well, I'm in the UK so we're not going to get this season for simply ages, so maybe the writers will have time to come up with a more plausable/acceptable/fan-friendly plotline, before it reaches us in good old Blighty!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed from now on....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.