BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yeah we don't need to see their personal lives. We do have them of our own. We want to be lost in the mystery and the science of the episode. To investigate these mysteries and take down the bad guy, and use snappy remarks all in an hour timeslot. NO TIME FOR BABIES.

2. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

//@ CBS: focus on the cases... and spare us with THAT kind of private stuff
    I really love CSI:Miami (okay, mostly because of Horatio... I have to admit that *g*), but when THIS comes true, I'll also stop watching (and I never thought, I'd ever say that...) //

yes.. more cases no personal stuff I don't like the personal stuff.. I have enough problems in my own life

I want that hour to be my sanctuary so I can forget about my life problems.. I don't need their problems aswell

//Yeah we don't need to see their personal lives. We do have them of our own. We want to be lost in the mystery and the science of the episode. To investigate these mysteries and take down the bad guy, and use snappy remarks all in an hour timeslot. NO TIME FOR BABIES. // <------ exactly

3. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

I think, the drama should focus on the cases and the personal life of the victims... we all know, that it does also affect the CSIs
    Horatio should move on from Yelina, but not to another *germanswearwordsthistime*

4. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

And certainly not Delko's sister, eww, she's half his age!

5. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Grow into what? A soap opera? I am all for the show growing, so long as it doesn't grow into a bad primetime soap opera. I don't watch CSI to see who is sleeping with who, who is having whose baby, who is cheating on who. I watch the show for real-world drama.

I love this show, but I don't know how much more of this I can take. As others have said, this could very well be the straw that broke the camel's back. I may have to find something else to watch on Monday nights.

6. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

which will be drama enough... (and is just... bs)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Okay guys I do agree completely, but look at the way ppl are crazy over GSR, I mean, thats totally personal life CSI too. If their havin babies it better be because a nuclear bomb goes off in Miami ha ha ha.

8. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

Ok what else is this show going to give us. Ok i'm not that upset I guess because well csi's do have babies but still. I mean this show is just getting....I dunno the word for it. Boring maybe? And it doesn't suprise me that Horatio isn't involved because heaven forbid something should happen on that show that concern him. I mean i thought we were doing good with the marisol and eric thing but they had to include him in that to. I mean i'm not mad or anything and i understand he's the main character and all that jazz but does he have to be invovled in everything.

And aw how cute would it be to have like a little CSI IN TRANING one zee. Or something like that.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Unless one baby is some chick that Tim slept with and we can have a little Speed running around. lol.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*holds up sign that reads: WE DON'T WANT BABIES. WE'D RATHER HAVE RABIES!!*

*chants*

11. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

//And certainly not Delko's sister, eww, she's half his age! //

don't get me started on that one.. I'm not even gonna go there

hey Geni.. give me one of those signs you got there

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I guess we'll have to make a petition and send it to CBS or something.

13. Talie

Talie Witness

Oooh, I'm not liking this idea. By all means let's keep the die hard romantics happy and have a couple go off on a romantic dinner, but babies?? As my cockney-and-proud Dad used to say, "You are having a giraffe" :eek:

14. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

Oh I CAN SEE IT NOW! sara piper returns to the lab and hands the baby over to horatio. "here take care of him, just like his father." and walks away.

Come on writers get with it.

15. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Grabs a sign and joins the chanting.

WE DON'T WANT BABIES. WE'D RATHER HAVE RABIES!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.