Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Hey fans, I'm back it's been like an alcoholc having withdrawal pains, where are all of you? and on Gris & Cath, their so out of sync, never have understood one another, her him, or him her, they're not even in tune lately what's-so-ever.. oh well, Sara hurry back girl, and bring Warrick with you:bolian: our couple working together, like they should be[​IMG]

THE GOOD OLD DAYS

2. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

::snickering:: we'll know Sara's back when Gris shows up clean shaven :D lol

Good episode overall. I kept watching the clock waiting for the last scene, and then half way through his speech i realized that was it. It did sound very similar to adam trent's spiel to sara. I couldn't help but wonder if they're going to pull the rug out from under us and say that the last season (or two) has all been a dream. kinda like they did for the finale for Roseann. Yeah, that would make me angry.

Any suggestions or thoughts on how they could get Sara back on the show without doing that? make her a lab tech maybe? has jf even signed on yet? im confusing myself!! AH!! I need sleep!! :p nite peoples

3. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I have so many ideas, it's gonna make you dizzy.....some make sense, others don't, but here they are:

1) Sara just simply feels better and comes home. She doesn't want to be a CSI anymore, but she will come home to her hubby.

2) Grissom is tired and since they have been talking alot by phone and email, so he arranges to get her.

3) Sara comes home after discovering she is preggers with the geekbaby I want so badly.

4)She's been back for a while and we just don't know it.

5) She comes back to take over the job Ecklie had.(no, as far as I know, Marc Vann is still on the show as Ecklie)

6)She is coming back to be a lab rat. She wants to still fight for the innocents and all, but not as a CSI.

7)Sara is told, by Grissom about the mess Warrick is in and comes home to offer support. She stays.

None of them may actually happen, but oh, well, I can dream!

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i don't know about y'all but i like jorja's short hair. that's how it looks up close and dry :p

Click me

5. Desertwind

Thank's Adzix for the video:thumbsup: her hair does look cute, although I prefer it longer;)and Piper I like all your scenerios, good thinking, maybe baby, one of them will happen, the show has lost a part of the heart with her gone, it just isn't the same. I so miss her, and the man does too:(

I NEED HER

6. murph116

murph116 Dead on Arrival

Oh no! Grissom Sara Romance. com is gone :(

7. PiperGrissom

I know!:( It's terrible! Maybe she got tired, it happens. I hope someone buys it and takes it over as GSR.com.
    There are still many,many GREAT GSR sites out there and she hasn't been updating much. I wish her well, but I'll miss it.

On another note---Who else LOVED last night's show?????
    I laughed through the whole thing. I think it's going to be a new CSI classic!

8. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I loved last night's show as well, PiperGrissom. I wonder how many fanfics are being written right now about Grissom returning to Las Vegas via San Francisco? :)

9. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Absolutely, that episode was inspired! Wendy, Hodges and tampons... HA! My rubber chicken enjoyed it too :guffaw:

And for those who saw the promo...

Did you notice how many clips of Sara were included in the beginning of the promo, along with the leaving scene/Grissom's shocked face? There is definitely going to be something about our fav couple in the finale, I can feel it!!! :drool: But... here are my current top two paths - will Grissom call Sara back to help (as in the pilot) or will Grissom escape (temporarily) to San Fran to get away from the darkness after Warrick's situation? Man I hope this isn't a cliffhanger!!

10. PiperGrissom

Here are my new thoughts-
    I think they will fake Warrick's going to "die" and be put in Witness Protection. Sara will come back for Grissom to either support her hubby or help investigate like she did when she first came to Vegas. GSR will be reunited, I can feel it!

11. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Okay, I have been in CSI and GSR darkland recently. Since I had a killer migraine! DO you know how boring it is sitting in the dark for two days straight?!?!

Anyways, I haven;t got round to watch the ep but from glancing and your guys comments I really want to! And I have such a good idea for a fic and once I get all of this school work out of the way I will put it into writing (I hope)

And GSR.com closed?!?!?! NOOOOO! WAH! Sniff, sniff... It...was...soo...good. Such a shame to lose a good GSR fan, but we shall always love her.

Anyways, I am going to go sleep. GSR LOVE! WAH! SQUEE!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

12. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

that was a good episode i must say. i lol'ed with super dave and the breast implants hehehe. is there already a finale promo?? oo oo, i am so checking that out as soon as i post.

that is so sad about gsr.com. :( that was my gsr lifeline for 2 years!

::taps foot impatiently:: i want sara back... yesterday! :brickwall:

13. stephanie

stephanie Victim

Sara comes back to idependenly investigate for Warrick. She gets him off. IA runs Grissoms phone records finds out he called her and Grissom gets demoted. Catherine is also caught helping Warrick somehow and is demoted. Straight edge Nick is promoted to the Boss of night shift. We know tptb eventually want Geogre be the lead in the show. Maybe this is how they make the transition. The only question who is the mole?

Just my thoughts

14. Desertwind

Welcome stephanie[​IMG]

I feel too, remember when we had no clue if she was in "Dead Doll"?, and she was, so no news is "good news" I think she will have some role in the finale

[​IMG] for S/4 "TOTS" them working together:thumbsup:

15. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Dead on Arrival

Hello people. I mostly lurk here...
    I am also bummed. Every few days I check out grissomsararomance.com to get news. I was shocked to see she has called it quits.

Anyone know how or where to get some of the great clips she posted?
    I particularly want the marriage proposal scene *Clink*

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.