The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

I haven't updated NTYMI yet but there's this instead:

http://www.nickandgreg.com/desert_archive/viewstory.php?sid=4891

And I told myself I wasn't going to ficpimp tonight. Oh well.

QOTU - Sure, my quote is from 'Starman' (Jeff Bridges and Karen Allen) It's a great soppy film, IMHO, and I just think it's a great description of love. If you use it in a fic please post a link!

Can I steal it for my series? Please?! I love this idea but hadn't thought of it as a coming out piece until you said this. I think I could do something with that fabulous idea, or at least try to...
    All this talk of middle names...does Nick have a middle name? I feel I should know this but I don't. *for shame* I haven't seen the new epi btw so please share any new subtext.
    Nat x

2. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Nick's middle name is Parker.

yeah, I agree....it was never mentioned that Greg's middle name was really Hojem...

BTW, my sister and i were playing a game where you write down all the cSI character's names and put them in a hat, and pick four out (Two couples) Well, to my great luck, i pulled out Nick/Greg. I also got sara/Catherine. It will be interesting. I'm always up for a challange...

-Lynn

3. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

His middle name is Hojem in the official 'Ultimate CSI book' that came last year by DK. They don't list one for Nick.

Nick smiled at Greg's joke tonight in a very sweet 'my guy is funny' way and then there was that 'out of the closet' conversation LOL.

At least the boys were in a few scenes together.

4. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I finally watched redrum last night. I saw the "wink of love" (there is no mistaking it). Even though it was too dark to actually see his eyelid close you could see the creases around his eye (defiantely a wink). Now I wonder if that was intended by the writers or not?

Doesn't the link below explain some of Nick's action (subtext in body language):

(I know the link below refers to a man & woman (the authors bias). but really its all the same & it can apply to 2 men).

http://www.positive-way.com/romantic_body_language.htm

http://www.positive-way.com/romantic_body_language2.htm

here are some of my favourite extracts from the links above:

The eyes say it
    This is a dance of the eyes. The beauty of this dance is that you can do it across the room and through a crowd. Think of it as a sensual and rhythmic dance with gentle touch and delicate timing. The lingering touch of a soft-eyed look says “I’m interested.” A hard look or a stare say “No, way.” A quick glance and a look away may be flirting. “I see you and I’m checking you out. Let’s see there this goes.” You can respond with a slight nod or a quick glance of your own. Let your eyes caress each other and send the subtle invitation that you would like to get to know each other better. [/FONT]

Inviting signs
    If she touches her hair, smoothing or adjusting, she’s letting you know that she wants to look good for you. You might smooth your clothing and sit or stand just a bit taller. An ever so slight smile, a nod, a wink, a slow turn of the head can all be signs inviting you to come closer. You too can send or receive any of these messages

We carry a magic space around us of about one arms length. Anything inside that distance is considered intimate. Men, do not enter a woman’s intimate space without an invitation. (I think that this applies to Nick & greg. Nick wouldnt be in Greg's personal space unless he was invited)

]Maybe – 19 body language clues that say “yes or maybe”

• Sidelong glance(s)[/FONT]
    • Looks at you a few times[/FONT]
    • Holds your gaze briefly [/FONT]
    • Downcast eyes, then away[/FONT]
    • Posture changes to erect [/FONT]
    • Preens, adjusts hair, attire[/FONT]
    • Picks lint (real or imaginary) off your clothes
    • Turns body toward you[/FONT]
    • Tilts head slightly to one side[/FONT]
    • Narrows eyes slightly[/FONT]
    • Smiles[/FONT]
    • Matches your posture[/FONT]
    • Eyes sparkle[/FONT]
    • Licks lips[/FONT]
    • Strong, firm handshake[/FONT]
    • Natural tone, volume, pitch and pace of voice
    • Altering facial expressions to match what is said (smiling when being friendly, etc.)[/FONT]
    • Relaxed upright posture, arms swinging naturally while walking[/FONT]
    • Nods[/FONT]
    (The Love Challenge: ok, Nick & Greg have done some of those body language clues. can you match any of those clues with an eppie??)

5. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ Uh, whoops? ;) But, honestly, that would be an extremely interesting story. It would be interesting to explore Greg's ah... as you put it, authoritarian side. In my eyes, usually I see Nick being the power in the relationship.
    Okay, question for everyone: who do you think wears the pants in the Nick/Greg relationship?

^-^ Ohh there was an 'out of the closet' conversation? I can't wait to watch it tonight xD

^-^ Re wink of love: I honestly don't have a clue if the writers specifically said for Nick to wink at Greg. It'd be really awesome, though, if George added it in himself because he knew that The Love was due for some really juicy subtext. xD
    Re body language: Oh wow. That does seem to apply to Nick and Greg! But I honestly have no clue about episodes in which subtext like that happens. All I know is that the Wink of Love happened in Redrum, since you said it and all. :cool:

6. Nick_and_Greg

Nick_and_Greg Victim

Wohoo hi all:angel: Cant believe I havent been in here for years, it feels like it anyway. My name is Jessica and I love Nick and greg. Can I post photos as a newbie?

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  7. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Welcome back, Nick_and_Greg!

Greg as a chem teacher..hmm I like it! Have you read "Devotion" by kissingchaos? It's one of the best N/G stories I've ever read; it's set in San Francisco, at a high school where Greg is the new chem teacher and Nick is the head football coach. It's posted on WMTDB.

Awww..how sweet! And Nicky, wearing those very tight shirts and jeans... honey, you really need to come out of the closet already...:guffaw:

Very true.

- Hold your gaze

"Cats in the Cradle", season two:

[​IMG]

"Slaves of Las Vegas", season two:

[​IMG]

"Evaluation Day", season one:

[​IMG]

-Eyes parkle:

"$35 O.B.O", season one:

[​IMG]

-Tilts head slightly to one side

"Random Acts of Voilence": "I thought we had a relationship". A jealous Greg is so cute!

[​IMG]

- Lick lips

"A La Cart", season 8:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Nick and Greg both wear the pants in their family, they just don't keep them on long!! :devil:

Last nights ep was pretty good, we got three Greg scenes and all three were with Nick, that was sweet. I loved the part with them walking down the hall together, they seemed very relaxed and jovial. Plus they seemed to share a lot of meaning ful looks between them.

9. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Okay first of all: last night's episode.
    Not too bad although the ending was a little weird.
    Loved the three Nick/Greg scenes especially where Greg is going over the tapes. The smile on Nick's face was like, "That's my Greggo." I loved it.

Yeah we've definitely had a quite a few of those signs but I couldn't tell you the episodes they're in unfortunatly. Speaking of unfortunate, the "Publice Declaration of Love" episode was on yesterday but I couldn't watch it because of a soccer game...which we lost *grumbles to self about the game schedule* I was sad. I haven't actually seen that one although I know how the scene plays out.

Well that's all I have to say oh wait...my_last_chance, I agree that Nick would wear the pants in that relationship. Greg is just the vulnerable one. I love that about him. Irrelevant thought... I love Greg's puppyish look. Adorable.

10. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ I agree very good episode. I have a few caps of the boys from last nights episode. Babs a fellow WARD girl of mine does a fab job with caps with anything pertaining to Nicky. I also know Wojo does great Greggo caps as well so there will be more caps of the boys, I bet.

Relaxed upright posture, arms swinging naturally while walking I got one of the body language moments, seabird got the rest I thought of
    Nicky looking at Greggo
    always wathing
    those two know how to enter a room

Its hard for me to say who wears the pants in the relationship. I personaly think the boys switch roles often so I guess for me it all depends on the situation that are in.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think I have said before that I think Nick is actually more vulnerable, at least more emotional than Greg is. Greg seems to let things not get to him as much as Nick does. The only time we have really seen Greg vulnerable was in Fannysmackin'. Otherwise there are several instances in which Nick has been and that is what makes me think Greg would be the one wearing the pants. :)

Yeah it was nice that all the scenes last night with Greg were also with Nick. Nick does seem to look at Greg more fondly overall than Greg looks to him. :p

12. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ Okay, in the episode last night, when Greg and Nick are entering the room (see the "those two know how to enter a room" link), Greg checks out Nick's butt! I swear, he's shaking his head at the ground, looks up, then looks back down. Or maybe I was so desperate to see some more subtext, I started fabricating it. Anyone have any screen caps to see if I'm imagining things or not?

^-^ So very true. Nick lets his emotions show through in his work (Gumdrops, for example) and Greg rarely does. I've found that lately we haven't seen much of the overly emotional side of Nick. I kind of miss the crying/screaming Nicky from season one. =[ (The crying part was from Who Are You? and the screaming part was from The Strip Strangler. We also get the fantastic "Get outta the closet!" line from Nick in The Strip Strangler)
    P.S- Here's the scream from The Strip Strangler. xD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_pBj6hFjU I lovers it!
    P.P.S- What'd everyone think of the promo for next week's episode? What I want to know is how this one will "go down in CSI history" (if I quoted it right, lol doin' this from memory) and be more epic that Grave Danger. That's still the most angsty episode for me... and I knew for a fact that Nick got out alive.

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think Grave Danger is hard to top overall with angst and suspense. I think they just promote it like that to draw in viewers that might have wavered away from the show. I did see in the one promo that there is a scene with all the CSI's minus Warrick...meaning Nick and Greg are in another scene together.

I just think Nick has not shown as much the last two years, emotionally. Greg bounced back really fast from his ordeal last year. It's like it never happened now. We will see if either show any kind of emotion over the Warrick thing this week.

14. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

15. Nick_and_Greg

Nick_and_Greg Victim

Wow I didnt know how much time on screen they have in season 8, watched screencaps and almost everytime Greg is nick is too=)

Loove theese photos:
    http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vlcsnap4206776zq2.jpg
    http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vidcap00097rk8.jpg

aww so sweet:
    http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fallenidols22kc1.jpg

I just loove this, can they ignore Sarah more? haha only eyes for each other:
    http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vidcap00079lr1.jpg
    http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vidcap00080jg6.jpg

I havent watched theese episode so I really dont know what was going on, just looking at the photos and thinking:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.