CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

Here's hoping!!!! :)

But what do you think of my theory......the taxi killer didn't kill Reed to our knowledge yet. Do you think the Taxi killer is Reeds real dad? Like maybe had a alias name when Mac's wife got pregnant by him and she gave him up for adoption?

I dunno....there is a connection to Mac somehow if the taxi killer doesn't kill Reed and holds him hostage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :lol: See moderator....I am a nice person and not always a bitch.

2. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

hmmm..i personally think the cabie killer thing is more connected to mac than Reed himself....it is definitely an interesting theory what you say and it would make for quite a dramatic situation but im not sure if the writers went there....i definitely like it though...( i am a sucker for such twists in the plots :wtf: he he)

PS you are not a bitch.....everytime i am here its always a test of patience with some comments for Lindsay....but from what i have seen outside this board the Linds hate is pretty much non existent...so i dont mind what it is said here :D

3. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

I love twists in plots too. There has to be a connection to the taxi cab killer and Mac but it would have to be someone who knows that Reed and Mac are close.

Girl I don't know if I was the only one last night but LOL when Rikki was at Danny door I started yelling at the TV.....litterly. Then lol when she said.....I'm moving.....my mom had to tell me to calm down. I jump off the couch and clapped and lol sounded like I was at a concert haha!!!

Thanks girl!!!

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I personally think it could be Reed's blog and journalism that might have attracted the killer's attention, rather than his closeness to Mac, although his blog and Mac are connected in a way because that's where Reed is suggesting his information is from. I don't think we have seen much to suggest that the cabbie killer has any sort of vendetta against Mac, rather a desire to kill people for an as yet unknown reason (which I strongly believe to be some sort of religious fanaticism which I think was alluded to in Personal Foul, and with the carvings probably referencing Leviticus 27:29). And I'm not sure how he would know that Reed and Mac are close. :confused: I don't know it for sure, so it is entirely possible that the reason he went after Reed was indeed his relationship with Mac. If the guy is Reed's 'real father' as you theorised in one of your previous posts I will be shocked beyond belief that the show has decided to stoop to such a dire level as to inflict that upon us. :rolleyes:

I'll miss Rikki, I think she was an interesting character, her interaction with Danny on screen was deeply emotional and personal. They played off each other very well, and had a natural chemistry. I'm pretty sure that this is the end of the Ruben/Rikki storyline. And there is no doubt in my mind that Danny/Lindsay will indeed be a couple in the future.

5. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

I concur. If he was going after Mac, all the previous victims would in some way be connected to him, even if the team didn't find the connection right away. So, unless Mac's been buying real estate in Jersey, I doubt it has something to do with personally. More than likely, it's just some crazy, who like every other person in New York, watches the news and is aware of Reed's blog and reporting, and perhaps feels like he's getting too close to the truth and so wants to take him out of the equation.

6. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

I won't miss Rikki. She is very homely looking.....not pretty at all but that's my opinion.

I hope they don't kill Reed off but I feel his blog has gotten him into some deep shit and it's gonna take the whole team to pull him out of this one. Mac is gonna have a serious talk with Reed after he's rescued but now this is giving some light to the fact that I think the Hostage episode will be Lindsay and Mac taken hostage.

They wouldn't put Reed in another problem again I don't think.

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, the promo is good. It's annoying that they refereed to Reed as Mac's 'son' though. Geez, would it hurt to put 'step' in front of it? So it looks like this will be a difficult ep for Mac- both Quinn and Jordan are there, and Reed's kidnapped! I also guess this will be where the rest of the team find out about Mac and Reed's connection, I'm assuming only Stella knows.
    I can't wait!
    I hope Reed doesn't die. That's just too much for even Mac to handle.

8. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

I hope they don't go that route. Mac's been nothing but patient with that kid, and has been treating him as close to a son as he can (for a man that's never had kids, I mean). I think it would be cruel to do that to Mac, and at this point I'm not sure if he could handle it as well as he'd be able to if he weren't getting hammered on all sides by this taxi killer. Hopefully it'll just be a big scare for everyone, and they'll end up catching this guy and putting him away for a long time.

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Your post made me think of something...

Maybe the cab killer nabs Reed to find out what he knows about the investigation, and to use his hotline to the Crime Lab to see what's really going on. I bet he's watching the blog, and from seeing that Reed supposedly has inside information (because my impression is he's making some of it up), he wants to know where they're really at and how close he is to being caught.

I really want to know what his motive is, though, for killing people the way he is...

10. jennysmall

jennysmall Civilian

Some behind the scene photos for Hostage!!!
    Photos

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Um, you do know the rest of us can read comments like this, right? :rolleyes:

Wouldn't we know if Lindsay was being held hostage in the finale since most of the spoilers are about the hostage situation?

12. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

Hmmmm Reed i can tell you has gotten himself into some deep shit with that blog and once he's rescued....Mac is gonna yell at him I sense. He may not be his son but he's his late wife's son so pretty much that does make him a dad.....well step dad.

Motive......could be he got fired as a taxi driver in the past.

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

And from what I've seen outside this board any negative comments about Lindsay either aren't allowed or are responded to with a personal attack on the poster. And yet these same places welcome negative comments about any other character with open arms. :wtf:

You have every right to post here, but if negative comments about Lindsay bother you so much there are plenty of other forums where you wouldn't feel so put upon by the evul h8ers.

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Txs for that promo link Lorelai!

I don't think Reed is gonna die...he doesn't get suffocated in the cab, because in the promo he's very much alive (with another victim-?) in the trunk...Probably Mac and his team will get there just in time...

I do hope that Lindsay's comment to Hawkes about missing being called 'Montana' is still in there...It was refered to last night and it will be her kinda admitting that she misses Danny (or rather being with Danny -just like he imo meant when he said he missed her in PF) too.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I don't think the taxi cab killer is targeting Mac personally--that would be too much after the 333 caller. I also think it's pretty obvious Reed was targeted because of his blog, not because of Mac.

Yeah, that "son" thing from the preview was way inaccurate, but like someone else said, "step son who was given up for adoption at birth" is a bit of a mouthful. :lol:

I hope Reed survives!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.