CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I was not quite clear, I meant either a Danny/Rikki scene or a Danny/Lindsay scene...Lindsay and Rikki meeting in person would only be adding to the overkill of drama we've already been presented with. :rolleyes:

I do hope that Lindsay getting into a car (cab) is just clever editing, but then again, that's what I thought of the RND promo too...:eek:

2. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I just realized it's Wednesday! lol! It's on tonight! Now I am excited!

I love the Danny/ Flack interaction I'm excited to see what happens.
    I wonder is Lindsay runs into Rikki and Rikki sorta spills the beans about banging Danny... unlikely yes, but hey, a girl can dream.

3. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

I'll be dreamin' right along with you. :lol:

I was gonna go watch the episode tonight at my soon-to-be-roomie's house, but I just now realized that her only cable box is upstairs in her bedroom, which not awkward, just would not be good 'cause laying down for this episode is not gonna happen. I'll be too excited! Plus I'm sure that if something shocking happen (like in last week's episode) I'll probably scare her dogs and cats when I jump up in excitement/frustration. :lol:

So I'll be stayin' in and doing the ol' live review. If anyone wants to check it out, it'll be on my LJ. :)

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

So, the promo for next week looks very exciting. However, its interesting how the voice over said "Mac's son." I think that was misleading, and added suspense, but all in all it looks like an action centered episode next week and I hope Reed doesn't get killed. :eek:

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

They probably went with 'son' since 'Mac's dead wife's son that she put up for adoption' wouldn't really flow well. :p

6. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  7. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

i dont really post here but this is just... :guffaw::lol::guffaw:

oh, how many more eppies till the season ender? and i saw something.. big in the ender... :cool:

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Tonight was 4.19, so we've got two more episodes to go.

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

The promo looks exciting, thanks for sharing! :) Looks like next episode will mark the end of the cab killer storyline...

10. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

OMG I could HUG YOU!!! Last night my mom and I were watching it......the David Letterman commercial and a black part before the showing of the next episode and boom.....Our stupid newscast cuts the preview right off. Talk about me screaming.

However I jumped off the couch when Rikki said she was moving.....my mom had to tell me to calm down I was so happy.

11. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Do we know whether the nexp ep features any Danny/Linds stuff?

or if they work together or separately?

and about the last ep......i know we know nothing of Linds but do we know much about Danny?

the shipper in me just hopes for some interaction so maybe if we dont know much about them its cause they will share the screen?

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Well I figure from what Mac said in Personal Foul that the entire team are working together, as next week probably marks the end of the cabbie killer storyline. I don't know about D/L interaction, but one of the spoilers is that Lindsay telling Hawkes that she misses being called 'Montana'.

Only that he's working on the case. The spoilers for the finale aren't particularly detailed in terms of anything other than the hostage situation. So we know a lot about Mac, but the rest of the team aren't particularly mentioned. We'll have to wait and see... ;) And considering the original spoilers for Personal Foul had Lindsay at the basketball game with Danny, I'm remaining open minded about all spoiler speculation from now on. :lol: Nothing's certain until it airs!

13. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

thanx very much for answering. I actually remember that part with Hawkes and Linds but to be honest after last night it doesnt really make much sense.
    I mean Danny is trying desperately to get close to her and it is her that was distant last night so if she misses that shouldnt she be getting closer to danny as well?

the whole DL thing is soooo confusing even now....or maybe i am stupid :confused:

14. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

I would say yes we will see them working together. I kinda sense that Lindsay called Danny to get a ride home instead of taking a taxi. We didn't see it but I'm sensing that's what she did.

I mean last weeks previews for last nights episode showed no D&L interaction and boom....we were loaded last night. I think the writers are going to do this for now on so we can't guess what's gonna happen.

I do think that the way the writers are going to make us very happy is to bring Danny and Lindsay back together and stronger in love than before. It will either be Danny doing everything to get her back or Lindsay getting held hostage in a bank with Mac to get....emotions for each other back and espically on Lindsays side.

Naw not being stupid.......I think we're gonna all be happy over the new few episodes cause they are getting back together!!

15. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

from your keyboard and to the writers ears!!!!!

heres hoping!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.