New A.J. Buckley Fan Project!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I need to make one last ass-kicking post over on the Adam Ross LJ, and that will hopefully get a few last-minute letters.

I sat down last night to write mine, and my computer was being a total butthead. So I gave up, and then later on I wrote stuff down in a notebook. Now I need to type it up and send it along. :D

2. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ Now I don't feel so bad for waiting until the last minute Fay :lol: I've written some stuff down and I will type it out later and make it all pretty in photoshop *pets photoshop*:lol:

3. Faylinn

Screw making it pretty--I'm lucky I could get something written at all. :lol:

Here's my letter, in case you guys are curious or whatever. It's at least 3/4 of a page--I wanted to fill the whole page, but I couldn't think of anything else to write. :p

AJ-

I never know how to start a letter, so I'll just get right to it. I'm glad to hear you finally got the scrapbook--I hope it all arrived in one piece.

Adam has been a riot lately, as usual. His scenes are some of the best no matter what, and it's not a stretch to say that, for me at least, Adam is usually the highlight of any episode he's in. The scene with Sid in "Child's Play" was fun, so I hope Adam gets sent to the morgue again sometime--he may not enjoy it down there, but I know I'd get a chuckle out of his discomfort.

I was glad to hear that you signed a contract with CSI: NY last year--NY without Adam would definitely be lacking. I hope we get to learn more about him in season 5. (If Kendall sticks around, she needs to stop teasing the poor man!) I'd love to see an episode that gives Adam a bit more focus (the hint about his father in "Some Buried Bones" was intriguing, so I'm personally rooting for more information on the Ross clan)--as much as I love Adam's nerdy personality and the humor he brings to the show, I think something a bit meatier would be a nice change.

Basically, any episode where Adam gets to kick ass, take names and save the day would earn an A+ in my book. Hehe. (What can I say? He's my favorite.)

I caught "Ghostfacers"--it was so hilarious, but poor Corbett! I had to go back and check out "Hell House" for background, and I really enjoyed both episodes. In fact, those two piqued my interest, and I've been catching up on the whole series. I can't help but hope some curious Supernatural fans have decided to check out CSI: NY thanks to Ed and, perhaps, his rugged beard (oh, Corbett).

I'm crossing my fingers that Ed and Harry will make another appearance in the future. "Hell House" was fun, but "Ghostfacers" was awesome. The entire beginning of the episode had me laughing. If a Ghostfacers spin-off were feasible, I'd definitely tune in. Ghost Hunters is fun and all, but Ghostfacers is where it's at.

Good luck with everything, and keep up the great work--if all goes according to plan, I think Adam (and The Beard) will achieve world domination in record time.

-[My name here], aka 'Faylinn'​
    I'm going to let it sit for a little while, then go back and re-read it and make sure I'm happy with it and don't want to add/change anything before I e-mail it to Michelle. :D

4. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ Fay you overachiever you look how long that letter is! Mine is sadly lacking in length but suppose that's not what its about. Love your letter babe sure he will too.

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I finally sent mine to Chelle this morning :D

Erm I think mine was just about 1/2 to 3/4 of a page with an Adam and text pic...which I am too lazy to go and put on PB at the mo :p But Fay, I finished with the bread thing to :lol:

....Oh and the icon, I kept kicking myself everytime I saw it because I knew that I still had to do mine and hey- it worked :D

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I finally wrote something (it's all Faylinn's fault), it's like 10 lines or less but, hey, as we said here: "what's good, when brief, is twice as good". :lol:
    Nah, in fact, it sucks badly.:wtf:

7. Faylinn

I DON'T CARE IF IT SUCKS YAY YOU PARTICIPATED! :D :D :D

:p

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Finally got off my ass and wrote a small, but sweet letter to the AJ.

Thanks again for doing this, Michelle and Fay! :cool:

9. Faylinn

Michelle, I just sent mine to you. I hope it goes through alright--my computer doesn't like me, so we'll see.

By the way--what's the latest time you're accepting letters? I'll make a 'you're not too late' post on LJ if the deadline is tomorrow evening or something (give me the time in England, I'll link to somewhere that they can use to see if they're too late). :D

10. althea

althea Lab Technician

I finally finished my letter *phew* and sending it to you Michelle. Oh and by the way thanks for doing this ladies!

11. Faylinn

LOL, I didn't do anything. :p

12. althea

althea Lab Technician

You promoted it babe look at your avvie LOL

13. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

You ladies are so welcome!!

I have some slight bad news. My printer has just died a death so the last six letters I have received I am going to have to hand write into the little book that I bought.
    I hope that is OK, please say if it isn't.

14. Faylinn

O.O

We killded ur printer.

I'm sure it's okay (not sure if mine is one of the six, but if so, it's fine with me)--the printer dying wasn't your fault, and you're doing us all a favor by passing the messages along, so the extra effort is appreciated. :D

15. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Thank you all so much for sending all your stuff to me. I have finished the fan project and I have about 15 letters in a little black book for AJ.
    I do appreciate you all sending letters and I'm so sorry I had to handwrite the last few. I wrote a note to AJ in the booklet mentioning that although all the handwriting is the same they are off different people.
    Fingers crossed now that all goes smoothly at the event and I will be back on Monday with a fully review and pictures.
    I'll give him a huge hug from all the guys and gals on here.
    Wish me luck.