Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

I've just saw the episode personal foul,and i really loved the scene between danny and lindsay,I really do.
    the phone call scene was so sad,my tears where coming up a lot of it.
    it broke my heart when lindsay was walking in the rain and tells danny that it was heard to love danny,he apologize,and all that scenes where so great,I thinking we get great scenes from them in the finale.

I'm glad what the writers have to decide to do with rikki,i'm glad about that,and then was danny walking in his apartment in the dark,great symbole it was for me.

my heart was going fast at the end,i tought lindsay was getting in the cab,but it's reed fool.

Next episode would be really great i hope.

6 days to go :)

and D/l are growing back together i feel it,hoping that my feelings right.

have someone a great photo from the last episode?

2. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

See guys I'm trying here. :)

I do think that they have a chance.

There was a lot about the phone call that I just loved. Mostly just that Danny was reaching out to her and really trying to show her that he cared about her and he wanted to prove it. I liked that he promised her this time he wouldn't hurt her. I just wanted to be like "Take him back already!" but I was watching it with a CSI virgin and she was already struggling to deal with my obsession.

Either way, I'm just glad Rikki is out of the picture. I'll admit that my NY fic, Frozen, I toyed with the idea of wanting Danny and Rikki together. But that was well before he started sleeping with her and frankly, he shouldn't have. I have a secondary draft of that fanfic that is very heavy on D/L fluff... but in interest of making the fic angsty I cut that out. Anyway... the point is that even though I was edging on being okay with Rikki. The more I saw of her the more my resolve that it should be Danny and Lindsay together grew stronger.

We finally have a chance here for a 'ship to work out. We finally have a chance here for two people from one of these shows to make it. That phone call and Rikki did a whole lot to renew my faith. The truth is I was almost screaming out for joy when I saw that Rikki was leaving. And when he looked all sad I half wished I was standing in that hallway too so I could dump the sugar on his head. But we needed our closure, I suppose. Now we can be sure his heart is only set on Lindsay. And it looks like she's gone forever so maybe I won't have to dump any sugar on his pretty little head.

3. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

LOL I was screaming for joy when I heard she was moving!!

Danny and Lindsay are gonna get back together......I can feel it in my blood......they will get back together!!!

4. febgrl24

febgrl24 Dead on Arrival

I totally, flippin' FLOVED the D/L scenes in last night's epi!! Especially their little talk on the phone in the rain *sigh*........

I'm soooo happy that Rikki is finally gone! When she said good-buy, I just couldn't help myself, I said, "Buh, bye....don't let the door hit ya on the way out!" I was practically squeeling when she finally left. Good Riddance, I say. LOL!

5. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I don't normally post on this thread but I do have to make some comments on the Danny/Lindsay situation that I watched last night.

The departure of Rikki happened just like I thought it might. Danny and Rikki started what they started not out of any true love but more out of guilt and sympathy for one another. I sort of thought that Rikki would do something more like leave a letter or note for Danny for him to read explaining that she was leaving and why. An closing note of "don't try to find me" seemed appropriate for the situation and thus Rikki would disappear forever.

Instead they made it a last time face to face meeting.

The phone call in the rain and the scenes of Danny alone in his apartment were a nice touch to the whole scene. I forsee a great make-up scene coming!! Sit tight!!

6. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Last night made me believe more strongly that the two will work everything out in the end :thumbsup:. Was it just me or was Rikki looking for some more action? :scream: Plus now I am confused as to how long their thing was going on and if Lindsay knew about it. At least we know that Danny misses his Montana!

Oh, lostladyknight, I am really sorry for your couple, here's to Danny and Lindsay staying strong in the long run!

Peaches! Oh my stars, the wifebeater was something that I could finally enjoy! Nothing to prevent me from being all sad!:devil:

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  7. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Woah, I can't remember the last time I was in here! Bad Stuffy.

The rain scene was fantastic. Before last night I was struggling to forgive Danny because it seemed like he didn't give a s*** about hurting Lindsay, but now I am starting to forgive him because of what he said last night. I truly believe that he never meant to hurt Lindsay, and I am glad that he realizes sleeping with Rikki was a huge mistake. The picture of him on Lindsay's phone was so adorable (clearly they were goofing around when it was taken) and I am glad she was willing to talk to him. She said the word "love" people - hell that's twice now. I believe Danny does love her; he just can't say it right now. However, IMO he said its equivalent last night..."I miss you more than words can say." And he was in a wife beater, which makes me wonder that he was expecting Lindsay to come over :devil:

Blame it on Liffers :lol:

Lindsay was very professional; clearly the lab is no place for a heart-to-heart talk. I'm glad she didn't want to talk to him at that specific moment. She was great on the case (D/L/F banter is love) and looked really hot walking around in the rain, something I'm sure Liffers enjoyed very much ;).

While I am glad Rikki is finally gone, I feel bad for her. Parents should never have to bury their children. I never felt a connection with her, but I do sympathize with her. I understand why she would want to move - I wouldn't want to stay in the same city where my child was killed.

DL have no concept of personal space. Which is perfectly fine by me :D I loved how they were so close to each other last night, but there was still that little bit of space between them. Everything about last night was great - this TCK storyline is very intriguing. I look forward to the rest of it.

I also look forward to Danny and Lindsay doing just that - moving forward on their relationship. I am glad Danny admitted his mistake, and although I believe Lindsay does not know about him and Rikki, it's a step in the right direction. Loved how he wouldn't let Rikki into his apartment too. Sorry hun, but that's Lindsay's place now.

Carmine and Anna? Fantastic as usual.

ETA:

Little_Peaches
    , don't send Rikki up here! *shudders* Anywhere but Canada.

8. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i am so happy Rikky is leaving! I loved last night episode. I really love how honnest Lindsay is, she doesnt hide anything and she said how she feels about Danny. Lets hope we are getting something significant betweeen them soon!anyone can tell me how many episode left before the season finale?

9. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

I adored the phone call in the rain and even then I saw Lindsays lips curl up into a small smile when she heard him say.....I'm sorry for pushing you away.

I am sitting tight and when that episode airs and they make up and we see some body movements between those 2.....give me a seat belt cause i'm gonna need something to keep me from becoming like last night.....jumping up and down and on the edge of the couch!!!

Rikki I don't know what she was looking for but it was nice to see Danny was thinking with the right head haha!!!! :guffaw:

Ok how many people agree with me but....Rikki is no where's close to being as pretty as Lindsay. Lindsay is beautiful......Rikki is very skanky looking with her hair amuck all the time. Rikki is ugly and Lindsay is beautiful. Danny belongs with Lindsay and DAMN am I GLAD that RIKKI is GONE!!!

10. Debby

Debby Hit and Run

Just saw all the D/L moments on YouTube, loved them! :)

Especially the phonecall in the rain! I loved how Danny said he misses her, for one moment I thought he was going to cry :lol: And Lindsay sounded so heartbreaking. I loved Danny's picture on Lindsay's phone btw! :)

And I'm glad Rikki is gone now! I liked how Danny didn't want her to come in, he realises now Lindsay is the only one he wants ;)

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Stuffy! *huggles buddy* See, that was what I've been telling you all along :p and I'm so glad that they made Danny say it to Rikki too...It was exactly how I wanted things to end between Danny and Rikki, he didn't let her into his place anymore and he said:

"Rikki, I've been thinking...this thing between us...you were right, we made each other feel good, but I've started to think that it's bad...it's a a bad thing for us to do."

I just wanna thank TPTB for giving Rikki the exit she deserved...I never hated the woman, because I totally understand what made her do what she did and I do think she is beautiful; when he called her back she tried so hard to keep a straight face and not to cry...very intense scene...:(

This whole episode just made me jump up and down with joy and cheer for the excellent writing :cool:...I'm so glad that they changed the start and put in those scenes between Danny and Lindsay. It was just so obvious how they both are struggling with their feelings.

There were so many great moments, and Peaches you're right, the angst was just perfect ;):
    • Danny wanting to talk to Lindsay and she telling him that while at work was not the best moment.
    • That look she gave Danny and Flack when she knew they were checking out those cheerleaders.
    • L: "It's a Montana thing"
    • D: "There's a lot of things that I understand now"
    • D: "The truth is, I miss you, I miss you more than I can say"
    • L: "Do you have any idea how hard you are to love?"
    • How they both were almost in tears when the phonecall ended :(
    As requested (he looks like a total [​IMG] imo :rolleyes:):
    [​IMG]

He really misses her (and Peaches' wife beater of course):
    [​IMG]

And (especially for Liff) wet Lindsay:
    [​IMG]

12. eveninstarz14

Awesome dutch! Thanks so much for those pictures, that episode was just simply amazing :D Loved how it first seemed that Lindsay was the one, but alas it was to be Reed (is it just me or does anyone else find him incredibly annoying???)

Love me some dorky!Danny...:lol:

The only thing I did not get was the sugar reference in Rikki's goodbye...oh well...she is gone, good woman! Here is to a better life and recovery. Poor woman!

Woah, didn't realize I have been promoted to Rookie! Yay for not being a victim or suspect!

13. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

Can anyone tell me what kind of cell phone that is. I need a new cell phone.....I still use the same cell phone Danny drowned in coffee in season 3 and needed Adem to dry off haha!!! Looks like AT&T.

14. eveninstarz14

It's the iPhone which I have and it is completely awesome! And yes it is AT&T, most annoying service ever!

Lindsay sure takes great pictures of the goofball! :D It shows me who the real child of the lab is :lol:

15. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

Dutch:
    Thank you for the pics,they are asesome;).

When i was seeing that phone call scene i cryed just hearing the sadness of this two people nwas heartbreaking,but i still love it so mutch.
    that little smile of lindsay and danny was great.

my heart was going really fast at the end of the episode,but it was reed was going in the cab,i think he's not anoying,he's a teenager most of them are that cant of way.

what where the spoilers for the d/l on the next episode i totally forget,the hawkes thing end something else?

just 6 days i can't live so long without it i know now i going to see personal foul mutch more especially the danny and lindsay moments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.