CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

LUUUUUUUUU calm down pleaseee!!!!!!:guffaw:
    How were you able to smell troubles??? Oh yeah it was Stetler...well in this case I'm able to smell through TV too.
    I don't think he knows the meaning of the word abduction (OMG I wrote it again)**she continues hitting her head against the table** as maybe he finds this word a little bit alien too...he remained to the old "kindapping" or "missing".
    Anyway this promo got me angry too. I can't believe she'll be questioned because of her actions in "All IN" ,although I like the idea of mentioning the kidnapping (yeah kidnapping).
    I do think she will be suspended but I'd also tend to think she will be reinstated for the last episode;).
    You don't have to worry too much for our Calleigh:p

2. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I agree about Calleigh; she'll have 'work' issues relating to the kidnapping-I'd love to see how she handles Internal Affairs questions. They should have been pleased that she even shows up for work;I"d have taken a month off and a few of therapy to get over the trauma but Call is a pro. I want to see some 'fallout' from the last few months-some character development type stuff-doesn't have to come off as soap opera just the team's changes and growth.

3. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Greetings folks! Just thought I would let everyone know that the promo for the
    "Down to the Wire" epi has been posted on you YouTube.

Here's a link. Have a Peak! Just remember, CSI Miami teasers are always deceptive so don't believe all that you see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zDytWk2ZVw

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Anyone read the ELR interview in CSIFIles? The finale sounds really good but it's gonna be a cliffhanger :scream:

Someone get shot? I wonder who? I'm hoping H, hey we;ve been getting him in the lab and in solid colours....

Someone gets killed? I wonder who?

More of the interview here:
    EVR Interview

5. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

wow season finale sounds really exciting. in my opinion i think frank will be the one who gets killed ,eric who leaves, and ryan who gets shot. The reason i say eric is because it cant be calleigh cuz she jus signed a contract extension and i think eric will leave because alexx was their to guide him through his shooting injury and know since she's gone he will feel a loss. And i think ryan will be the one who gets shot because he hasn't had really any story lines this season . well all this is my opinion so dont scream at me lol.

6. MeergyMakeerty

MeergyMakeerty Victim

Well earlier they said that the replacement coroner gets killed? That would count for the person who gets killed wouldn't it?

7. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

o ya i totally forgot about that thanks for reminding me about that. but i still have a strange feelin eric is gonna leave and ryan will get shot

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Why would you say that Eric is the one who leaves? I really think that by now we would have heard if someone else was leaving the show....that type of news is huge and not something that would or could be kept quiet.

Personally, I think it is H who gets shot...the man is due for something like this to happen to him....The replacemement coroner gets killed in the opening sequence so that is more than likely the person who dies. Who knows if the person who is leaving is a main cast memeber....Like I said we would have heard if someone that big was leaving. The person leaving could be a recurring character.

9. AirAdam

AirAdam Dead on Arrival

Guys I have meet Jonathan Togo aka Ryan Wolfe today in SOHO, he was walking down the block alone and me and my boys spotted him he was on the phone but I was inshooked to meet him and see him thier LOL. I was like yo Ryan what's good.

10. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

lucky you lol

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

As for who gets "killed," the new coroner, Shannon Higgins (female), gets shot by presumably a rifle in the opening scene, in the forehead and then multiple times in the chest. As for who leaves, no idea.

12. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

You're scaring me because you always seem to know what will happen. :cool:

But I agree with you. The episode description says "H puts his life on the line."

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I couldn't agree with you more. We've been six seasons and Horatio has never had more than a scratch (has he even had that?) Fans have been complaining about the fact that Horatio seems to defy reality when it comes to bodily harm. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was him. I kind of want it to be. We never see Horatio like that, and I think it would be a great chance to see the team unite. Of course, this is only if he comes back soon to full strength!

As for the death, I think it will probably be a minor character. I can't imagine who's leaving, though. Maybe they don't mean for good, but just temporarily. Sort of like Ryan getting fired. He came back eventually.

14. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

the promo pics show Eric dodging bullets-feel coroner might have just been killed-then H running gun drawn and possibly shooting at the sniper? Maybe he's putting his life on the line by running towards the gunmen instead of running for cover like lesser mortals. No seriously, maybe he does get hit-something minor. Wonder if Kyle will visit H in the ER or if Julia will even act like she cares a little about her baby's daddy. Maybe a near miss will have H think about his life and what's been going down with him lately-hence the title going ballistic???

15. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

There's been a number of posts on this thread on who is going to get killed, get shot, and who leaves. Let me give my two cents in this spoiler

Okay, first we all pretty much know that the person going to be killed is the new M.E. who gets to make a brief appearance on a crime scene and is killed on the spot, I believe by a sniper. Nobody is leaving the show in the finale, what is going to happen is one of the characters is going to get suspended or quit, until Horatio coaxes them back of course! I tend to think this character is Calleigh. In the next epi "Down to the Wire" Calleigh's credibility is attacked. And given her spotless career, I tend to think she's going to be pretty ticked off about it. So it stands to reason that she could become outraged and quit.
    Now, as far as who gets shot. Ryan? Nah, he already took one in the eye. Eric? Nah, he's already been shot once. Calleigh? Not likely, I don't think she'll be around. Horatio? Possible but I doubt it. Well, if you look at it, that leaves two, Tripp and Natalia. Tripp is a veteran officer and it just could be his "turn" to take one. Sounds cruel, I know. Then there is Natalia. Remember, Natalia is not a trained police officer who transferred to CSI. She was a lab rat who went into field work, so it's likely she does not have the "street instincts" that some of her colleagues have which makes her vulnerable in certain situations. That's where I would put my money, either Tripp or Boa Vista will get shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.