Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

I think they should get them together and then, once in a while, they should just give us a hunch about what's going on in their relationship (you know, sentences like 'I had a great time yesterday' and stuff like that). Have you realized how writers made us lower our standards? Few months ago we were all saying: "Get them together, already" and now all we want is a moment or two. So, I'm setting my standards high again and I'm proudly shouting: "GET THEM TOGETHER, ALREADY!!!!"

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I know that's right!:thumbsup:

I want more than a glance and a smile every now and then. Let's show them riding to work together. They don't have to say anything, our imaginations will do the rest!

:drool:

3. DancerLife

DancerLife Victim

ooh i can't wait for this next episode i wonder what will happen in the locker room w/ EC:) at the end of the promo eric says, "You heard what happened...got rid of Calleigh" i am pretty sure

4. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

So, the scuba boy comment was great! I loved that opening scene. It was really sad to see Khandi go and I wish that her saying goodbye had been different but overall I think it was a pretty good episode. It was nice to finally see Khandi get to show off her acting skills.

As for the article I wouldn't put too much faith in what Eva says because whatever she says normally doesn't happen.

this episode looks like it is going to be really good. And it's another Calleigh-centric one!!! :D I love concerned Eric and I can't wait to see the scene in the locker room. I let my mind wonder with that one and they ended up kissing. Unfortunately, that probably won't be how it turns out :( But I at least want something significant out of this scene, and not just another comfort scene. As sweet and enjoyable as they are.

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  5. EricDelko = Luv

EricDelko = Luv Victim

i love it when Eric does his underwater recovery. He once said "underwater recovery gets all the chicks" and i would have to say that he would be right about that lol.

As for the new episode, I can't wait!!!!! it looks like it will be the perfect time for all of us to slide into our favorite and most comfortable pair of hiphuggers.

Is this finally going to be a continuation of All In? I might be wrong, and please tell me if i am, but I thought i heard someone say (possibly Stetler...?) that she helped clean crimes scenes for two men...i'm expecting loads of drama.

6. EricDelko = Luv

EricDelko = Luv Victim

by the way, can someone tell me how to use an image for my signature? i've tried going to imageshack and such but it just gives me the URL instead of the image...can someone help me with that please? it would be much appreciated. :D

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It seemingly only took them how many eps for them to follow up what happened in "All In"?? Typical ;)

I re read the interview and the last sentence about someone leaving b/c Khandi leaves is a little confusing. Is she referring to Alexx leaving b/c Khandi has left the show or does she mean someone else is leaving the show? I think if someone else was leaving the show we would have heard about it by now. Just goes to show how much you can't take what ELR says as fact. And how long ago was that interview done?? Were the eps already shot? or just scripted? That makes a big difference sometimes b/c things change.

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I was pretty confused about it... Anyone else?

Oh Delkolover thanks for all of the spoilers. I don't know how you get all of your information, but I really appreciate it!

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  9. MyStyle

MyStyle Victim

I think the article is new, because they send news to me about the show. And it was sent the same day as the episode was aired (I think), or maybe the day after. Of course I cant be sure that it´s new... :confused:
    But as I understood it the person leaving was Alexx, but then someone would get shot and someone would get killed... But hey, I have no idea if what she says is trustworthy. But I hope you guys are right. I really dont want anyone to die, the only character I COULD live without is hers (Natalia)... Was that mean? *hahaha* ;)

10. delkolover

Not at all :lol: ;)

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I must agree!

Anyway, we all know that Alexx is the one leaving and that the new M.E. is the one getting shot. I think that I've heard in the promo that someone else is leaving and I think they meant Calleigh getting suspended or something like that. Maybe, just maybe, H will get shot. If it isn't H, then I would have to say Tripp.

As for EC: I expect a huge cliffhanger about their relationship in the season finales. I really want them to get together, but if they give us a cliffhanger, there is going to be a lot of fanfics during the summer :) and I just love fics...

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  12. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I don't think it's going to be a main character getting shot and then not knowing if they are going to make it. That would be way too much like Eric getting shot and I don't think the writers would do that again. They could't possibly be that stupid. :lol:

13. delkolover

However, with this show; anything is possible!! :lol: It would seem kind of redundant for them to shoot another main character and have the "he/she might not make it" thing going. But once again, it wouldn't be the first time.;)

14. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

o_O The season Finale for this year looks very GOOD I so can not wait for it! I am diying to see how the end this season and if we get a E/C kiss :drool:!!! Yay

"And as for Ryan finding out Eric's feelings Ryan is the new Cooper for Gossip wise as in season 4 if anyone remembers what Eric said to Cooper Eric"You got a big mouth" Cooper"What did I do?" Eric"You opened it!"....So if Ryan does the same with telling Calleigh it shall be good.

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  15. DancerLife

DancerLife Victim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.